It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

masons run science!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
i was looking at picturs for a science class im taking and i thought that this place looked a lot like the mason logo!!!!!!!

what do you think?

they say its for radio science. wats that? i think it could be used for reading minds like haarp!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Erm . . . go away. This is where you should have posted the thread.

And kid, proper spelling helps.

Those dishes are arranged in positions correlating to each other, mathematically calculated to give the best return/detection ratio compared to white noise. Finish school.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
Erm . . . go away. This is where you should have posted the thread.

And kid, proper spelling helps.

Those dishes are arranged in positions correlating to each other, mathematically calculated to give the best return/detection ratio compared to white noise. Finish school.

im sorry i dont know where to put everything because i am still a new member and i don't have much to do with this sight.

im sorry if my spelling and gramar are bad but i have several learning disabilities and so its just easier for me to type like i talk. if thats to hard for you to understand just look at some of the other posters typing and spelling and gramar because its a lot more worse than mine is!!!

and they say that the haarp has mathe in its usages but the only math is gamma rays plus weak minded people equals they control you!

i am done with school so please do not insult my intelligense that is very rude of you

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Actually, the SkunkWorks seems like the right forum. It is for "outlandish and extreme speculative conspiracy theory ideas", after all.

I would add that the idea would be stronger if there was a structure at the vertex of the angles in the photos. As it is, the lines were obviously drawn to a spot that makes the shape what you want to see. I could draw random lines like that and make whatever shape suited my conspiracy of the day.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
yes watch_the_rocks was very rude.
As to your question of the Masons running science? I don't think so.
I also don't think there is any Masonic logo in the picture you posted.
If you have any questions about ATS please U2U any time and I will try to help you.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
i swear i see it! i tried finding a top down picture of it but i couldnt do it! not even google maps has it! this leads me to think its more of a conspiracy. if someone can find a picture from the top down of it that wuld really help me show you!

i used logic to come to the masons. the goverment runs the place and they run all science standards in the usamerica. the masons run the goverment and so then they run science!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Masons do in fact run science. Do a search on past scientists involved with masonry and also their strong ties to the academic community.

Science and freemasonry

If it took me 5 seconds on google to find this then why are you people slamming the guy that started this thread???

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I'll sneak back in here with an apology to hotdogsandsoup, but I still think it should have been posted in Mil. & Gov. Projects.

And I totally fail to see the reason that if the NWO/Freemasons want to keep all their scheming and diabolical thinking away from the public until the right time, why the hell display their symbols hundreds of metres wide?

science class
Cmon, you can't blame me with making that presumption. I'm concentrating on this ATSgame anyway, can't concentrate . . .

And everyone jumps to hotdogs defence once he admits he's disabled. Who is to say I don't work with disabled people all day, helping them?

As for spelling, yes, a lot of people write like that, worse sometimes, and they just make their threads hard to read. Fine, write it how you must, then use spellchecker.
But I'm a nice dude really, I thnik. You're welcome to U2U me with any troubles you may have. This site can get damn confusing.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotdogsandsoup
i was looking at picturs for a science class im taking and i thought that this place looked a lot like the mason logo!!!!!!!

they say its for radio science. wats that? i think it could be used for reading minds like haarp!!!

Errr... HAARP already has its arrays of antennas, and the technology has nothing to do with dishes like that. And I think you're seeing things with these masonic symbols... EDUCATE YOUSELF, kid!

[edit on 16/3/06 by Echtelion]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

C'mon, you can't blame me with making that presumption. I'm concentrating on this ATSgame anyway, can't concentrate . . .

im sorry! i was offended because i thought you meant primary or gramar school and were saying i was of a very young age. that too was a bit rash of me.

Originally posted by Echtelion
Errr... HAARP already has its arrays of antennas, and the technology has nothing to do with dishes like that. And I think you're seeing things with these masonic symbols... EDUCATE YOUSELF, kid!

i hav educated myself! did you know the arecibo dish (thats right!!! DISH!!!!!!!) in guam does the same thing the haarp does? so how can you say it has nothing to do with dishes?

those of you who cannot see the mason sign i challange you to find an image of that installation from the top down i bet that then you willsee it!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
You know, normally I don't buy into this mason stuff, but hotdog may have a point. They've left their fingerprints everywhere! This has actually convinced me that the mason symbol is one of great power, or masons just like to tag things they own or control much the same way gangs do. Considering I found this on Google Moon (zoomed in really, really close):

Clearly we can tell they either own Google or the moon. Doing a little recon action, me and my stealth ninja team raided a Google office to see what we could discover. Their toilette paper dispensers? Bad news, dudes:

They've even taken over hockey, which is the leading scientific laboratory for research into testosterone and physics!

Our most disturbing discovery, however, was made by stealth ninja George. He came back with proof that the masons are working on developing zombie technology, and they also control the dead

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
they realy DO run everything how can such a organisasion be able to obtane SO MUCH POWER!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
science isn't run by the masons. Science is created by the repillians, who then tell the masons what to disclose to the public. the masons are the repillian's human allies who have sold out their race for power in the coming world order.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
They were first in line when the world leaders asked, "who wants control of the planet?"

That was shortly after they got a guy up to the moon who beat up Buzz.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IRTehBomb
science isn't run by the masons. Science is created by the repillians, who then tell the masons what to disclose to the public. the masons are the repillian's human allies who have sold out their race for power in the coming world order.

You are closest to the truth here!!

The truth will come out but consider this, the lizards have masters too and nobody talks about who they are.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
While Skunk Works is for outlandish and far-out conspiracy theories, we have and entire forum dedicated to Secret Societies and related conspiracies:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems to me that being in Skunk Works may keep some of the target audience away from this thread.
Moving to Secret Societies.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
First off, drawing a few lines on a picture does not make it a masonic symbol. There is nothing on the ground, like roads, that match up with those lines. I could but those lines on any aerial photo and say it is a masonic design. Just because you want it to be true does not make it so.
Secondly, the Arecibo radio telescope is not in Guam, it is in Puerto Rico, along the Arecibo river. The photograph is of the Very Large Array, or VLA, in Socorro, New Mexico, not the HAARP. Although both antennas are used for radio astronomy, Arecibo is over 40 years old, VLA is only about 20 years old and can be reconfigered for different uses. There are also dozens of radio antennas around the world. The reason for this is the high demand for them by astronomers around the world, just as there are dozens of optical telescopes around the world.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotdogsandsoup

C'mon, you can't blame me with making that presumption. I'm concentrating on this ATSgame anyway, can't concentrate . . .

im sorry! i was offended because i thought you meant primary or gramar school and were saying i was of a very young age. that too was a bit rash of me.

i hav educated myself! did you know the arecibo dish (thats right!!! DISH!!!!!!!) in guam does the same thing the haarp does? so how can you say it has nothing to do with dishes?

those of you who cannot see the mason sign i challange you to find an image of that installation from the top down i bet that then you willsee it!!!

The Arecibo antenna is a radiotelescope, designed to listen to sounds from deep space. HAARP has a large array of antennas in Alaska which are ELF receivers/transmitters, and they also have a few other arrays in other places in the world, but these antennas have nothing to do with dishes. These are cross-like antennas assembled in a symmetrical "grid" pattern.

[edit on 17/3/06 by Echtelion]

Cug

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   

The Arecibo antenna is a radiotelescope, designed to listen to sounds from deep space. HAARP has a large array of antennas in Alaska which are ELF receivers/transmitters, and they also have a few other arrays in other places in the world, but these antennas have nothing to do with dishes. These are cross-like antennas assembled in a symmetrical "grid" pattern.

1) Arecibo also has transmit abilities
2) The antennas in HAARP are not ELF receivers/transmitters, they are err... antennas.
3) HAARP has an operation range of 2.8 - 10 MHz, It has no ELF (30 -300Hz) capabilities. The ELF experiments that have been conducted at HAARP involved transmitting in the HF (Shortwave) range and by bouncing a modulated signal off the ionsphere generating a ELF signal.
4) A dish is an antenna, in fact the dish at Arecibo has a larger frequency range that the HAARP's crossed dipole grids.

5) none of this has anything to do with Masons.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Why did you draw those lines into those pictures??? What do the added lines have to do with anything?

hotdogsandsoup
i swear i see it! i tried finding a top down picture of it but i couldnt do it! not even google maps has it! this leads me to think its more of a conspiracy.

If you see it, then post a picture of what you are looking at.

they realy DO run everything how can such a organisasion be able to obtane SO MUCH POWER!!

This is based upon some lines you've added to a photo that make some basic geometric shapes??

denythestatusquo
Masons do in fact run science

Masons do not run science, few leading scientists today are masons, and even if they were, there is no 'Command Council' in science, issueing orders from the top down or something like that.
As far as scientists in the past that were masons, they were scientists and academics first, like Ashmole. Becuase of the nature of masonry, it would be attractive to many scientists, especially back in the early days. That hardly means that masonry 'controlled' science.

why are you people slamming the guy that started this thread???

Who is slamming him? The photos presented show nothing, and yes, the typing style is poor and distracting.

who would eventually become 'The Royal Society',

The royal society is not a masonic institution nor a para-masonic group or anything like that. There was some confluence of members, and clearly there is an alignment of ideals on some issues, like rationality and liberal and objective thought. On the other hand, science is atheistic, and masonry is anti-atheistic (aatheistic
)

IRTehBomb
science isn't run by the masons. Science is created by the repillians

Finally someone who understands. Notice that science is 'cold and dispassionate', which are the quintessential characteristics of reptiles. Further note that 'quintissential' has the route for '5', more masonic-reptiloid skullduggery.

Anyway, just to keep some points clear, the idea here is that these telescopes, in their arrangement, make up symbols, specifically masonic symbols, and that this indicate that masons dictated the arrangement of the telescopes and that they infact run most scientific endeavours.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join