It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are "they" close?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Ok, I wanted to post this in the UFO section but since it dosen't specifically relate to actual sightings or contact, I felt it fit better into the paranormal section.

Latley i've been getting high and doing intense energy work with moqui marbles and other "energetic stones" to help clear my chakras and ease the mercury retrograde effect.

For some reason, when I get into a very trance-like state I see greys. Typical "close encoutner of the third kind" beings with large black eyes and big heads.

They usually are standing over me, as if I was lying on a table, looking down at me. I can only see their faces.

The most profound experience however, was two days ago. I started off seeing the alien faces croweded around my vision, but then they disapeared.

What I saw next can only be described as a reptillian-snake-lizard being that walked upright and was bipedal. He had a hood over his face and pulled it back allowing me to see his face. He or "it" had cat-like eyes. As soon as I saw him, he was pushed away.

What I saw next was a mantis-type creature. This creature seemed to use it's hands to sort of "scan" me in some wierd way. It sort of moved it's claw-like arms up and down rapidly a few inches in front of my body.

At this point I was starting to get concerned, opened my eyes and tried to calm myself down.

Am I being telepathically contacted or somthing here? This is bizare. I don't "try" and see these images, and I'm not a big reader of UFO/alien stuff..they just come.

They never speak, and the vibe they seem to bring (all three kinds) seems cold, distant and highly "mechanical". They seem to treat me like how a human would treat a pet that wasn't theirs.

Anyone have similar experiences?

[edit on 15-3-2006 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
yeah, I wanna know how to get into this state of consciousness...?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I consider this state of consciousness a deep "shamanic" trance.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
couldn't it be like them just not having emotions and them being envious of us.

I have read that somewhere before.

But since we are all of the same substance, them able to interact with us, telepathically or in some sort of manner.

I also read that an emotionless being is a devil. One that only lives on, or like one that only acts out his core, he could be here walking aroud with his eyes closed and doing stuff, without the humanness in him. Like if he was a box opening and closing himself just on the command of something else. Only operating on another, not bringing action out of himself.

Like them, greys, acting in on our behavior, like when we go left, take taking a turn around us and pushing us forward in another way, but this then also being part of the perfection. Them being us, but not humanlike.

Like one big ego in control of them, I believe we also have a mass-mind.

I think we start acting like them. We have lost sight, and move now on in darkness.

greetings.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
ok first of all - you mentioned getting high?

That could be it right there mate

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
lol, well ive gotten high daily for years and never had experiences like this before. Definatley not a normal thing for me.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
hehe maybe the prolonged use it setting in???

(j/k)

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Talking about drug use/illegal substances is against the T&C. Just a warning before the mods get around to you =).

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well I've heard a lot of similar stories, a lot of them were trip reposts, so it's no that uncommon to see when you're on drugs

It's interesting how very similar these stories are...

check this out, the text is huge but it's interesting:
www.cultdeadcow.com...

and do yourself a favor and don't read any of the other texts on their site

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Talking about drug use/illegal substances is against the T&C. Just a warning before the mods get around to you =).

He didn't specify any drug in particular, for all we know he is high on life, or from meditation.
He played this one wisely, that's what high people do.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I want to be abducted by aliens.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
lol, what did the aliens say? take us to your dealer? lol, that's an old one.. sorry.

Freaky demons you have met. The lizard guy with cats eyes especially..

I can tell you that prolonged daily highness can cause your sense of reality to be twisted.. years and years of memories have been stored in your head based on false observation of reality.. Unless you've constantely been reality-checking yourself in those times, by staying off it for longer periods of time and reflect on what you experienced, you could be developing psychotic episodes.

When the tribes in the jungle connect with the higher beings while tripping on some kind of substance, they only use it at the moment they need to do it, not the entire day, day after day.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by phiniks
I can tell you that prolonged daily highness can cause your sense of reality to be twisted.. years and years of memories have been stored in your head based on false observation of reality.. Unless you've constantely been reality-checking yourself in those times, by staying off it for longer periods of time and reflect on what you experienced, you could be developing psychotic episodes.

First off, it would depend on what he's getting high on.

Second, who's to say that people who don't get high are seeing "reality" in such a crystal-clear way? I know plenty of straight people who wouldn't know reality if it bit them on the nose.

Also, virtually every one utilizes some sort of drug in their life-- prescribed or not.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
MystikMushroom, I will not question your getting high daily, but if it is a daily, and talking from experience, I would not consider it getting high, more akin to relaxing.

Without trying to be offensive, your visions seem to be a little clicheique, in that they don't really contain anything that you may not have read or heard a description of.

Not that I am denying that the visions occur just that they are influenced by what you already know.

Are you sure you're not dreaming?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Yes, indeed I have reflected upon this thread and the contens within.

Originally, I posted this thread with little or no reguard to the forum rules reguarding illicit drug use.

I want to formally apologize for breaking these rules out of ignorance and self-assumed superiority. I respectfully bow before the "rules of the house".

Having said that, yes...I agree that perhaps what I was seeing was nothing more than "hypnogogic imagery" based on images or patterns I have seen/witnessed throughout this life.

However, I had a recent experince about a week ago that terrified me in some ways. I posted a 7 min podcast on my website dadornta.com of the "report" of that night.

I experienced sleep paralasys 3-4 times, as well as a loud and near-painfull "buzzzz" inside my head.

During the periods of sleep paralasys I felt like there was "somthing" in the room with me. A ghost, alien, demon...somthing "not of this world". I would break out and soon discover nothing there.

I have a feeling that the increased stimulation of my Pineal gland via brainwave entrainment, meditation and crystal work has enabled endogenous '___' floods to happen with more frequency inside my brain.

If anyone has read Rick Strassman's book "'___': The Spirit Molecule" you'll soon learn that most if not ALL NDE's and abductions are identical if not similar to the experiences of his study subjects.

It's all about the natrually-occuring '___' baby...thats what I've been learning!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This is an answer to another post but i feel it fits here too...

i have experienced many visions that i considered spiritual some of which involved shades or khu's [ancient Egyptian 'shining ones of the moon']. In there base form they are grey with 'black' eyes like space, this blackness though i see as more like transparency with the void behind it. They manifest themselves from the void then shoot around all over the place, when one meets them they extend a green light beam that is like many little lights, by this they interact with your mind. I feel these beings can and do become the 'greys' that people see, in ancient times they were thought of as primordial spirits – nothing changes really does it.

I wont say anything else unless this sounds familiar to you and you wish to know.

... but they can take you to other realms of existence and other worlds.

Btw, i have had many experiences with friends – of the same thing! So what kind of hallucination is it that affects more than one individual and people across the ages?

[edit on 19-6-2006 by attila of nazareth]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
my explanations are my own and won't be found anywhere else particularly...

but those "beings" your seeing are "angels" they are the workers of the creator of this universe and sun and worlds... etc.. They can assume whatever physical appearance they desire, they are more spirit than physical, but assume various shapes.. (fairies, gnomes of yesteryears and greys and such of present)
Now you must understand they may SEEM more intelligent than us, but we have a greater understanding of things than they do... they don't quite understand what we are or what drives us or whats inside us... They have certain abilities we see as magic or what-not but they don't see it as anything special, just as we don't understand that aspect of them, they don't understand our GOD or religeous aspect..

They are surprised when they see someone of our "Race" appear in their realm, the realm of GOD... They don't know how or why we are able.. why GOD shows us favor.

Those individuals who attempt to reach GOD-HEAD, have to pass by the AEONS/ETHERS/PLANES that they guard and live on...

The thing is, they do not understand how to reach GOD-HEAD themselves... They hold the keys to the door, won't enter and won't allow anyone else entrance....

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It might sound arrogant, but I'd tell the Aeons to "move aside, please! I belive I own my own reality, and if they are in my way...well they are just going to HAVE to let me pass...

Whatever "they" can do to me, I'm sure there is an equivilant that I can do to them.

I sound so uneducated and non-enlightened...but I'd really be like, "oh your not moving? What biatch? I command you to move with my innate divinity. You are manifestations of my one-ness and I am ordering you to serve me and aid me."

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
It might sound arrogant, but I'd tell the Aeons to "move aside, please! I belive I own my own reality, and if they are in my way...well they are just going to HAVE to let me pass...

Whatever "they" can do to me, I'm sure there is an equivilant that I can do to them.

I sound so uneducated and non-enlightened...but I'd really be like, "oh your not moving? What biatch? I command you to move with my innate divinity. You are manifestations of my one-ness and I am ordering you to serve me and aid me."

Well the unfortunate thing is we cannot reach it within our flesh.

Flesh was made for Sin ... The spirit which we recieved by grace (inside of us) must be liberated... hence Jesus saying the world must be baptized in fire this time not water...

Like removing dross from Gold... to purify it..

Ask your flesh to stand aside so you can recieve what is rightfully yours.. lol

afterall its the flesh that desires to be filled with food and go to the bathroom and every other unnatural and natural desire.. good and bad..

The best thing to think is you have already died with Christ, walk around already dead...
Until he returns he asked us one thing... Help Our Fellow Man...

We all SIN, so give up trying to stop people from it and just help them, until they graduate.... Until the purification occurs.

Of course there's always a certain amount of dogma involved in these explanations because dogma is all there is, especially in the Quantum Physics world.

[edit on 19/6/06 by dnero6911]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
"oh your not moving? What biatch? I command you to move with my innate divinity. You are manifestations of my one-ness and I am ordering you to serve me and aid me."

Please give up the spiritual lingo and pretending to be something that you are not, it's nauseating.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join