It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Submissions on Pending II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I have tried to bring this to the attention of the staff, sending some private u2us and even sending in a suggestion, but the only thing one staffmember could do was move some of my submissions to a regular ATS forum from ATSNN, before those submissions could be trashed.

I still see this happening and what I am noticing, which I could be wrong but it is what I am noticing, is that pending submissions are only being updated to submissions lately if there is some spin towards what seems to be acceptable theories, those leaning towards the left, than submissions with a different approach from that of members which tend to lean towards the left.

The latest submission that I have on pending is the following.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Two other recent submissions which were on pending for 3 days and which had to be moved out of ATSNN because they were not being upgraded to submissions are the following.

If I am wrong then please tell me why those two submissions were not accepted in ATSNN, and why wasn't my latest submission updated today when others have.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Take heart, changes are coming soon that will make you really fall in love with ATSNN.
The Overlord is working like a mad man to make ATSNN the news portal of the internet.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Thanks for the response Thomas, as i said on the u2u, I don't think the responsability shoud fall on only one person to upgrade stories, and thanks to you my other submissions were not thrown on the trash, which has happened a couple of times in the past.

It could be that staffmembers are working like mad and trying to catch up, but I am noticing that some threads are immediately being accepted, while others take a long time, if they are even upgraded to accepted submissions.

As i said, i could be wrong, but I wanted to bring this up to see what is going on.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Dont feel bad Muaddib, I can assure you there is no left-leaning bias in the upgrades. If it makes you feel any better I havent had a single ATSNN submission upgraded since the expert instant upgrade was trashed

new topics

top topics

join