It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   
right i know its been a while but everyone mainly thinks wtc was done by bin laden i have no comment on that however i dont always believe what comes out through my tv... but what i do know is that america was warned in advances 5 YEARS before it happend but not just by one country or one intelligence source they were wanred numerously by dozens of countries and agencys an they completely ignored it my reason for this maybe
1: for insurance
2: sympathey
3: partly reason for war
4: just to blame the blame on someone and they can be there new friend to test bombs out for

but they must have got LOADS of insurance for that and america knew they were going to war and obviously you need money to pay for that dont you so it just fits in nicely any comments???

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I read somewhere that numerous countries had warned them as early as 1995

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
yes i know what i do not know is wether bin laden did it but that isnt the issue of my topic

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
you know people you are more then welcome to post a reply giving views or comments etc

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
these kind of replies are useless, stop spamming!

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
erm i am not spamming i think what i have raised is a very important issue

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The insurance payouts from the WTC amounted to billions of dollars. That insurance money would be going back to the companies who had lost their assets in the World Trade Centre, and to the families of the dead. How would the government, or whoever else planned the attacks, benefit from insurance?

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
what was the role of our own government in WTC. why did building 7 fall, and since those two planes weren't exactly loaded with c-4 how did an explosion of that magnitude occur. as well as leading us to wonder, howw could 19 people evade different airport security measures in one day in a window of only hours? it gets you to think does it not, what should the punishment be for those of the US gov't involved? it is a deeply troubling affair

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The only benefit that they would have is to terrorize the US public into publicly supporting wars of aggression against oil-rich countries.

I don't believe the US government commited the horrible acts on 9/11, but I do believe they knew about it, and saw it as a potential opportunity to galvanize public support for actions that would promote the PNAC.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe
these kind of replies are useless, stop spamming!

These kinds of post are useless...

Originally posted by ignorant the well-named
1: for insurance
2: sympathey
3: partly reason for war
4: just to blame the blame on someone and they can be there new friend to test bombs out for

1: The cost of the destructions done the 9/11 is too big for getting any benefit for anyone (except for binladen).
2: sympathey for the islam ? For ossama ?

3: I dont think USA need a reason to make a war
4:
(Think before you post)

Regards,

Nans,

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Contracts,contracts,contracts.....
Debt:Those who have the right to foreclose.Read those contracts carefully.

Insurance:Those who have the right to deny benefits,even though they will not provide even the false security of coverage without payment.

War:Those who have the means to profit from it.

Petroleum:Those who have the means to recover and process it.

Does Insurance translate to a form of debt?.

We are ruled through fear and ignorance,depending on things we have no understanding of for protection from the unknown,in the name of property replacement and fear of loss.

He who controls the debt and writes the contracts is in power.
Who might that be?.

How do you think the above figures into something called "The World trade center" ?.
Just look at what types of businesses that were housed in it,and forget the lie you have been told that the attack was on the US citizenry.

We just get dragged into anything our lying governments and banking systems can't weasel their way out of.

Life is a lesson in loss, nothing can fix loss,you are supposed to learn a lesson from it.

It would seem that we are prevented from learning these lessons by those who profit from our fear,who claim to protect us,when it is themselves that they are protecting at our expense.

The WTC stood for the biggest scam in the history of mankind,that's why it was destroyed.

new topics

top topics

join