It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

M5 pyramid with red capstone (Sydney Australia)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan

Come now, you don't expect them to admit it's big "welcome" to the many occultists flooding in to live in this country?
purpose.

yeah im that naive

I have spoken to a few council workers in that area and they all though it to be extremely odd to have built a pyramid. I have asked those workers to futher ask round if theres any info going around. I could understand building a pyramid but in Austraila ? plus with a special capstone ? knowing the significance the pyramid plays in the occult symbolism. I doubt this is just a cost effective exercise to dump dirt.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

Come now, you don't expect them to admit it's big "welcome" to the many occultists flooding in to live in this country?

yeah im that naive

Please forgive me Helium?

A cold has kept me up for the last two days and it seems robbed me of the ability to 'write funny'.

I really, truely wasn't having a go at you, but "them", for the lies they will no doubt tell ,and WRONGLY expect you to be silly enough to believe 'as told' instead of twigging to you being, 'no dumb bunny'.

I AM ON YOUR SIDE.

P.S. not 'shouting', just that my old eyes don't read 'bold' well.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
It's a lump of dirt with a pretty light on top. sometimes things are exactly as they seem, believe it or not. personally i would love for it to be riddled with tunnels and the odd reptilian or two but sadly it aint.As for the tunnels under parliament house and lake burley griffin now thats a different story!

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
sometimes things are exactly as they seem, believe it or not.

Oh I do believe that.
Sometimes symbols that mock and challange God are just that.
Sometimes symbols that welcome those who oppose God are just that.
Sometimes those symbols are indicators to other places and things that God mockers use to oppose God.

And Americans get offended by things that represent God being on public display.
Would any of them support our offence at this great symbol of God's opposer? Not bloody likely.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
sometimes things are exactly as they seem, believe it or not.

Oh I do believe that.
Sometimes symbols that mock and challange God are just that.
Sometimes symbols that welcome those who oppose God are just that.
Sometimes those symbols are indicators to other places and things that God mockers use to oppose God.

And sometimes they're lumps of dirt made into an easy to assemble shape left over from excavations.
Drive pass the salt reclamation plants, are all those salt 'pyramids' mocking God, or the local garden centre's piles of bark and mulch.
Watch what shape is formed when soil is unloaded from the back of a truck or trailer. Unless all the truck drivers are also God mockers.
There are plenty of conspiracy's out there i just dont believe this is one of them.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Well, the location of the structure would be helpful. It seems its next to a highway.. what highway? What city? What exit?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Nevermind.. heres what I found by typing 'M5 Sydney red pyramid' in google..

www.gaiaguys.net...

A 25-metre high dirt pyramid will mark the Liverpool interchange of the Westlink M7.

Exclusive plans revealed by Roads Minister Joe Tripodi show how the grass-covered pyramid will become a landmark in Sydney's south-west.

The pyramid will be capped in a red peak and will be lit up at night by a blue light.

Compacted soil collected during construction of the M7 - which is being built under a joint venture between Abigroup and Leighton Holdings - will be used for the pyramid.

"The design is a world first, using about 100,000 tonnes of soil from the area," Mr Tripodi said.

"It will become a local landmark and a reference point for people travelling in western Sydney.

"We know people use the Crossroads as a guide but soon everyone will be using the pyramid instead.

"It will look spectacular all lit up at night."

The Westlink M7 is a 40-kilometre road that will link three motorways - the M5 at Prestons, the M4 at Eastern Creek and the M2 at Baulkham Hills.

More at the link

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSoul
Well, the location of the structure would be helpful. It seems its next to a highway.. what highway? What city? What exit?

Are you for real ? did you either bother to read the title of this thread ?

"M5 pyramid with red capstone (Sydney Australia)"

M5 = "highway"
Sydney Australia = l"Location"

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I've never liked ABI group anyway.
They arrested an aboriginal for "trespassing" when he asked them what right they had to the land their.
He was never asked to leave.
They simply called the cops.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
speaking of all these secrets about this pyramid near the M5 and M7, believe it or not me and my girlfriend were bored yesterday and we decided to climb it, so we ran across the M7 jumped the M5 and started a long bushwalk till we got to the base of the pyramid then we climbed to the top, have photos to proove it but not on this computer, i typed in "pryamid on M5" in google and this forum came up soo i decided to create a account and tell you of how i climbed it, i think me and my girlfriend are the 1st people to do soo besides those who built it, when i get home i will post the pictures from the top of the pyramid, nothing out of the ordinary up there just alot of grass, little bugs and lights

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It didn't take a lot of effort to find the pyramid with it's supposed red "captsone" (looks more like a frame of some sort to me).

Here you go.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join