It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Pat Robertson calls Muslems "Satanic"

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
In recent news loud mouth evangelist Pat Robertson has claimed Muslems are driven by "demonic power" and are trying to take over the world.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Surely this type of rhetoric is just going to fuel more hatred and extremism.

What i s the differance between this guy and the crazy moolahs in Iran?

IMO this guy needs to be taken off air...




posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kojac


What i s the differance between this guy and the crazy moolahs in Iran?



The difference is about 6,500 miles. That's all.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by desert]



posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This subject was already posted a few days ago and is currently being talked about.

mods you might want to delete this one since the other one is already going on 2 pages.

Kind Regards,
Digitalgrl



posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
This subject was already posted a few days ago and is currently being talked about.

mods you might want to delete this one since the other one is already going on 2 pages.

Kind Regards,
Digitalgrl


wheres the link?

Peace

dalen



posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kojac
In recent news loud mouth evangelist Pat Robertson has claimed Muslems are driven by "demonic power" and are trying to take over the world.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Surely this type of rhetoric is just going to fuel more hatred and extremism.

What i s the differance between this guy and the crazy moolahs in Iran?

IMO this guy needs to be taken off air...


doesnt he call eveyone satanic...?
Perhaps he is satanic?



posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Thread closed because of already existing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...




top topics
 
0

log in

join