It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

masons run science!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
1) Arecibo also has transmit abilities
2) The antennas in HAARP are not ELF receivers/transmitters, they are err... antennas.
3) HAARP has an operation range of 2.8 - 10 MHz, It has no ELF (30 -300Hz) capabilities. The ELF experiments that have been conducted at HAARP involved transmitting in the HF (Shortwave) range and by bouncing a modulated signal off the ionsphere generating a ELF signal.
4) A dish is an antenna, in fact the dish at Arecibo has a larger frequency range that the HAARP's crossed dipole grids.

5) none of this has anything to do with Masons.

thank u for your support in numbers 1 to four but i think that your rong for number five because the evidense is all around us and you just cannot open your eyes to see it so open your eyes and wake up to the world around you!!!

the masons control the goverment and the goverment control science standards and so then that means the the masons controls science if you do not see the mason symbol in that mind control station open your eyes and try to see it like i do!!!!!!! then you will know

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I should add that Francis Bacon was a Templar-Mason and also a founder of what is called modern science in the west, along with the inspirations of freedom which later brought forth the United States of Freemasonry/America.

As to whether it's correct to say masons "run" science?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Do you know how Sir Francis Bacon died? The guy wondered if ice could be a preservative. He froze to death stuffing snow up a chicken's rump!

These are the masterminds behind this New World Order? Morons who freeze themselves to death stuffing snow into a chicken? I think the world's probably pretty safe from a NWO takeover.

Now we just have to worry about those darn repillians.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by IRTehBomb
Do you know how Sir Francis Bacon died? The guy wondered if ice could be a preservative. He froze to death stuffing snow up a chicken's rump!

These are the masterminds behind this New World Order? Morons who freeze themselves to death stuffing snow into a chicken?

Ok, Ok....let's be fair to old Frank here. He died from pneumonia, not from freezing to death. Of course, the snow thing didn't help, and that helped his condition along.

Bacon simply believed that meat could be preserved in the cold (which we now all know is true, that's why we have refridgerators). He stuffed a chicken with snow to test his hypothesis, and died soon after.

Contrary to markus' claims, Bacon was not a Mason.

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Contrary to markus' claims, Bacon was not a Mason.

Actually Ml, you may wish to read the book by Manly P. Hall called "Order of the Quest" before jumping to any conclusions. I have more than backed up my claim on other threads that Sir Francis Bacon was a Great man and also the KJ version Bible editor, chosen by King James himself.

Bacon, a Templar-Mason, created modern science in the West through his idea of placing nature upon the rack and extracting from her what she reveals. Ben Franklin was a member of the Order of the Quest and they are the ones responsible for the idea of the "New Atlantis", as shown on the dollar with the pyramid - they first had the idea so please don't cut and paste any garbage about who first placed the symbol on the dollar - I already know all that.

The very fact that the last 2 posters assume that I claimed that "Masonry runs science", it further verifies why ML, you especially know very little about Freemasonry and no nothing about Templarism, either.

[edit on 21-3-2006 by markusjharper]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by markusjharper

Actually Ml, you may wish to read the book by Manly P. Hall called "Order of the Quest" before jumping to any conclusions.

I'm not jumping to conclusions: I've studied the subject in-depth for many, many years. There is no record of any speculative Mason being initiated before Elias Ashmole, which of course would include Francis Bacon.

Hall's "Orders of the Quest" is an entertaining book, but also a fictional one, about the search for the Holy Grail.

I have more than backed up my claim on other threads that Sir Francis Bacon was a Great man and also the KJ version Bible editor, chosen by King James himself.

Markus, there is absolutely no evidence that Bacon was the KJV editor. There is, however, plenty of evidence that Bacon was not involved in it at all

Bacon, a Templar-Mason, created modern science in the West through his idea of placing nature upon the rack and extracting from her what she reveals.

As mentioned, Bacon was neither a Templar nor a Mason. In fact, Masonic Templary didn't even exist until a century after Bacon died.

Secondly, while Bacon did contribute to modern science, I would hardly say he "created" it. What about Copernicus, or Galileo, or Kepler, or the host of others whose contributions to science were greater than Bacon's?

Ben Franklin was a member of the Order of the Quest and they are the ones responsible for the idea of the "New Atlantis", as shown on the dollar with the pyramid - they first had the idea so please don't cut and paste any garbage about who first placed the symbol on the dollar - I already know all that.

Markus, the problem is that you have a tendency to make a lot of unsubstantiated claims with no evidence, and expect everyone just to take your word for it. I'm not doubting your sincerity inasmuch as I'm sure you probably believe all that, but just because you believe something does not in itself make it true. This is where research comes in, and in real research we can't just believe anything we may read somewhere just because it sounds cool. We have to honestly look into the matter, then derive the facts, and only then reach a conclusion...we cannot, as you mentioned, jump to it.

We know that there is no evidence that Franklin was a member of anything called Order of the Quest, or that such a thing even existed. We also now that Franklin's design of the Great Seal was rejected, which contradicts your theory about his "New Atlantis".

The very fact that the last 2 posters assume that I claimed that "Masonry runs science", it further verifies why ML, you especially know very little about Freemasonry and no nothing about Templarism, either.

What I know about Freemasonry comes from many years of painstaking research, through hundreds of books, centuries-old Lodge minutes, medieval manuscripts, conversations with historians, study of the system from the inside as a member, and practicing it as a member. So where, pray tell, does your "knowledge" of Freemasonry come from?

[edit on 21-3-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Hall's "Orders of the Quest" is an entertaining book, but also a fictional one, about the search for the Holy Grail.

So you accuse this Freemason of writing a book of fiction. Got any way to back this claim up?

Markus, there is absolutely no evidence that Bacon was the KJV editor. There is, however, plenty of evidence that Bacon was not involved in it at all

That is debateable but my intention was to paint Bacon in a positive light.

As mentioned, Bacon was neither a Templar nor a Mason. In fact, Masonic Templary didn't even exist until a century after Bacon died.

Are you saying that Templarism does not predate Freemasonry. Do you have any real proof that the Knights Templar didn't exist either? Sounds like you're very unaware of basic history.

Secondly, while Bacon did contribute to modern science, I would hardly say he "created" it. What about Copernicus, or Galileo, or Kepler, or the host of others whose contributions to science were greater than Bacon's?

Copernicus, was the founder of the modern scientific materialism but I'm talking in the Western World. Francis Bacon took the Coperniconian ideas with him to the West. The Order of the Quest and the Establishment of the United States of Freemasonry, is no myth.

Markus, the problem is that you have a tendency to make a lot of unsubstantiated claims with no evidence, and expect everyone just to take your word for it. I'm not doubting your sincerity inasmuch as I'm sure you probably believe all that, but just because you believe something does not in itself make it true. This is where research comes in, and in real research we can't just believe anything we may read somewhere just because it sounds cool. We have to honestly look into the matter, then derive the facts, and only then reach a conclusion...we cannot, as you mentioned, jump to it.

Freedom ML, is it not a wonderful thing? And day by day, while we argue over this....we lose more of it by the neo-Jacobite thugs in the Whitehouse

We know that there is no evidence that Franklin was a member of anything called Order of the Quest, or that such a thing even existed. We also now that Franklin's design of the Great Seal was rejected, which contradicts your theory about his "New Atlantis".

What do you think drove the King James followers to come to the West along with those men such like Bacon, having great dreams and aspirations of the new homeland; the New Atlantis of the West?

What I know about Freemasonry comes from many years of painstaking research, through hundreds of books, centuries-old Lodge minutes, medieval manuscripts, conversations with historians, study of the system from the inside as a member, and practicing it as a member. So where, pray tell, does your "knowledge" of Freemasonry come from?

Whatever notions you have about Freemasonry come from a materialistic world view you have. This is to be studied deeply, as we are all in a time of mundane materialism where those great men like Goethe, or Pike and others are hard to come by. You have the right to your own opinion but I suggest that if you want to read more 'spiritually' on Freemasonry, read the book published by an advanced 33 degree Freemason:

[edit on 21-3-2006 by markusjharper]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Nygdan:

masons do run science and here is how: they control the schools, the government, corporations, granting bodies, trusts, and the associations.

Study the medical profession if you want clarification that is easily obtainable.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Study the medical profession if you want clarification that is easily obtainable.

Hmm...I work in the medical field...I've not seen this Masonic influence. My company is doing some cutting edge research on coagulation. To date, no mason has told us to lose some data, told us to research something else, etc. In fact, I have seen no Masonic influence with the exception of everyone having to bow to that Mason symbol as we walk in the main door to gain access to the office.

Where should I be looking for this clarification?

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   

So you accuse this Freemason of writing a book of fiction. Got any way to back this claim up?

Only by simply stating that Manly Hall, a writer I've always admired even before I became a Mason, is well known for his imagination, which often obscured the facts. Simply put, a great number of Hall's claims remain unsubstantiated, while others have been disproven by discovering evidence to the contrary.

Are you saying that Templarism does not predate Freemasonry. Do you have any real proof that the Knights Templar didn't exist either? Sounds like you're very unaware of basic history.

My "basic history" comes from actual history. In fact, I minored in history in college, and graduated with a 3.97 GPA.

To answer your question, no, Templarism probably does not predate Masonry. The Order of Knights Templar was founded in 1118 A.D., while the Regius Mss. alludes to Masonic meetings as early as 980 A.D.

The Masonic Order of Knights Templar did not come on the scene until the early 18th century.

Copernicus, was the founder of the modern scientific materialism but I'm talking in the Western World.

I'm not sure what this means. What is "scientific materialism"? And you don't consider Poland the "western world"?

Whatever notions you have about Freemasonry come from a materialistic world view you have.

What "materialistic world view" are you talking about? I've simply studied the subject, and presented the facts to the best of my ability. Truth is still truth, regardless of one's "world view", whatever it may be.

You have the right to your own opinion but I suggest that if you want to read more 'spiritually' on Freemasonry, read the book published by an advanced 33 degree Freemason:

Steiner was never a regular Mason, much less a 33°, so I doubt he would be "more advanced" than real Masons on the subject.

Steiner was involved in Theosophy, and Theodore Reuss' Memphis-Mitzraim Rite only. The website called 'Defending Steiner", which is ran by Steiner students and apologists, says:

Link

In 1906 Steiner obtained from Theodore Reuss permission to open a Misraim-Memphis lodge, which he called Mystica Aeterna. Counter to Masonic tradition, Steiner's lodge would be open to men and women alike. Steiner stated that his goal to reform and save Masonry for the future. Steiner's lodge operated up to 1914, when he closed it due to the outbreak of the First World War. Steiner never joined any of Reuss' other lodges, and beyond purchasing the right to run his own lodge, was never a Mason. The OTO was founded by Reuss in 1912 and required a written application.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags - Please Review this Link

[edit on 21-3-2006 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Aha my friend, I think that is just a mere coincidence. lol. Masons there? Nah...

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Bacon, a Templar-Mason, created modern science in the West

No one person created science in the west. Science is a process and method of examination that was developed over time. As far as Bacon being a KT or Mason or some combination of the two, upon what evidence do you base this?

Whatever notions you have about Freemasonry come from a materialistic world view you have. This is to be studied deeply, as we are all in a time of mundane materialism where those great men like Goethe, or Pike and others are hard to come by

So let me get this straight, you don't actually have anything that shows that bacon was a mason, or to support any of your other claims, you just 'feel that they are correct, and are sticking with that feeling?

denythestatusquo
they control the schools, the government, corporations, granting bodies, trusts, and the associations.

Even if they did control all that, which they don't, they still wouldn't run science. Science is a collective effort done by many people doing open research and examining one another's ideas. Its not run from the top down.
Granted, some of the organizations you mention can have an influence, controlling government funding means that you can give funding to a particular area of science, for example. But it doesn't mean that you can make all those researchers who are looking at the papers in the journals accept the results of any study.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join