It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Communist party leader accuses the U.S. of A. for spreading the bird flu.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
www.interfax.ru...

MOSCOW. March 14 (Interfax) - Russian Communist party leader Gennady Zyuganov has blamed the United States for the spread of avian influenza, or bird flu, in a number of European countries, including Russia.

"The forms of warfare are changing. It's strange that not a single duck has yet died in America - they are all dying in Russia and European countries. This makes one seriously wonder why," Zyuganov said at a press conference at the Interfax main office on Tuesday.

Zyuganov said that he has good knowledge of war gases as he dealt with them during his army service.

"I tested all kinds of war gases at a range myself," he said.

Asked to be more precise as to whether he believes the bird flu outbreak could be a deliberate attack by the U.S., Zyuganov answered positively.

"I not only suggest this, I know very well how this can be arranged. There is nothing strange here," he said.

Maybe he's right. Since no bird flu has existed in America yet and thats why it sounds so true......................
yeah whatever. Ever thought about the two big oceans we have here. Why we don't have it yet....dam birds can fly far.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by deltaboy]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Deltaboy brd flu has been in the US through the years but we have never been Really informed about

WASHINGTON -- An entire flock of chickens on a farm in the United States has been destroyed after being diagnosed with a serious strain of bird flu.
www.cnn.com...

Chickens slaughtered as bird flu strikes US
By Jon Hurdle in Philadelphia
February 9, 2004
smh.com.au...

It is the first outbreak in the U.S. of a severe form of the disease in 20 years, when more than 17 million birds were killed at a cost of nearly $65 million, Reuters reported.

I think that the communist party leader in Russia may not have much information bout the bird Flu in the US or he is just bore.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The current strain of bird flu --- H5N1 --- is currently infecting migratory fowl. It's still winter in North America. As the migratory fowl continue their migratory paths the disease will continue to move. They'll come via North Atlantic - Ice Land - Greenland - North America as well as up through Asia --- across the Beiring Straights - into North America. The only thing this paranoid Russian chucklehead seems to have forgotten is the whole concept of migration. It's on its way. As the weather starts to warm the flocks will start to arrive.

new topics

join