It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game on (time traveler riddles game)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I too would like to add my sincere apologies to my Partner SkepticOverlord's... We BOTH missed the obvious "Bad Taste" involved here.

As he said, our ONLY "goal" was to create an incredible puzzle that follows the topics discussed here and reward the Member who ultimately figures it out. In doing the research for this artificial environment created for the context of the game we flat out MISSED IT.

Springer...

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
stop thinking it's a game, folks...

i've been there live when it started yesterday, that was the first time people started mentioning it was a game... AFTER some people dug up the thread and started solving the puzzle... see the original thread where it started to BECOME a game... www.abovetopsecret.com...

infiltrators covering up something that shouldn;t have been discovered in the first place... that's still my opinion.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by phiniks]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Thank you SO and Springer for stepping up like that and issuing that apology.

Ya can't catch everything all the time.........perhaps I will get back in the game now

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
To TCS and all that, the bottom line is, if you think this Berg business is in bad taste, then leave the game alone.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
it sure as hell is a puzzle, but not from the ATS guys...

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by areH
GREBINCK ANTARKI LIEARCH GAMEO BUCE NOTAPEN

J-ROD IS HERE

THE GAME HAS ONLY JUST STARTEDgame-onGAME-ON

Nick Berg (grebinck)
Katrina (antarki)
Charlie (liearch)
Omega (gameo)
Cube (buce)
Open tan (WTF?)NOTAPEN
Im not great at this.........but Im trying

I am NOT really seeing this as in ~TRUE BAD TASTE~.....
..it stands as a memory to Nick Berg.....
YES WE KNOW HIS MURDER was horrendous, but this is not being done to CELEBRATE his murder...this is in honor of his memory and what he STOOD for......very BAD things are happening in this world and its NOT like ATS is 'causing' them...
...this is a conspiracy site please remember......using real life events to create a brain game for members is for stretching your mind........if you really dont like it then just dont play.......but no need to wreck it for others.....
.SOME people will see this as doing a service to the memory of Mr Nick Berg........not ALL people see things from the same angle......

[edit on 15-3-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I too would like to add my sincere apologies to my Partner SkepticOverlord's... We BOTH missed the obvious "Bad Taste" involved here.

Springer...

A lot of work goes into this site and the owners have admitted they made a mistake. The Nick Berg thing was in bad taste but then everyone makes mistakes.

ATS May suffer but it will suffer far more if people up and leave (maybe for the people who want to leave this is what they want)I say stay and have your say and if the game offends you just don't join in.

Just my opinion and I am but 1 but think about it have you never made a mistake?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
GAME-ON

OR

ALSO:

What does the cube in BUCE represent? Why use a cube as a clue? It has 6 sides. There are 6 words in this riddle. Each word could represent a side of a cube.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

J-ROD IS HERE

Nick Berg (grebinck)
Katrina (antarki)
Charlie (liearch)
Omega (gameo)
Cube (buce)
Open tan (WTF?)NOTAPEN

Well, NOTAPEN is anagrammic for PANTONE

why don't we throw in some PANTONE color coding to make the chaos complete

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

J-ROD IS HERE

Nick Berg (grebinck)
Katrina (antarki)
Charlie (liearch)
Omega (gameo)
Cube (buce)
Open tan (WTF?)NOTAPEN

I am NOT really seeing this as in ~TRUE BAD TASTE~.....
..it stands as a memory to Nick Berg.....
YES WE KNOW HIS MURDER was horrendous, but this is not being done to CELEBRATE his murder...this is in honor of his memory and what he STOOD for......very BAD things are happening in this world and its NOT like ATS is 'causing' them...
...this is a conspiracy site please remember......using real life events to create a brain game for members is for stretching your mind........if you really dont like it then just dont play.......but no need to wreck it for others.....
.SOME people will see this as doing a service to the memory of Mr Nick Berg........not ALL people see things from the same angle......

[edit on 15-3-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

I am going to go with the Pentagon. The G is bold so is the gam on part. Add that G in and Notapen = Pentagon

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
earlier someone said if this word had a (G)....it would be Pentagon........hmmm

I wonder if it was a typo? but so far no one has 'fixed' it.......soooooo

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imperium Americana
I am going to go with the Pentagon. The G is bold so is the gam on part. Add that G in and Notapen = Pentagon

I think so too, guess we'll have to wait for the next clue to see if the "bold letter needed for last word-theory" holds true. Seems possible. It's obviously made so for a reason.

[edit: theroy=theory]

[edit on 3/15/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Well, NOTAPEN is anagrammic for PANTONE

why don't we throw in some PANTONE color coding to make the chaos complete

I like pantone...you should experiment on the Cube

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Check the bio for areH:

Birthday: December 12, 2012
Bio: tt

What is tt?
Hmmmmm Interesting. The mystery deepens

More:
t = letter number 20.
tt might be 2020 or,
20x20 = 400,
20+20 = 40

Also Hera (areH) had 4 childern with Zeus and 1 without. The 5th was Hephaestus.

The legitimate offspring of her union with Zeus is Ares, Hebe (the goddess of youth), Eris (the goddess of discord) and Eileithyia (goddess of childbirth). Hera was jealous of Zeus' giving birth to Athena without recourse to her (actually with Metis), so she gave birth to Hephaestus without him.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by Toasty]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toasty
Check the bio for areH:

What is tt?

tease

could be

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
this is what I get, from google using the words
~JOHN TITOR RUBIX CUBE~

02/19/01 16:01 (about time travel) 447
((15.) In your opinion, would timelines be better represented as an inflated balloon, or a layered Rubix cube with interchanging and overlapping interactions? ))
Balloon in balloon in balloon. A Rubix cube as in the toy, right?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toasty

What is tt?
Hmmmmm Interesting. The mystery deepens

timetraveler

[edit on 15-3-2006 by sdp333]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdp333

timetraveler

[edit on 15-3-2006 by sdp333]

But the other profiles of the backwards greek alphabet members actually say time travelling ,not just tt it must mean something else

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdp333
Well, to the person who wins, I implore you to reject the material gift in lieu of an honorary donation here....
www.nickberg.org...

A matching donation equal to the dollar amount of the game system will be given to the Nick Berg Memorial fund in the name of our winner. This will be in addition to winning the game system.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join