It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran and Russia Reach Agreement, Reports China View

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
TEHRAN, March 15 (Xinhuanet) -- Iran and Russia had reached agreement on Iran's nuclear case, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Hamid-Reza Asefi told a press conference in Tehran on Wednesday.

But the spokesman did not give any details of the agreement reached between Tehran and Moscow.

news.xinhuanet.com...

Well gee, is this any surprise?
It doesn't matter until Iran comes clean through thorough IAEA inspections. And now even more valuable time will go by while they supposedly hammer out the details with the Russians. This keeps going like this, and Iran's going to have more nukes than the rest of the entire world before they're even discovered. Somehow I can't imagine Israel is going to bite on this and wait much longer.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Pointing fingers?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
Pointing fingers?

Huh? At who, China View? No, if that's what you mean. I put that in the title just because I didn't see the story anywhere else at the time I posted this, and I know people would be interested to know how the Iran-Russia talks were going. Or well, at least I thought they'd be. But really I can understand it, cause how much longer is this going to go on? Same with Iraq and North Korea- stall, stall, stall, what else is new.

I know I sound like I'm warmongering or something, but that's really not it. I'd love nothing more than a peaceful solution to be worked out, but not at the expense of Iran getting the bomb- and worse, using it.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I saw that propaganda travesty "Iran, the next Iraq?" on History channels as well. Classic, poorly made war mongering propaganda. Gross errors, other then historical, even such as complete VO and stock VF drift. Pitiful how easy it is to manipulate illiterate masses of the worlds only super power.

The physiology/actions of a domestic abuser mirrors the actions of Bush administration EXACTLY.

Don't believe me? Run the test your selves.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
There is STILL no corroboration to this story from China View, anywhere on the net that I can see, yet.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I meant the recent indian deal.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Oh... lol, nah, I said my reason above... But anyone seen anything else on this yet? Cause I still got no other site carrying it.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The deal the russians were offering was to enrich uranium in russia then ship it to iran. could possibly have finalized that?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
The deal the russians were offering was to enrich uranium in russia then ship it to iran. could possibly have finalized that?

Well I have no idea. Because as I have said, I can't find a single other source on the net that is carrying the story (or at least until the last time I looked). But you could be right on the money with that...

new topics

top topics

join