It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Military Has Been Infiltrated??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
nope, I'm not talking about the christian right, although I think they have also. This is much more worrisome!! Imagine if you can, all those gangs our there having gang warfare, only instead of small handguns, baseball bats and chains, well, they are now nicely equipped with US military style weaponry....having nightmares yet??

www.kfoxtv.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Yeah, interesting story... This has been a problem for a long time, and what's worse is when they get out and rejoin their gang, they now have hardcore military, and in many cases combat experience to fight other gangs and cops with...

I dug up a couple of other things:

Video of gangs in the military:
cf.nbc17.com...

Article of gangs in the military:
www.nbc17.com...

Another article, reporter goes to talk to a bunch of people in the military, they tell of very bad situations including gangs and racial violence within:
www.zmag.org...

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
Imagine if you can, all those gangs our there having gang warfare, only instead of small handguns, baseball bats and chains,

Alot of gangs moved beyond chains and bats along time ago. But the notion of seeing gangs armed with M67 Frag grenades, C-4 and other purely military weapons is a scary one.

join