It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Cure for all Disease

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyfly7
Steve R thanks for sharing that info about Rife. Amazing story. It makes such sense.

"No two species of molecule have the same electromagnetic oscillations or energetic signature."

The above line from the article explains so much better what I have been trying to say in my last posts!! What the pharma/scientific comunity did to Rife, is exactly what they did to homeopathy. The priciples of homeopathy are similar to what Rife is talking about. We vibrate as a electromagnetic frequency. The remedies vibrate a their own unique frequency. Disease is like being caught up in a different frequency. To remove the illness, you use a remedy (with it's energetic imprint) to help the body achieve resonance again.

This also explains how healers work - raising vibration/frequency.
Shamanic healers reccommend you drink alot of water after healing - just like Rife does after his machine.

Brilliant stuff - I will be researching this guy more!!!

Incidently - the global elite use homeopathy themselves (Royal Family in UK only use homeopathic physicians). There probably exists Rife's machine's - reserved for the elite only.

another issue about frequency. The elite do not want the sheeple to achieve optimum frequency. By keeping us trapped (google frequency fence), it is easier to exert control over us.

New military weapons use freq. Check out ELF, etc.

Are you referring to the matrix by chance?? Yes I agree that everything has a magnetic field and is only in effect an oscillation of a sort. This is a great thread.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy

A Cure for all Disease

I have the book called "The Cure for all Disease", inside it is plans for building a "zapper". I've built them, quite a few of them. I believe they work.
I'll post the plans if anyone wants them. Good health should be free....

I would be interested in seeing the plans for such a device. Please post them if you can as I would try to make such a contraption. Thanks so much.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
www.cindysplantsnstuff.com... 20A%20Hulda%20Clark%20Zapper.doc

I'd recommend putting it on a perfboard instead of drilling holes in a plastic box.
This is the 33,000 Hz plans, I have others.
It's a Microsoft Word document, if anyone needs it in a different format just ask. I can make it into just about any format you need.

Send a u2u if you need assistance, not a problem.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The concept of the matrix is spookily accurate. Actually it is reality. Crazy world. If you just consider how much of the light spectrum that humans can see - it is such a slither of a fragment of the true spectrum. so, yeah, back to the matrix!!! You are your thoughts - your thoughts are your reality Change your thoughts and you can change your reality. So for all you 'I want to be cured' type people...think yourself well. Create a thought of health and you will manifest the reality. Obviously intent comes into play. Your actions are your true intentions.

The matrix also touches on the concept of dimnsions- which is incredible stuff. It is amazing how many dimensions we can explore...but that is another story!!!!

psyfly

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join