It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want a Canadian forum? Canucks, let's take over PTS!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
What, youse guys ain't organized yet?
And, here I'm ready to volunteer to be a mod in your new forum, me living so close to Ontario and all.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
What, youse guys ain't organized yet?
And, here I'm ready to volunteer to be a mod in your new forum, me living so close to Ontario and all.

Hey!

Back off!

I'm in Ontario, you can't beat that! The forum is allllllll mine!

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
If anyone decides to take over Canada, we would sic our beavers and moose on the invaders, and before they went they would be filled up with Tim Hortons coffee and beer.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
As a Canadian I don't know if we have enough politics to warrant an entire forum. And once Canada gets a forum, everyone will want one. Before soon it will be spiralling out of control and Zimbabwe, Papa New Guinea and Madagasgar will have their own political forums.

Then again I have a bit of selective hearing when it comes to politics, and I very rarely step foot inside PTS anyway. I like CNN myself. Canadian politics are just..... blah.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
If anyone decides to take over Canada, we would sic our beavers and moose on the invaders, and before they went they would be filled up with Tim Hortons coffee and beer.

And mayonaisse. Don't you guys put mayonaisse on everything?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
And mayonaisse. Don't you guys put mayonaisse on everything?

Don't forget Dijon, Mayonaise and Dijon = MAD.

Now you will truly be able to experience to our very own MAD COW BURGER that we have become so famous for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join