It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mount Shasta ca underground base need info please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
There is also another base, beneath Mount Shasta in northern California. A beautiful woman calling herself ‘Bonnie’ and claiming to have come from a city called Telos, a mile beneath the mountain, contacted Ufo researcher William F. Hamilton III. She described to Hamilton how both the Alanteans and Lemurians had fled underground after the catastrophes, which had destroyed their civilisations. According to Bonnie, the Lemurians originally came from the planet Aurora, but their colonisation of Earth’s surface was short-lived, due to harmful radiation from the sun. They migrated to the interior of the planet building cities inside natural cavern systems. Many, however remained on the surface, and degenerated into modern humans.

thats all i know i came across this at site but i cant rember the site if anybody lives near there or knows anything let me know please thanks

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I follow the underground goings on in California and I have yet to hear of a much in the Trinity / Shasta region. For one thing its got alot of faults that would make it a bit unstable. Also Shasta is part of the same ring of fire that Mt. St. Helens is part of as well.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The stories are perpetuated primarily by the Chambers of Commerce in Mt. Shasta, Weed, and McCloud. The stories are a good source of tourism dollars.

Any civilization dumb enough to make their home INSIDE an active volcano that can erupt at any time deserves to go extinct.

Yeah, I live near there. The Lassen Peak and Mt Shasta bases make for some colorful tales but most people are smart enough to know they are only tales.

You forgot about the UFO base inside Pilot Peak in Plumas County, CA, west of Quincy. It's another 'secret base'.

new topics

join