It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spooky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Ok. This is spooky and amusing at the same time.

The flight number of one of the planes that hit the towers was Q33 Ny. Right?

Now, open Word. Attach Q33 NY. Now change the font size, like 48. Then change the font type to Windings 1.

All the things we come up with...

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Thats a coincedence. It freaked me right out when I changed font, how do u find things like that, I wd never think of anything like that, Excellent find tho

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nordman

Wrong
None of the planes involved had that as a flight or tail number.

www.physics911.net...

American Airlines Flight 11

This flight was reported by the government to be a Boeing 767, registration number N334AA, carrying 92 people, including five Arabs who had hijacked the plane. This plane was reported to have crashed into the north tower of the WTC complex of buildings.

Again, the government would have no trouble proving its case if only a few of the hundreds of serially controlled parts had been collected to positively identify the aircraft. A Boeing 767 landing gear or just one engine would have been easy to find and identify.

United Airlines Flight 175

This flight was reported to be a Boeing 767, registration number N612UA, carrying 65 people, including the crew and five hijackers. It reportedly flew into the south tower of the WTC.

Once more, the government has yet to produce one serially controlled part from the crash site that would have dispelled any questions as to the identity of the specific airplane.

American Airlines Flight 77

This was reported to be a Boeing 757, registration number N644AA, carrying 64 people, including the flight crew and five hijackers. This aircraft, with a 125-foot wingspan, was reported to have crashed into the Pentagon, leaving an entry hole no more than 65 feet wide.

Following cool-down of the resulting fire, this crash site would have been very easy to collect enough time-change equipment within 15 minutes to positively identify the aircraft registry. There was apparently some aerospace type of equipment found at the site but no attempt was made to produce serial numbers or to identify the specific parts found. Some of the equipment removed from the building was actually hidden from public view.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by Burgess]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I quess I should have of done research before posting that here, but as I got it myself, I just had to post it here

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
this is from a hoax e-mail as explained in this link

www.hoax-slayer.com...

Certainly, this combination of symbols is likely to make even the most cynical readers do a double take when they first observe it. However, a minimal amount of research reveals that the Wingdings claim is based on an outrageous lie and therefore has no validity what so ever. None of the planes involved in the 9/11 attacks had the flight number "Q33 NY". The flight numbers of the planes that crashed into the Twin Towers were in fact "11" and "175". Clearly, someone has simply made up this supposed flight number in an attempt to make the spurious claim seem valid. "

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Good insta-debunk Burgess

Still, this simple reverse-engineered prophecy makes for a great viral email fun in the office, you must admit.
In fact, sending this to someone, followed by the hoax-slayer link, would be a quick exercise in critical thinking for folks.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nordman
Ok. This is spooky and amusing at the same time.

Now, open Word. Attach Q33 NY. Now change the font size, like 48. Then change the font type to Windings 1.

All the things we come up with...

CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the STRANGEST thing I have seen concerning 9/11!!!!!!!!!!

Well you got me mate and well done for telling us about it []!!!!!

I still can’t believe it I tell you it sure freaked me out big time im just looking at it on my computer now and it is just SHOCKING im lost for words.

!!!!! WEIRD !!!!!

NICE ONE

Lataz

Alex1981

[edit on 22/01/2005 by alex1981]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30/3/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Above-

A) Watch your language. You could end up being the third banned member in this post.

B) The Caps lock key is the square one, 3 up from the bottom on your keyboard. Turn it off.

C) Read some of the other posts, this is a hoax, an outright fabrication.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Proof that the consipacy is related to the makers of the Windings font... Microsoft!!! I knew they had to have something to do with it!

top topics

join