It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R.A.T.S Suggestion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Ive been in above top secret for a week or so now and i just wondered if there was any chance of having an introduction topic always there in it or take points away from people who do it because when i look down the list of topics i see a lot of "yes im here" and such.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Fitz, if you're refering to the RATS forum, I believ you are correct and I have seen several other mods and members express their distain for this as well. The best way to let people know you're in thr RATS forum is to pick a relatively active topic, make a comment or contribution and just as a side note, mention you are new to it. I really don't see it as a place for every single person to start their own thread once they enter based on nothing more than the fact they entered. I belive there is already a thread started about whether or not it was worth the cost of the points. That would be a good place to make your intro after you've read some of the other post.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
WEll maybe it would be a good to have an introductory section to R.A.T.S just so people can say "yeh hi i'm here" without bugging us regular R.A.T.S users.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
there should just be a stickied post at the top of the forum where people can introduce themselves to their heart's content. no one would read a whole forum dedicated to it, because really, no one really cares.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
If you read the RATS forum a couple pages back you'll see a "Whose Here" thread that I posted. I would be happy for newbies to use that thread.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAH

Can someone tell me what they get out of RATS? other than a feeling of belongedness.

XAOS

p.s. And I know someone will say "a forum where I dont have to worry about having to look at all of xaos`spelling errors"

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Can someone tell me what they get out of RATS? other than a feeling of belongedness.

Mostly....a forum where I dont have to worry about having to look at all of xaos' spelling errors...

Seriously, I've seen a few good tidbits in there...but this initial "look at me!" will pass I think....

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Maybe newbies should as astro suggests make a posting or how about earning the right to post by doing some actual work and posting a new thread?

Seems to me it could be busier there than it is.

Not that I have done this either but I should.

new topics

top topics

join