It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game on (time traveler riddles game)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
As many members have quickly and astutely noticed, a new ATS game is fully under way.

All the material you need to resolve and win the game is on the board.

The grand prize is a new X-Box 360 game system to the first member to successfully take the appropriate action.

The window for the "appropriate" action will occur between midnight GMT 3/30/2006 and and midnight GMT 4/30/2006.

(date correction... sheesh... too much today)

[edit on 15-3-2006 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Its 2006, I know thats purposely put there to confuse us more but as loads of us have said, it's a game gone too far

knew it was u Skeptic

[edit on 15-3-2006 by firmbeliever]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
At least there is a thread devoted to this now ,rather than using the 11 again thread,I think the Nick Berg part was ill concieved but these things happen.TY for the heads up SO.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
How are you supposed to find this game fun? It is in poor taste, and I think it should've been handled differently.

I am very angry right now, and you have lost a huge amount of respect for this game.

It is wrong to use someone's death to help someone win an X-box.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrystalSword
How are you supposed to find this game fun? It is in poor taste, and I think it should've been handled differently.

I am very angry right now, and you have lost a huge amount of respect for this game.

It is wrong to use someone's death to help someone win an X-box.

Hi there, I don't under stand Why is this game in poor taste can some one clue me in? please.

Thankyou.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Because one of the "Prophecies" involved Nick Berg, an American who had his head sawed off in a video tape by terrorists.

And this is being used in a game to help someone win an X-box.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Big deal, using his memory as a clue isn't bad.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I have moved this post to this thread because it is more appropriate here.

Ok here's the clues laid out:

- All posters that have been predicting things have the names of the greek alphabet backwards.

- Some of these names have letter placed at the start that follow a keyboard pattern of 1-q-a-z-2. The pattern is:
1 = 1ix
q = qun
a = aum
z = zadbmal (now go up a column)
2 = 2appak

- The keyboard patten reads top to bottom, left to right and each consecutive letter goes backwards through the greek alphabet. Continue the pattern for
Iota = w
Theta = s
Eta = x
Zeta = 3
Epsilon = e
Delta = d
Gamma = c
Beta = 4
Alpha = r

- Theres a picture of a rubix cube on the front page in place of tinWiki logo that says something like "part of the game is finding the game".

- The tinwiki logo has greek letters on it.

- There is a win x link at the bottom of each page linking to x-box site.

- Unbrax has a strange sig with the W from wiki, the Omega symbol, and the same rubix cube that was on the front page.

Thats all I can think of. There are more.

More:
- One Man Short has the letters OMEGA highlighted in his post and the name Netchicken.

- There as a post by one of the predictors saying something like "you will know by SKIPPING 5".

Go Here for a rundown of the greek names

[edit on 15-3-2006 by Toasty]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The posts are from a time traveler, an intense area of interest of mine. So that means they're not prophecies.

link   
Nick berg is dead lets make a game out of it, ha ha so damned funny…but don’t you dare say that ATS may be a government agency or that will get you in deep sh**

Sept 11th was not funny, it was not a game, yet you work in a post about another 11th hitting us for the purpose of a GAME.

I must tell you 3 I have lost a tremendous amount of respect for the 3 of you and this site in general. The next you get up on your high ass horse and try to preach to US the community that keeps your self proclaimed little side venture going by clicking on all those annoying damned google text ads look in the mirror boys.

This is as junior high-ish as I have ever seen a real company get!

It goes to show that maybe we can’t take ANYTHING serious on here.

Even though it has been posted many times to the contrary I now question the following because of this stupid credibility issue you have brought upon yourselves.

Quoted by me

Simon does not exist, springer, I don’t know, and skeptic is now in his 3rd of college and is getting sick of his high school pet web project.

There is no TV show for ATS, and if there were this would probably shoot the whole thing in the ass, good luck getting advertisers now, after this little FAKE post incident.

Maybe ATS is run by NSA spooks, even though you may think you have explained away all the good evidence, we will think again now.

Red pill may have a point, Serpo may be real, netchicken may have left on his own, simon may not have been on the radio, maybe we didn’t go to the moon, is there really an area 51 and the most important question, who do we now believe?

Once you post a LIE as truth, every truth can become a lie!

Nick Berg and victims of 9/11 may your souls rest in peace!

- One Man Short

link   

Originally posted by TheCrystalSword
Because one of the "Prophecies" involved Nick Berg, an American who had his head sawed off in a video tape by terrorists.

And this is being used in a game to help someone win an X-box.

Ah thank you, Crystal sword, I understand now why there is now some disgust being vented toward the game orginisers.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Toasty, you rock!

All previous clues for this game are in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, I suggest we continue posting here.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
No...I'm not playing.....I would feel almost dirty if I did for piece of gaming equipment.

God Bless Nick Berg and his family.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I have a feeling this has something to do with OMEGA. Now did a search for omega and found this on ATS:
Omega Agency a.k.a OA.

This links to the old ATS site (which is weird). Doin some reading on the OA now

More:
There is also the Omega Base

In reality Omega is an extremely accurate, strategic navigation system emitting an electromagnetic field so powerful it poses a health threat to Australian citizens in Victoria and beyond.

I live here! OMG i could go there and have a look

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Was in really bad taste to use the nick berg scenario.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toasty
I have a feeling this has something to do with OMEGA. Now did a search for omega and found this on ATS:

Remember:

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
All the material you need to resolve and win the game is on the board.

I'm assuming that means on ATS. Is OA "on ATS"?

[edit on 15-3-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Does this mean anything?

Omega Xbox

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Are you all mad at the overall incorporation of the event or the 2nd post in the Berg Thread?. The reason I ask is most likely the 2nd post in that thread was not modified by the Admins. If it was then I would agree that would be poor taste. If not I respectfully disagree.

Anyways, game on...came so close in the halloween game....GL everyone.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Does this mean anything?

Omega Xbox

Oh me like

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The Omega Agency and Omega Base are both on ATS, but on their old site. The Omega Bundle for the X-Box is done with DELL and looks awsome! Lots of cool stuff in it! GREAT FIND Benevolent Heretic!!! I hope I win one of those!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join