It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The thrue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
hy everyone sorry for my incorect english but i am from romania.anyway what i can say that nobody here who post is a masson..beacuse any masson do not post or reply..and first of all not any masson isnt stupid to covere his identity..anyway..why i am post this is that i want to start a thrue step by step how to be in contact with one..realy i do not know how....and that i asked your help to make a path to the real massonery and not the one from our imagination..se please..lets start to make the way of the thrue...i search and i discover some links to a possible web site authenticity..of freemassonery.anyway.. i search many times a way to become a masson but i discover.that you do not go to them....they come for you..when do they need /....any way....can anyone be so smart..that can help me configure out what is the best solutions where to find a real masson and how to become one.....
???????

[edit on 16-3-2006 by xmarket88]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Start here

They don’t ask you to join you need to make a petition at your local Lodge (doesn’t look too popular in Romania).

I’m curious why you think the Masons on here are not real, they’re not the CIA you know. The only thing they can’t reveal on here is the recognition methods. Haven’t you noticed that Masonic websites are splattered with picture of Masons?

join