It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with Sgt. Clifford Stone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers.

I thought many of you might find this interview interesting.

The interview was with a "Sergeant Clifford Earl Stone" of the United States Army(im guessing this is not his real name) and the reporter is Mr. Boyajion of UFO UNIVERSE.Sgt Clifford is currently/or was assigned to Roswell New Mexico

To state the obvious the interview goes on about alien bases around the world,greys,M.I.B and a load of other conspiracy topics surrounding E.B.E`s that many of you may be fimiliar with.But as you read along it will become more dramatic.Dont take in toomuch!

The interview is abit long to read but if many of you find the time,I suggest you take a look as I found it interesting.Here it is.

www.think-aboutit.com...

If there is a thread already based on this site,dont hesitate to post the source!.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by blackSt33L]

[edit on 15-3-2006 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I don't know if there's a thread about that particular interview, but Clifford Stone is well known here, it's not a fake name.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I don't believe any of it. I don't even beleve in this source. Who are they, how credible are they, what major investigations have they covered?

Sound like a bunch of bull if you ask me.

A big waste of time.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Most of what the article says is common UFO lore. However, I did find the parts about the aliens being warded off by prayer and religious totems very interesting. Sort of ties in with all the old myths pertaining to vampires, demons and the like. In many instances these beings also were invulnerable to physical weapons but could often be thwarted by such human "gifts" such as faith, hope, love, etc. It brought in a new perspective to examine these contacts in. Of course, as noted, there is no way to prove the validity of any of the statements. That unfortunately is the problem-all the evidence so far is only circumstantial. Until they actually show up on the White House lawn that is...

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Some clarification...

Although Stone lives in Roswell, he was not (as I am aware) stationed there during his career in the military... Also, he was in the military around the 1969-1989 time frame, so well after the event... He has stated that he saw the Santilli autopsy film in 1969 while on active duty.

Most of his stationing was in Europe.

I've been doing a little research on him lately, as a result of a post yesterday...but so far, he's going heavily over to the doubtful side...and it's not looking too good....

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
hmm yea it does indicate he was stationed in Europe afterwards.Apparently in Germany.

I agree abit Cabanman,the interview is more like heresay but as many have said here,he is wellknown.Thats got to be something good.Although many threads are posted like mine everyday and most of their sources are heresay too.You have to deal with what you got.Very few sources such as these come out with any significant proof.These days atleast.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hello
Thanks blackSt33L for the link

My opinion is that Clifford Stone is a very credible person. What he says makes sense in regard to ufo history and how it has been covered-up.

Unfortunatelly, claiming that you have been on crash sites and seen aliens is too hard to "swallow" for some people. For these same people, the more closer a ufo case is reported, the more it becomes unacceptable. This is a very strange way of thinking.

Anyway, here is another recent interview of Clifford Stone, made by Michael Salla, founder of Exopolitics.org and Exopolitics Institute. The files are in pdf format (2 parts).

Twenty Two Years of Covert Service in Elite UFO Crash Retrieval Teams: Exclusive Interview with Sergeant Clifford Stone" Interviewed by Michael E. Salla, Ph.D. Part I

Twenty Two Years of Covert Service in Elite UFO Crash Retrieval Teams: Exclusive Interview with Sergeant Clifford Stone" Interviewed by Michael E. Salla, Ph.D. Part II

[edit on 15/3/2006 by Musclor]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
One of the big issues I have with it, is that for his story to be genuine, it would mean that he recovered these craft in Europe...yet as part of the US armed forces.... Now I'm sure this could happen occassionally, but likely not as a rule... That's just the first red flag really popping up in my mind...

Also, though I haven't read all of his interviews, the information seems VERY vague for someone who has done these recoveries for 20 years... I'm pretty sure I'd be able to describe UFO interiors in minute detail if I was in and out of them often over the course of 20 years... How many of you have been at a job for over even 5 years? Could you describe it in detail? I'll bet you can....

So far, I haven't seen anything totally discrediting the guy though, so his story not withstanding...the guy seems credible and sincere....but it is a lot to swallow without more convincing evidence....

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If his position in unacknowledged special access projects was real, he was not stationed in Europe, or the U.S.A, or South America, or Asia, ... he was stationed on planet Earth.
And fair enough too !!
We can't have Kelly-Hopkinsville aliens jumping all over the place. Especially places like the Commonwealth Games in Melbourne 2006.
The opening ceremony last night was awesome.

They said about one billion people were watching the event.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

If his position in unacknowledged special access projects was real, he was not stationed in Europe, or the U.S.A, or South America, or Asia, ... he was stationed on planet Earth.

He was the one stating he was stationed in Europe...so he isn't claiming it to be a cover.... Not saying it automatically discounts it, just that it's a BIG red flag....

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Stationed here, there, and everywhere. Just like good olde INTERPOL.

www.interpol.int...

Top marks all round.

Respect.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Why doesnt Clifford go onto the media?Why doesnt he come out claiming these event.His already said enough about himself to make everybody know who he is,what has he got to loose?

What his claiming is very serious indeed.

Heres another thread similar posted a half hour before mine

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16-3-2006 by blackSt33L]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Is this the same guy who is a disclosure project witness? Because he said some pretty huge stuff during their press conference. He said they had catalogued something like 50 different alien species (MOST of which were humanoid) and that he was one of the cleanup crew who went in with geiger counters to see if ufo crash sites were safe for the rest of the guys. If I'm mixing these people up. please let me know!=)

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yes, he was a Disclosure Project witness.

Why doesnt Clifford go onto the media

he did...even wrote a book or two as I recall...

top topics

join