It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Cure for all Disease

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Outside of nanotech...
the complexity and difference of the human body makes "one pill fits all" type treatments useless...

Anything outside nanotech (micromanagement) would involve nearly killing you as well... since we live with many bacteria that provide safety in small amounts, but danger in large... you might not want to kill everything off...

Learn to love your parasites.. and they will love you...

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Are you seriously trying to tell me that all scientific enquiry and research is driven by profit alone?

You're slightly stretching what I said.
This particular device and others very similar will never be accepted by modern medicine because they really work and they are complete simplicity to make at home.
I've had ear infections and colds severely since I was a little kid and I know how long "my" infections last.
Just do some reading at the Yahoo group "microelectricitygermkiller". These people are documenting cured cases of diseases that modern medicine has a tough time curing like lyme disease and flu.

And yes, you can use the DC unit to make colloidal silver.

I think the nanobot discussion is very interesting, I don't think that technology is very far off.
There is a report in the Yahoo group I mentioned about a guy that had lyme disease and he put the live lyme spirochetes(sp?) under a dark field microscope and watched them die from a magnetic field of the correct frequency. This guy started treating himself with short duration magnetic fields and eliminated the disease from his body. He isn't trying to sell anything, why would he make it up?
But my own personal experience made a believer out of me.
Someone mentioned that I'm being cynical,
I'm about the most open minded person you'll ever meet. That's why I tried it to begin with......

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
What about a screening device. You see on sci-fi shows, these devices that scan/sweep across a person, ridding them of any "foriegn" organism.

i only mention it as there have been so many things invented recently with their idea coming from science fiction.

Just to back that up a little bit.....

Real-life Tricorder for Mars rover
Actual "Holographic" Technology
Minority Report interface glove

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
You're slightly stretching what I said.
This particular device and others very similar will never be accepted by modern medicine because they really work and they are complete simplicity to make at home.

Then you are misinformed as to what is science. WHO has already eliminated smallpox and is very close to doing the same with polio.

Just do some reading at the Yahoo group "microelectricitygermkiller". These people are documenting cured cases of diseases that modern medicine has a tough time curing like lyme disease and flu.

For some reason or another I am very apprehensive about such a device:

And Further More

There is a report in the Yahoo group I mentioned about a guy that had lyme disease and he put the live lyme spirochetes(sp?) under a dark field microscope and watched them die from a magnetic field of the correct frequency. This guy started treating himself with short duration magnetic fields and eliminated the disease from his body. He isn't trying to sell anything, why would he make it up?

Because a technique applied to an organism in a laboratory setting kills the organism does not mean that the technique will work in the human body or is safe. Bleach kills the HIV-1 virus, as well as extreme heat and a host of other methods that would kill a human as well.
There may be no reason at all, also, as to why he would make sucha thing up. In fact there have been a small, but significant and prominent, number of researchers who have reported false claims. This not only occurs in biology but physics as well where people have made 'table-top'/'bubble fusion' claims.

I'm about the most open minded person you'll ever meet. That's why I tried it to begin with......

That is fine. I had a friend who chose to allow people to choke him until he blacked out so that he could have a 'drug-like' experience because he was very open minded.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
This is the link :

www.gen.cam.ac.uk...

If they cure the problems in this link the body would cure itself eternally.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy

I didn't really call you cynical, but your worldview that all Drs and scientists are only in it for the money is very cynical. Dismissing everything from the mainstream and only believing in "alternative" therapies is not open minded is just closing your mind in a different way.

As to connecting a battery onto your arm to kill germs....well that's up to you, I don't fancy it much myself. It just seems like a modern version of "witch doctor" based medicine - with no more evidence to support it's use than killing a goat to get rid of an illness.

Then again I don't use such device and I don't tend to get any infections in the first place. If this treatment is so good how come you are always getting these infections?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   

If this treatment is so good how come you are always getting these infections?

I was sick constantly as a kid, but as an adult I don't get sick nearly as much. All I'm saying is that I recover much faster with the device than without it.
Lately I've even started skipping the doctor visit and just use a little electricity a couple times a day and I still get better faster than with meds alone.
I know this works because I have proven it to myself.
You don't know if it works or not, so your arguement is purely speculation. Maybe educated speculation, but still speculation.

I re-read my posts and discovered that I did indeed sound a bit cynical, that was an error on my part for not re-reading what I typed before I posted.

Comparing this gadget to killing a goat to get better is waaaay off the mark. You must know that electricity interacts with our bodies, it's not totally known yet all the little intricacies of this interaction. That's what I'm exploring....

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I guess besides nanotechnology, her's the only real way to get rid of your illness:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkHelmet
I guess besides nanotechnology, her's the only real way to get rid of your illness:

Yeah, I would always trust a convicted fraudster, proven liar and greedy con-man with my health

The reader who is still convinced that she must take calcium supplements because there just might be something to Barefoot Bob's beliefs would do well to compare the cost of coral calcium as touted in Trudeau's infomercials versus the cost of calcium supplements available at any drugstore. You'll pay about ten times more for the calcium from Barefoot Bob (more than $20 per month versus about $2 per month).* Also, when you buy Trudeau's book you will be advised that to get the full story on the natural cures you bought the book to learn about you must visit his Web site. There you will be told that to get the full story you will have to subscribe to NatureCures.com for either $9.95 a month or $499 for a lifetime. The latter is the much better deal, of course, because if you follow his advice you will probably live to be about 150 years old. As Trudeau says in one of his infomercials: "It's all about money."
skepdic.com...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I would read the whole article if I were you.

Perhaps some actual complaints about his money grabbing ways:

www.consumeraffairs.com...

more dirt here:

www.healthwatcher.net...

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Oh I know he's a fraud. I just came across the picture in a web search and posted on here as a little joke. I mean, seeing as how the topic is a way to cure everything, I figured this would have to be at least mentioned. Sorry if you thought I was being serious with that one.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Oh I know he's a fraud. I just came across the picture in a web search and posted on here as a little joke. I mean, seeing as how the topic is a way to cure everything, I figured this would have to be at least mentioned. Sorry if you thought I was being serious with that one.

Oops, sorry. There have been plenty of people supporting that bloke on these boards, so I just assumed.....

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Why look towards future technology, when the cure can be found historically. I am a homeopath, and so far (only 6 years), every patient presented to me has been cured from whatever ailment they suffered from. Homeopathy has been successful for over 200 years wiht many complaints. The benefit of homeopathy is played down by the pharmaceutical companies as they have no control over the industry and can make no HUGE profit from it. If you study the scientific literature (which I do avidly), you will observe that all the studies which slate Homeopathy have been funded by big PHARMA!! Funny that!! All in the name of progression! Find out for yourselves. Forget allopathic doctors with their toxic wares - find a homoepath ,and cure all.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
As a reply to "Toadmund":

I have been doing a bit of research on colloidal silver. I am still not 100% convinced as it seems too good to be true. However, scientifically, I can see how it would work. I tried it externally on apatient a few months ago for impetigo (single cell/ fungal infection). It did work. however, I am reluctant to experiment on anyone taking it internally, and would not advocate daily use.

However in extreme situations, if I had no access to clean water, etc. I would have no qualms in using it. The technology has been suppressed by 'the powers that be' - which fuels my interest. If true this would be an asset to the developing world. Unfortunately, it is EXTREMELY UNLIKELY that any scientific research will be carried out, as it would challenge the antibiotic market!! Big Pharma would not be happy. People would inverst in one machine (for life) at a cost of £1oo pounds
, and churn out as much colloidal silver as they pleased. No need for bleach/ cleaning products/ antibiotics/ antivirals, etc. NOT MUCH PROFIT TO BE MADE!!

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Does Nanosilver particle wound dressing count as "colloidal silver"? I've used them and they work real well, plus you don't have to put polysporin the wound, infact it tells you NOT too.

Why look towards future technology, when the cure can be found historically.

Can Homeopathy cure AIDS? TB? Herpes? Cancer? MS? Spinal cord injuries? Aging?

[edit on 17-3-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
Does Nanosilver particle wound dressing count as "colloidal silver"? I've used them and they work real well, plus you don't have to put polysporin the wound, infact it tells you NOT too.

I am not sure - nanosilver may be a cruder dosage than colloidal. I will find out for you. Silver has for centuries been known as an antiseptic.

Can Homeopathy cure AIDS? TB? Herpes? Cancer? MS? Spinal cord injuries? Aging?

Yes (to a certain degree) it can cure Aids - it is especially useful for AIDS as it helps with alot of the accessory symptoms and diseases present.

For years TB has been treated in India with homeopathy. In other countries it is a notifiable disease and illegal to treat (unless conventionally)

MS - I myself have treated quite a few MS cases - all with fantastic results. However, if the disease is too advanced before treatment, NOTHING can bring back the myelin sheaths. However, homeopathy can then be used palliatively. (And can help with the emotional aspects).

For spinal cord injuries: there is little homeopathy can do here - perhaps pain relief and helping come to terms with the injury.

Homeopathy can reverse certain pathological states - but every case is different

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Sardion was correct. Nanobots could either be permantely introduced into your body, or could be injected into your body when necessary. This technology is surprisingly close, and will result in a virtual end to ALL diseases and illnesses, including AIDS and Cancers. Of course this will result in less deaths and people living longer lives, thus causing """over-population""".

ok over-population is probbly how the aliens got to know space travle,
"oh hey we only have 5 inches to walk past each other"
"lets make a second home on another plannet! ect."

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I am not sure - nanosilver may be a cruder dosage than colloidal. I will find out for you. Silver has for centuries been known as an antiseptic.

What do you mean by cruder? If Silver does have antiseptic qualities, then in order to increase the effect, you need to increase the surface area by using smaller particles.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
In homeopathy, the more potent strength is a lesser dose.

for instance what would cause an ailment in a crude dose, would cure the same ailment in a highly dilute form. When an element is diluted (and succussed ) it leaves an ENERGETIC imprint. This imprint is what triggers a healing response. Sounds whacky, but true. It has now been proven that water has a 'memory'.

Example - Arsenic in acrude does will cause extreme vomiting and diarhoea (before death!!) - yet in a homeopathic form (highly diluted) it will cure severe vomiting/ diarrhoea, food poisoning, etc.

Taking silver in acrude dose internally is very dangerous, as it can produce an effect called agyria - where basicallt your body can not eliminate the silver - and it holds it in the skin. thus you end up looking silver!!

Colloidal silver is a very weak suspension.

Personally I would not advocate taking it internally. However, I would have no problems prescribing it for wounds/ external fungal and bacterial infections.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyfly7
I am a homeopath, and so far (only 6 years), every patient presented to me has been cured from whatever ailment they suffered from.

WOW! I'm really surprised you haven't won the nobel prize. When my grandmother was dying of lung cancer, I suppose she should've had some "energy-imprinted water" instead of the chemo. I mean, she still would've died either way. Difference is, the homeopaths wouldn't have fessed up to the failure and wouldn't have gone looking for better solutions through SCIENCE the way established medicine does.

But hey, whatever floats your boat.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

it leaves an ENERGETIC imprint.

Can you point me to any studies published by a reputable journal that supports this hypothesis? It sounds rather... Wishy Washy to me.

I have had some good(hayfever) and horrible(loss of life horrible) experiences with Homeopathy, so I'm still hovering on the fense between "Psuedo-Science," and "Mostly Placeabo Effect with the odd real treatment, but still may do more harm then good." If a Biochemist were to actually detect these "Energetic Imprints," I might change my mind after a complete round of testing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join