It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Torndao damage pics of Northwest Missouri

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Did you take these?

We see our fair share of that stuff here in Southern MI. Mother Nature's wrath at its worst. It makes me want to cry...

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Yes I took them. We went driving Monday after the storms. They still had a bunch of roads closed because of all the trees on the roads, so I couldn't get too close and personal. All of those pics are between US 65 in Sedalia and Smithton from the F2.

It is wierd cause I have video of it, from my parents from yard, which is part of the pic with the cloud. But when I watched the video I have a small tornado towards the left of the cloud. We talked to several people who said they saw three separate tornados from that bunch of clouds. Two smaller ones, and then the F2. Trees were in the way of the big one, wich was only a few miles away. I think someone in my family actually got the big one forming, but then the trees come.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I hope your house is still standing and all is well with you.

nice pics by the way....

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Wow thank you for sharing your photos with us, This is what Makes this board so great, having members from all over Taking there own pics,

Stay safe and i hope all is well, I know we have others there also,
The member Shugo has been through this aswell,

Great pics and Again No1 ..stay safe

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Thank you for the pictures, and as other members have said, please stay safe.

BTW, are there any more warnings in your area of bad weather, or has the bad weather moved away already from your area?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Thanks for everyone's concern. The storms were over that sunday. I have video of one of the small tornados, but I don't know how to post video.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Here are some more pics from the local tv station. It covers a lot of the areas I didn't.

www.kctv5.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
More Pics here

www.kctv5.com...

www.kctv5.com...

[edit on 31-3-2006 by Inanna]

new topics

top topics

join