It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove Ritual good or bad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Alright, *stretches* The Bohemian Grove. In case you are unfamilar with it, this is where leaders from around the world get together and have their vacation down in San Franciso deep in the Northern Woods.. Down in these woods, they celebrate, kick back, relax..maybe drink a couple beers. This event only happens once every year during midsummer.
Well...This place is so secret, that no women are allowed to go in, nobody is unless they are invited. While they have their fun, they also do a ritual. As far as I'm concerned...this is either a staged event....or....it's a real sacrfice. I wouldn't be suprised if it was real...it's not like we can trust our government anyways

Well, Alex Jones got a secret video of the Bohemian Grove. He actually snuck in with a secret camera disguised as a beeper. I'm Suprised he made it in by pretending to be a preppy guy, especially with all that security around. At the end of the ritual Alex gets some snap shots and a video of it all... This is a video you wouldn't want to miss, it's creepy, yet there is the demonic laugh that really makes it sinister...

Thousands of years ago, there were many sacrifices made to GODS. You can apply that to Ancient Babylonia, Egypt, Maya, and even China. Apparently there is a 43 ft stone owl deep in the woods that the bohemian ritual members worship. This worshipping and sacrificing has been going on for decades...

... I can see why you would want to get into Bohemian Grove. And you do not have to be a global elite or a rich person to get in. All you need is to be invited. My dad was invited, and he knows a friend that works there...but he never went. I told him about what Alex Jones was saying and the film he got of the secret ritual that was either staged or real.

He remained intrigued and did a lot of research himself. He then told me that he came across an article in which two witnessess escaped the Bohemian Grove ritual. I believe this was during 1982. This was a rather old article.
Another thing is that...the Cremation of Dull Care is mainly where they take a human "effigy" and sacrifice it. They do a mock sacrifice. However...scientists have anaylized the pictures and they said that the rib cage sticking out of the fire is that of a "child"

Am I hearing this correctly?.....is our government sacrificing children? Now that just seems absurd doesn't it? Ha...well you'd be suprised how much evil they have done in the past, not to mention as we speak.
This just goes to show you that there is plainly evil in this world...don't trust the government...they really are just a bunch of sinister snakes...
As for the evidence...I stick by with these links to support what I just said...

Here is the video and evidence of the Bohemian Ritual...

video.google.com...

www....-------------------------/library/conspiracy/bohemian-grove/

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Are these...mock sacrifices...real? or....fake.... I'll leave that up to you to decide my friend. I think I know the answer though. lol. It's a shame.

I am going to do some more research on missing children and post any info up here if I find it...

Here is some more info. About the OWL and what it symbolizes..

This comes from this site

en.wikipedia.org...

In many parts of the world, owls have been associated with death and misfortune, likely due to their nocturnal activity and common screeching call. However, owls have also been associated with wisdom and prosperity as a result of frequently being companion animals for goddesses.

Ancient Egyptians used a representation of an owl for their hieroglyph for the sound m, although they would often draw this hieroglyph with its legs broken to keep this bird of prey from coming to life

The Americas

In the culture of the Native American Hopi nation, taboos surround owls, as they are closely associated with evil sorcery. The possession of owl feathers is considered an indication of witchcraft.

The Aztecs and Mayans, along with other natives of Mesoamerica, considered the Owl a symbol of death and destruction. In fact, the Aztec god of death, Mictlantecuhtli, was often depicted with owls. There is a saying in Spanish that still exists today: cuando el tecolote canta, el indio se muere ("when the owl cries/sings, the indian dies").

So the OWL is a symbolization for death and destruction...hmm..

Alright, some more research here..

Hmm..here's some information on Moloch, and what he is. Says it's a bull?

en.wikipedia.org...

Here is some information about ritual killings and missing children

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.missingkids.co.za...

In South Africa alone, around 800-900 children are reported missing

chinadigitaltimes.net...

www.religioustolerance.org...

That's about all I could find...oh it's just disgusting...seriously, I don't understand people like this, it makes me sick.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I'm interested in what you guys think because the video I found to be extremely interesting...as well as freaky.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
No replies? Heh, maybe a reply to my u2u may get a reply to this thread

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Oh c'mon....that's rediculous no replies????

Well, is had only been an hour since you posted.

I'm very intrigued. I've just now kinda got into this thing. I could be wrong, but I think the diety's name (owl) is Moloch, or something similar to that...I forgot where I heard that...

A child's rib cage? criminy! I wonder if this has anything to do with the thousands of missing african children that were found in england? Maybe there are many more in America?

I'm quite disgusted about what I hear concerning Bohemian Grove, and I'm sure something disgusting is happening there.

Edit: just watched the first video, it was Moloch! ha. Anyway. I didn't realize this was before bush2 took office. That's crazy.

[edit on 3/15/2006 by Arcane Demesne]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arcane Demesne

Oh c'mon....that's rediculous no replies????

Well, is had only been an hour since you posted.

I'm very intrigued. I've just now kinda got into this thing. I could be wrong, but I think the dieties name (owl) is Moloch, or something similar to that...I forgot where I heard that...

A child's rib cage? criminy! I wonder if this has anything to do with the thousands of missing african children that were found in england? Maybe there are many more in America?

I'm quite disgusted about what I hear concerning Bohemian Grove, and I'm sure something disgusting is happening there.

No you are not wrong at all, yep the stone owl is called Molok or I forgot how to spell it, but that's what he's called. Pronounced Mall-lik I believe.

Wait a second...thousands of missing children in Africa? Wow...now that's something I didn't even know about. Actually I read about sacrificing children. They said that "the ritual abusers" choose foreign children, homeless, or orhpans. Yes...those african children could possibly be down underground. Rumor has it that, that's what the reptilians do. You know, I'm sure you've heard of reptilians right. I believe in them, but only because I have seen them in a wierd..a sleep paraylsis ordeal, and because of all the evidence from mythology and history backing it up... You don't have to believe in reptilians...but I do, that's just my opinion.

I am disgusted with the whole thing period... The government and what they are doing absolutely makes me sick... You know what else makes me sick? How people abuse dogs, and skin them in far countries like China, Korea..etc...it's awful. And though I am aware that, that is their culture, there are some cultures that find us repulsive too because we eat "cows" Frankly...I believe there is a huge difference. A dog is a mans best friend, we don't eat dogs...that is just awful.

As far as Bohemian Grove...I'm sure something will spring up in the future...in the mean time. I'll do some searches for missing kids. ^_o

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Ok, all i know about Bohemian Grove are two main things....they wear KKK like outfits...and the owl is also on the US 1$ bill......

What the owl represents, I haven't researched, maybe something to do with it being reffered as 'wise' or being able to see in the darkness....so an 'illuminised' creature of the sort...

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Looks like fun to me, sorta like some Wicca ritual and everybody knows Wicca is innocent right? Only problem is they don't just let anybody in there to join in the fun! Hmmm masonry is like that too, totally innocent but they don't let strangers in either to their funny rituals which are meaningless.

Mind you I was surprised when I found out that putting decorations on a christmas tree was a pagan ritual too for that matter.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Hey whitelightwolf

Here are some links for the missing (murdered) african children. I'm sure you'll find much more as you search.

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.atsnn.com...

www.factnet.org...

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Whitelightwolf...

Sent a response to your u2u that you sent about 15 min ago.....but again didn't receive a response to that one....... well i see that you're off ats for 10 minutes, so maybe you haven't had time to respond.......but its interesting that you mentioned about a much earlier u2u...nothing with the most recent 2...

Question is... are you even getting anymore of my u2u's?

Just to clarify with regards to your original question which i did infact answer..... about the 6th of the 6th 2006....did you infact get my response?

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arcane Demesne
Hey whitelightwolf

Here are some links for the missing (murdered) african children. I'm sure you'll find much more as you search.

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.atsnn.com...

www.factnet.org...

Thank you very much Dem! I posted a few links myself too, but yours are excellent too.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Hi whitelightwolf,

Thanks for the post. You know I'm convinced that the Cabal is into child-sacrifice and also the practice of black Magic (Goetia etc) of the very worst kind. Any people as cruel as these thugs already are; who get together in HOMsexual orgies with an intention to "Dull Care" what little care they may have left -is well folks.....that can ONLY be evil working, IMO.

Did you know that the OWL ritual is only the surface. The Red Room's and real sacrifices are going on all over - not only at Bohemian Grove. The cabal uses our children for body parts, sexslaves (they sell them in Canada, Mexico, Europe, Asia and the Middle-East) They also use the children in certain rituals, or to help them with kidnapping other children by luring them in. They will not be stopping these crimes anytime soon.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
When referring to 'Cabal' are you referring to 'Kaballah'??? Just sounding similar thats all.......

Which if you are meaning that...I will respond with what I know about Kaballah and its future...

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
When referring to 'Cabal' are you referring to 'Kaballah'??? Just sounding similar thats all.......

Which if you are meaning that...I will respond with what I know about Kaballah and its future...

Kind Regards
Merger

Hi Merger,

I usually like to say " Globalists" instead of "Cabal" or even "big fat turkey's", cause I'll get myself into trouble if I continue to call them what I normally say whenever I stub my baby toe.

I'm always curious on new prespectives of the Kaballah though, Merger.

Best Regards,
Markusjharper

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Alright, *stretches* The Bohemian Grove. In case you are unfamilar with it, this is where leaders from around the world[/QUOTE]
Its not really an international group. The vast majority of members are from the west coast and san francisco, with others from different parts of the US, very few individuals are from outside the US.

get together and have their vacation down in San Franciso deep in the Northern Woods.. Down in these woods, they celebrate, kick back, relax..maybe drink a couple beers.

Yeah, maybe.
Good use of sarcasm man!

This event only happens once every year during midsummer.
Well...This place is so secret, that no women are allowed to go in, nobody is unless they are invited.
For what its worth, thats not terribly secret. All private clubs are for members or their guests. Granted, most usually permit men and women to join, but its not exceptional.

While they have their fun, they also do a ritual. As far as I'm concerned...this is either a staged event....or....it's a real sacrfice.
Its almost certainly an act. The god presented isn't an actual god, the sacrifice is a dummy, and the club puts on many other performances. People might feel like they've let go of their 'cares' afterwards, but there's no evidence that any of them actually worship the 'Owl of Bohemia'.

Well, Alex Jones got a secret video of the Bohemian Grove. He actually snuck in with a secret camera disguised as a beeper. I'm Suprised he made it in by pretending to be a preppy guy, especially with all that security around.

Other people have gotten more access than jones, such as membership lists and details on the structure of the group, let alone grove activities. Heck, others have been able to expose actual illegal activities and the like, jones just got a video of the public stuff.

scientists have anaylized the pictures and they said that the rib cage sticking out of the fire is that of a "child"

Please provide a citation. The Cremation of Care ritual has been going on for decades, no one has ever

Am I hearing this correctly?.....is our government sacrificing children?
The BC is not a government institution, though it does have some powerful government figures in it. However, I beleive that the majority of members are industrialists and corporate types, rather than politicians.

This just goes to show you that there is plainly evil in this world

There is nothing inherently evil about what goes on at the Bohemian Grove.

So the OWL is a symbolization for death and destruction...hmm..

Its also, as your own source notes, a symbol of wisdom. Part of the lore that I have heard is that the owl became used within the cub because owls are out at night, like the club, and are the only bird that flys without making noise, ie, are silent. The club values silence amoung its members. They even have a replica statue of a bohemian saint or somesuch, who has one finger raised to his mouth in the 'shhhhh' position.

some information on Moloch, and what he is. Says it's a bull?

Moloch is a god that was worshipped amoung the israelites, they'd sacrifice their kids to idols of it. The idols were in the shape of a man-bull. Moloch is never represented as an owl. I'd like to see if anyone in the club actually calls the statue moloch, its Jones that refers to it as moloch, the club calls it, as I have seen, the Owl of Bohemia.

arcane demesne
but I think the diety's name (owl) is Moloch, or something similar to that...I forgot where I heard that...

Where did you hear this? From Jones? There are other expose's of the club that are more detailed and better reserached, those researchers call the statue what the members call it, the Owl of Bohemia.

A child's rib cage? criminy! I wonder if this has anything to do with the thousands of missing african children that were found in england?

There is no evidence that humans are actually killed in this event.

denythestatusquo
Only problem is they don't just let anybody in there to join in the fun!

Its a private social club. They don't let the general public into country clubs either. Heck, they don't let the general public into costco and sam's club either, you have to be a member.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Interesting post Ny, I'll try and find the Childs rib cage, picture and information. Thank you for providing more information there.

top topics

join