It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

M5 pyramid with red capstone (Sydney Australia)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I was driving down the M5 (Sydney) for the first time in years i could not believe my eyes, a pyramid with red capstone ?. This has to be an Occult symbol if i have ever seen one, lucky i had the Nikon.
Im going to research this further so stay tunned !

On coming shot

img46.imageshack.us...

On coming shot

img46.imageshack.us...

Close up

img152.imageshack.us...

is this just a coinsidance ?

[edit on 15-3-2006 by helium3]

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15/3/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well our censes shows more witches per capita in our Australian Capital Territory (home of our Nation's capital City) than anywhere else in the Nation....as I've said before, it's more than the weather that makes Australia a world hot spot...the world and this Nation's citizens have been kept ignorant of our major role in the world for a reason.

Ever noticed how we've spent decades laughing at America's (in)justice system, (un)education system, (un)health system etc. while we role in the same abominations under the lie that, user must pay, while 'forgetting' our massive tax rate already more than paid for it all.

I lived in a small city/large town where the only Bible I could get had to be ordered in and cost $90.00, yet every bookstore and newsagents was drowning in books on witchcraft and the occult.

The lie is that this is a secular nation, worshiping God's 'opposer' is common here, just done with less public (to date) fanfare than the land of 'brotherhoods', the U.S.A.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
I lived in a small city/large town where the only Bible I could get had to be ordered in and cost $90.00, yet every bookstore and newsagents was drowning in books on witchcraft and the occult.

Is this nimbin ?

But for real i agree what you are saying.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

Is this nimbin ?

But for real i agree what you are saying.

Nah, but you could call it Victoria's equivelant to Nimbin.

The sort of town where the police sold drugs out of the police Station then busted their young buyers as soon as they got on the street, from where they 'did deals' to recruit them into more 'productive' crime.

Also the sort of place where convicted murderer bikers were affraid to go....but other than that sort of 'stuff', it's still one of my favourite places. Satan attacks what God loves.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Well our censes shows more witches per capita in our Australian Capital Territory (home of our Nation's capital City) than anywhere else in the Nation....

I've heard this about Victoria, Canada also. Not sure if this is true or why that would be. Anyone has a theory on this?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

The sort of town where the police sold drugs out of the police Station

How do you know this ? Can you take photos ?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Just some more information with regards to the occult.......

Olympic stadiums are usually the shape of an eye...in reference to the Eye of Horus.... Remember Sydney 2000 in australia (ie supposed 2000 years since birth of christ)... Then there are phallic symbols.....IE Penis's..... IE Twin Towers (destruction of twin towers is a message to the removal of that nations power, so if this is correct, i'd look at the stock market for a major crash sometime in the future, or even more 'staged' terrorist attacks)

Another phallic symbol... the Perth Bell Tower in Western Australia, researching this, i found out that its the representation for the Penis of Osiris.... Richard Court was the mayor at the time, he was a supposed mason, or his father was...not sure..

Then the earthquake the day after christmas (year or two back?!? can't remember)..... an actual global ritual......I think the earthquake was originating at the near the top of one of the islands (that had a shape of a penis) the tidal wave was the representation of an orgasm.......and the result was the wiping out of the coastline ....which if you look on the world map is in the shape of a womb......The fact that it killed many people from many cultures does imply a global ritual

Now this has scientists speculating that its causing a crack down the west coast of Australia.....splitting that tectonic plate.... so what do we have now if this actually finalises? 13 plates!!!

So look into pyramids with missing or just placed capstones, look for phallic symbols, usually towers, look for eye shaped buildings... etc... and possibly any shape that represents the egyptian culture....

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   

The sort of town where the police sold drugs out of the police Station

How do you know this ? Can you take photos ?

Lived with a copper for years, who also wanted to know (was ordered to find out) how I knew 'things', while trying to convince me I knew nothing (duh).

He gave up, became a Christian, and now helps victims of corruption.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Some additional info here: the Egyptians liked to put an obelisk (manhood), next to a dome (female womb). This was common. Look for this too in construction in major cities.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Olympic stadiums are usually the shape of an eye...in reference to the Eye of Horus

I really think you are reading far too much into the design of these buildings than is truly warranted. The reason that stadiums are shaped as they are is simply to accomodate as many people as possible whilst enabling everybody to see the sporting event in question. This necessitates them being designed in the round. Far from being references to the Eye of Horus, the design of stadiums represnts nothing more than practical engineering principles.

Then there are phallic symbols.....IE Penis's..... IE Twin Towers (destruction of twin towers is a message to the removal of that nations power, so if this is correct, i'd look at the stock market for a major crash sometime in the future, or even more 'staged' terrorist attacks)

Similarly, the reason that skyscrapers are shaped as they are - tall and straight - is purely to do with the fact that in inner city environments land is not exactly plentiful. Space is extremely limited, so buildings are built up, rather than out, which would occupy more space. Again, this is a practical, rather than a symbolic, choice.

Now this has scientists speculating that its causing a crack down the west coast of Australia.....splitting that tectonic plate

Do you have any references to this?

.... so what do we have now if this actually finalises? 13 plates!!!

Actually, there are significantly more than 12 plates currently. Major tectonic plates include the African, Antarctic, Arabian, Australian, Cocos, Eurasian, Indo-Australian, Indian, Nazca, North American, Pacific, Philippine, Scotia and South American Plates, as well as many more minor plates (Reference).

Like I said, I think you are reading more into things than is necessary.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah25
The reason that stadiums are shaped as they are is simply to accomodate as many people as possible ...

I agree with Jeremiah25, It seems the natural way to built them. After all when we gather around a camp fire we naturally form a circle around it. With no apparent reference to the eye of Horus. Of course if you have a reason for your theory (or someone else’s) I’d be happy to hear about it.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Hi there,

I was referring to the stadiums that are oval shaped not circle, and have the ceilings that open and close (day/night) like eye lids..

Will look into the plates, however if of any relevance, it would have been the 12 major ones.......

With regards to buildings etc... I know its logical about the inner city workings of skyscrapers, but it doesn't mean that there wouldn't be occulting references to it either...

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

yet every bookstore and newsagents was drowning in books on witchcraft and the occult.

Damn made a long post then lost it, hate it when that happens. Oh well I'll just say that I noticed this as well, more so in Australia than any other place I've been recently.

Does that hill with the red thing on top actually have a purpose?

[edit on 16-3-2006 by Nova]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Source
A 25-metre high dirt pyramid will mark the Liverpool interchange of the Westlink M7.

Exclusive plans revealed by Roads Minister Joe Tripodi show how the grass-covered pyramid will become a landmark in Sydney's south-west.

The pyramid will be capped in a red peak and will be lit up at night by a blue light.

Compacted soil collected during construction of the M7 - which is being built under a joint venture between Abigroup and Leighton Holdings - will be used for the pyramid.

Oh my God...they're building roads...whatever next!

To be fair, pyramid is an easy way to get rid of the soil and it looks a joke. If that's the best the N.W.O. can do, I'm not exactly running in fear.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Merger, design a shape better that can fit more people in then? There is a reason as to why they pick an oval, if they could pick another shape and earn even more money from fans - they would do.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Lets try to get back to the very interesting photos that helium3 was nice enough to provide.

Assumign that that structure serves a purpose, what is that purpose? Is it dual use, as in it serves a 'regular' civic purpose, and then a secret or occult one?

Is it a building, or a mound, btw?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Wow that really looks scary to me,not sure what was worse the pyramid,or the fact that everyone was driving on the wrong side of road?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It's a mound because it was cheaper to do that, and place the red pyramid at the top than it was to get rid of the dirt...the easy shape to build it, well that's a pyramid...

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Assumign that that structure serves a purpose, what is that purpose?

Im currnently asking around the councils so see what i can find out.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Assumign that that structure serves a purpose, what is that purpose?

Im currnently asking around the councils so see what i can find out.

Come now, you don't expect them to admit it's big "welcome" to the many occultists flooding in to live in this country?

Actually I can't wait to hear what they do have to say, it, or rather what they 'don't' say, should tell us alot.

Like all things of this 'fashion' it will have more than one meaning and purpose.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join