It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Reality

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Hey all, I obviously have not posted often, but I've read these forums for a couple years now. I've been having really strange dreams for the past week and figured this is the place to talk about them. I've occasionally had lucid dreams since high school, but nothing like this. Every night the past 6 nights I've had a lucid dream...only each night is a continuation of the past nights dream. Basically I went to this strange "world" I guess I would call it. As soon as I got there, I was treated almost like a god...maybe a saviour would be a better term. The people there have enlisted me to help them fight a terrible evil. Over the 6 nights I have become their leader, planning out ways to combat this evil. I even give them plans for when I'm awake, and when I go back to sleep, they give me a report of what happened when I was away. It's really bizarre and so real...any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hey collegeguy15,

What were the major colours in the dream..Any signs of Bright Yellow, Bright Reds, Or Black?
What were the plans given to them, and what was the reports back?

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Hmm, major colors? I'm not really sure there are any. When I enter the dream, I always am in a huge castle...the terrain around it is red and rocky....kind of scorched looking. The plans so far have been mainly building an army. I have told them what neiboring people that I feel would help us. By the way, I should mention that since they've started, I seem to know almost everything about their world...that is, the politics between people living their, the history of those people, etc. Thus far, when I go back, they tell me if those people are willing to join our fight. However, last night I had to give them a plan to mobilize, as I think a battle might be on the horizon. I hope that's what you were asking...if not, ask more questions, and I'll gladly answer.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
First major clue that this is not a natural dream is that it has continued for 6 nights...not unusual to continue a dream if you are woken then back to sleep in the same night....but definately not over 6 nights....

Also what is not natural is that when you enter the dream you are in a castle....Second.... the red and schorched like....does the outside of the castle seem to represent a visual representation of what "hell" may look like to you???

3rd what are you current religious-spiritual beliefs.....
4th, are you related to anyone in power, ie president-royalty-prime minister in the past or present etc...

5th, have you had dreams in the past of Aliens, or star trek, star wars, alice in wonderland, wizard of oz, disney?
6th, have you had any dreams in cartoon format
7th, have you had dreams in the past of jesus-satan-moses etc...

Respond to this via u2u and Ill get back to you via u2u......it can be rather personal

Kind Regards
Merge

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Alright, I'll send you a u2u...if anyone else is reading this, I really don't mind posing anything for all to read. I'm a pretty open person and don't at all mind answering personal question in a publick forum.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
So I wrote out my response and tried to send it, but since I have less than 20 posts, I can't u2u...haha, which sucked after typing out the whole thing. Anyways, I'll just reply here. I agree that is not natural, which is why I decided to post it on this forum. The red-scorched rock does not represent a vision of hell to me, because it is actually quite beautiful. It really does not look like any landscape that I have seen on earth, if that makes sense. I am Christian...Lutheran to be specific. The only royalty that I know I am related to is King John...the guy who signed the Magna Carta...and not closely related. As to your last set of questions, no, I have not had dreams like those before. Thanks for your replies, I really appreciate them.
Jay

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Dear Collegeguy15,

Ok, castles-houses-buildings at start of a dream represent entering a part of the personality that encompasses a "forced" view on what is going to occur in the rest of the dream.....Good thing you havent had these dreams before, so I wont ellaborate any further with that regards.

Being related to royalty-presidents-prime ministers actually makes you of higher elite bloodline, which in a totally related way, you can become a victim of technology-spiritual induced dreams.

Because theres no evidence other than the entering of the castle, reference to being a god like figure, continueing for 6 nights... I cant identify any form of specific reason why it would otherwise be a normal dream...... So i cant really identify anything else with it.

Just take note of future dreams though...let us know what they encompass...especially if you see bright reds and yellows in the dream, or what i mentioned previously, ie cartoon-religious-disney-alien or space related themes..

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Merger,

Alright, I'll let you know...I'm actually about to head to bed. Like I said earlier, I gave orders to prepare for battle in my last dream, so if it continues, it may be the first time I spend extended time away from the castle, as I know the battle will not happen there. I'll give an update tomorrow if there is anything to update.

Jay

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Wow....what a night...

So I was right, and there was a battle...I should mention that this world is probably about equivalent to our middle ages technologically, though there are many "non-human" entities. I'm happy to say that we were victorious, haha. A couple of really weird things. One of the beings that I had become friends with got killed...a couple times today I've caught myself thinking about it and being sad. Then I realize, what a second, it's a dream! The other strange occurance happened with a wound I incured on my arm. My upper right arm got sliced a bit by a sword...well when I woke up today that part of my arm was sore! That kinda freaked me out. Any explanations would be appreciated. Thanks.

Jay

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
You seem to enjoy the dream which is an indicating for me that you created it. Doesnt have to be though. The repetitation over six night and felling it could be real is the counter point.

When you are lucid do some dream-checks such as, stopping the time, repeat a scene, summon somthing, fly around. I guess thats the first thing you should do, to identify where you are. Test everything that YOU know you can do in your dreams to identify if it is a dream. (when you never stopped the time in a dream before you can not expect that it will work for you when you try it the first time)

Normal dreams usually takes place in an astral-plan in a safe location where you are the creater and where you have full freedom in what you do. However there are borders, when you cross them you can step out of your safe and selfcreated realm. This is not recommended!. Usually you will recognize when you cross such a border because it requieres an act of will from your side. I dont want to go deeper in this. And dont ask about this. I will not explain it further because this is where the danger start.

Just want to tell that you could be outside your self-creating-dream-world.
But because of your 'joy' I more tend to think that you created this world with your subconciousness like you wanted to have it and strongned it into an existence for you probabily not even reqognised by you. Could also explain your sore on the arm. You can harm yourself if it is what you desire or wish as proof.

Although honestly the last thing your 'sore arm' more indicates to me that you made it all up
No offense just what I thought. Only you can know it what is real. So try to figure out if it is a dream and if it is your dream or if you maybe crossed a border and 'play' in a real astral world somewhere.
(->check also topic astral-projection)

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Do you play a lot of RPG type games like D&D, etc...?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
i was just reading about your dream and i know how you feel! i have had dream sessions like that only mine usually last two or three nights! keep me updated! and always enjoy your dreams

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
My analysis of ELF induced dreams...... and also my own FIRST ELF induced dream that I remember...explains how the ELF affects dreams, how it forces you into astral, and sideeffects if experienced whilst awake.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now with regards to the sore arm bit..... would this be at the near end of the dream????? ie just before actually waking? Possibly you hurt your arm whilst sleeping...and the pain was translated into the dream somehow.....who knows...the mind is marvelous

Whilst sleeping i used to grind my teeth a lot...and in my dream started to take a shift....... my teeth would fall out in it!!! when i woke, my teeth were so friqn sore from grinding.

Anyway, i'm glad you won the battle

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Alright, just got off of work....thanks for the replies people. To answer one of the questions, I don't play alot of RPG type games. However, I AM a big Lord of the Rings fan....read the books, including the Silmarillion and have started on the series of books entitled the History of Middle Earth. The world in my dream I would say is a similar type fantasy world, so at first I didn't really think twice about the dreams. I mean, it interests me, so it would make sense that I would dream about it. When it kept happening is when I started to wonder. About the arm, I do know that I tend to move around when I sleep. Hadn't really thought about it, but yeah, I probably banged my arm on the wall next to my bed and it just got incorporated into the dream.

g210...I will say that I have to this point gone along completely with the dream. If it continues tonight, I will try to control it more to determine if I am "playing" within my own dream world. Thanks for the suggestion.

Shadow...It's good to know that other people have experienced this and I will certainly keep you updated on what's happening.

Merger...I don't have time right this second to look over your post about ELF induced dreams, but thanks for posting it. I'll take a look at in the next couple hours when i have time. And thanks for the congrats on the victory!

Jay

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
So last night, perhaps the strangest thing yet happened. It continued once again and I tried to take control of the environment...specifically, I tried to "summon" a new person into the dream. It was unsuccessful....in fact, because I held out my hands when I was attempting, the leader of their people, who's name is Yirthien for those who care, asked me what I was doing. I told him, "since this is my dream, I am trying to control my environment." His response...."While you certainly are sleeping in your realm, this realm is real as well...this is no dream you are in." He went on to explain that they have some sort of power to draw in people as they are sleeping...and he said that they focused on me because they "knew" I was the one that would be able to help them. Needless to say....freaked me out...I don't know what to think now.

Jay

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Interesting, sounds like what an entity would say to you whilst in astral.... most laws of physics apply in astral, so its very 'earthlike'.....

Now...if there IS a 'real' battle being faught in this realm.....then something big is about to happen.......possibly a manifestation on earth (not saying you are responsible...im just wondering how many other people on earth are having this type of dream)... It sounds like a possibility doesn't it....with all the current things happening globally at the moment....

And the fact it had religious connotations....... ie God like authority, lord of rings type style, then it may have something to do with a religious moment.......either finding something of huge significance in egypt... possibly the destruction of Dome of the Rock... possibly another attack with regards to islam against the rest of the world......anything like that..so keep an eye out for it.

What did they look like? ie the 'creatures' or 'beings' were you fighting against (or fighting for)...also can you please tell me all the names you remember....

I will do some research on it...will get in contact with someone about it, if you don't mind.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
hey- maybe some of us could volunteer for that astral army?

it might prove to be a very important experiment.

often it's heard that people like collegeguy are indulging in fantasy- but what if traditional "fantasy" is inspired by a reality of astral realms that link with our own?
i mean, it makes sense that a human could only be enabled to visit an astral realm when their CONSCIOUS mind was offline, rendering their SUB-conscious mind more facile.

hmmmm, what if our dream worlds are better than our own?

[edit on 17-3-2006 by victor was right]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
try this, since its just a "dream" ask their leader alot of questions, how, why etc

ask stuff about earth that you couldn't know the answer

amazing story

[edit on 17-3-2006 by hankyone]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Alright, I'll answer your questions as best I can.

Merger...Again, I really appreciate your involvement and trying to get answers. You seem to know what you're talking about...alot more than myself for sure. I'll tell you specifics of who I'm fighting for and who I'm fighting against. As I said, the leader of the peoples that I first came in contact with is Yirthien. He is their leader, and while he has defected control to me, I know that if he "pulled the plug" on me, the rest would follow him. He was/is their leader. His people are called the Valshin...they appear human-like in most aspects, though their skin complexion is best described as sandy. That is, it looks very much like sand that is hardened into a dense body. Another note, they have great magical ability. This is important because our enemy is extremely human in appearance. However, their leader, named Ashnoth, has "stolen" the Valshin spell for immortality. In fact, these human like creatures that have stolen many strong spells from the Valshin are known throughout the land simply as Wizards. The battle the other night was the first time that I encountered human-like folk...both on the good and evil side. If you want to know more, ask me.

Victor...I would LOVE for people to volunteer and help this army...I would have no idea how to enlist your help though. I have become very involved with these people, and honestly have felt like I've made real friends, as weird as that is.

Hankyone...tonight, I will ask Yirthien many questions...good idea, thank you!

Jay

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by collegeguy15
So last night, perhaps the strangest thing yet happened. It continued once again and I tried to take control of the environment...specifically, I tried to "summon" a new person into the dream. It was unsuccessful....in fact, because I held out my hands when I was attempting, the leader of their people, who's name is Yirthien for those who care, asked me what I was doing. I told him, "since this is my dream, I am trying to control my environment." His response...."While you certainly are sleeping in your realm, this realm is real as well...this is no dream you are in." He went on to explain that they have some sort of power to draw in people as they are sleeping...and he said that they focused on me because they "knew" I was the one that would be able to help them. Needless to say....freaked me out...I don't know what to think now.
Jay

Very interesting to say the least. See it is good that you tried.
From this response it strongly looks like you are acting in the real astral plane. Dreamcharacter usually would not respond like that, because its normal to them that a controller (you) summon things or fly around although theirself are not able to do that. This is no 100% garantie but a strong indication next to that it continues since 7 nights that its not just a dream. As I say only you can know it at the end.
(Byway Hands using to summon something is a little uncommon though. How did you get that idea? )

I personel still think you make this all up.
But if not take the stand that you are dealing with the real astral plane in a real astral plane projection and not act in a dream. This means you are responsible for what you do like you are responsible for what you do in real life. So operate with care and respect. And dont get frightened about this. You are also not firghtened in real life, are you? It's not different.

I have to say a really unusal story.
Like to read how it continues.

[edit on 18-3-2006 by g210]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join