It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Documentaries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed an increase in UFO documentaries on the history channel? UFO Files, and other such programs? If they've always been this way, then point it out but I've never seen the shows on so frequently - your thoughts?

By the way, I believe the Sci-Fi channel got some info using FOIA against the government for the Kecksburg case, did anything ever come about from that (documentaries etc?)

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I've been thinking the exact same thing lately. Blockbuster films, television programs, documentaries, Peter Mansbridge, etc..etc..etc...

'They' have known for quite some time... they are slowly but surely introducing us to these ideas to avoid mass hysteria when disclosure actually comes about.

*good observation though*

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yes I understand that, before it was just shows or movies here and there but just seems all too frequent now with television anyways (shows with more convincing material that leads to a more valid conclusion on the existance of E.T.).

Very interesting.

Edit: Haha where's the fast foward button for this disclosure stuff, but assume it's for the best that we indeed take it at this speed, the more people get used to consciously being aware of the fact of an alien presence, the less shocking - good game plan though.

[edit on 3/15/2006 by Masisoar]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The History Channel HAS had a lot of UFO File programs lately, lol special week? My dad doesn't do anything but watch the history channel all the time and just now started talking to me about the UFO programs and about his thoughts - I told him about Betty Hill and the Zeta star maps etc, Mexico City UFO wave and he got uncomfortable. He then turned around and laughed, well if they come for me (he pulled out his magnum - no kidding) then let them come and just laughed again.

But I saw an interesting one today on UFO files, 2 part show I think. About the hypothetical situation of our government catching a UFO and looking into the engineering. They talked about it using Anti-matter for the energy to power it, a laser that ran off the anti-matter for its energy, its anti-gravity field, its anti-inertia machine. It was pretty interesting and had some realistic standpoints that I share about the physics and engineering behind real alien aircraft propulsion systems. It was a pretty good documentary into the sciences about it. i.e. how what force they used for propulsion, like maybe utilizing magnetic energy, strong/weak nuke forces.. really interesting

top topics

join