It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Aquarian Foundation"?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I attended a "service" by Keith Milton Reinhart back in the 60's. He channeled the Ascended Masters of Shambala and apported (plastic) gems through his nose. That was kind of fun, then.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
You: I hope and pray for the Truth to be revealed about the church's new leadership - and hope that - one day - I and those members who were tossed out of the church will be welcomed back.

Me: I am currently a member of Aquarian Foundation, and I have heard only a one-sided version of the events you described (which does not satisfy me at all). In the interest of fairness and justice, I would love to talk to you. Is there a way to contact you?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by secondsight

Hey, you met the founder, may i ask in what year?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Fm brotherxii.com

Aquarian Foundation

Brother XII’s spiritual manifesto, A Message from the Masters of the Wisdom, explained that the Work was one of preparation for the founding of a more advanced race of humanity, since the present race was doomed: “The thoughts and inventions of men will be placed at the service of demons and will be used for the wholesale destruction of humanity. Those who perish will be more fortunate than those who remain.” The new race would evolve in Centers of Safety in California, Mexico and Southern British Columbia, its members building the Aquarian civilization that would rise upon the ashes of the impending conflagration.

and

Foundation members built sturdy homes and prepared to survive the coming Armageddon in their self-sufficient spiritual community.

They've been around for years ....

Appears to be a cult of some type... link

I must say that they could also be a group that knows what is coming down the pipes and decided to build a protective community from the governments. Only being held captive doesn't seem that much different than living under a tyrannical leader like bush, or obama(give him a chance).

Rgds

[edit on 10-2-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Coincidence??

from Share Internationals website on transmission meditation..

The triangles work, introduced by the Tibetan Master Djwhal Khul during his collaboration with Alice A. Bailey, is a valuable service to humanity and can be done along with Transmission Meditation.

and

FM link
Together, they work to implement what is termed “the Plan”, as was revealed in 24 books written by Bailey, and published by Lucis Trust. Alice Bailey, though, claimed that it as Djwhal Khul, her “Ascended Master”, actually wrote the books through her while she was in a trance. The focus of “the Plan” she was instructed to pursue is to usher in the “Harmonic Convergence,” also known as the Omega, Mind Convergence, Fusion or Turning Point, which can occur only when nations put aside their differences in a “New World Order” of global unity. When world government and religion are finally realized, the New Age, or the Age of Aquarius, will have dawned. Only then will Jesus Christ the Avatar appear, and the implementation of the New World Order fully begin. This “Christ” is also known as Lord Maitraya, said to be awaited also by Jews, Moslems, Buddhists, and Hindus, though he is known by these believers respectively as the Messiah, Imam Mahdi, the fifth Buddha, or Krishna. Bailey makes it very clear that there is to also be a world religion:................

The plan was advanced by Weishaupt, who saw the need of corrupting the youth through sex and drugs, and control of the media. Referred to as the Aquarian Conspiracy, the aim of this Illuminati project was to render a generation of Americans susceptible to mass manipulation, by producing a “counterculture”, founded on Eastern mysticism and “rock and roll”, that resulted in the heady “free-spirited” days of 60s. Known also as the Age of Aquarius, it fostered the antinomianism of ancient Gnosticism and Shabbateanism, disguised deceptively in various “liberation” movements, including “free-love”, “women’s lib”, gay liberation, and “body-consciousness”.

Alice Bailey was a follower of lucifer.. the Lucis Trust. Maitraya is really lucifer, but he's not bad.

Hopefully I wake at least one person up to what these groups are about. Why is it people can discount evidence that links religions and their leaders and still back them 100% and make up excuses for them? They are lying and want you to now drop your old religious leader and take up the new. Change your thinking altogether and agree that all religions were wrong and we can now make it with this new bozo leading us.

You people are not that gullible are you?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Christian beliefs are often dogmatic.
The Church, I'd say, isn't a cult (or part of the NWO), but a small religion. 'The Church of Tomorrow Here Today' would make it a religion, this case called 'Higher Spiritualism', that's much like Christianity 2000 years ago. (Christianity being a religion of the Piscean Age, and this one being a 'religion' of the Aquarian Age.) Some of the teachings there are advanced, and not for the general public. (It's much like Gnosticism in Christianity, Kabalah in Judaism, and Sufism in Islam.)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I just received a phone call.

Because of my knowledge of "Channeling" (AKA the Urantia Book), and fringe-cults, I was "invited" to meet 2 hours early for a "Wednesday Service".

I know explicitly *how* to pander to these type of folk.

I CANT pass this up.

I can spot a crock from a million miles away. I'll bring $15 bux just in case to ask a "question" my question will be this:

"What is the nature of reality?"

I already have been told this answer by the highest "authority" if-you-will. I would love nothing more than to be shunned, ushered out, or THROWN out because my questions elicit cyclical answers.

I am undertaking a "deep under cover mission" for all of you on ATS into a "new age cult"...

This thread ought to get good once I get back and share how insane these people are.

What is the nature of Reality?

It is to confuddle you! 2/3rd's of your Reality is an illusion, thus, your conceptual perceptions are perceptionally flawed concepts. Only the Physical is Real!

Welcome to the Desert of the Real.

Ribbit

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join