It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Aquarian Foundation"?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Anyone ever hear of this organization? I saw a little sign on a building door as I drove to work the other day. The logo for this organization looks similar to masonic/shriner iconography.

I did a few web searches and found little.

Apparently it's some form of church?

Are they connected to any other organizations of significance?

Should I "stop in" and get their wrap to see if they are just another scientology-type thing?

I'm hoping someone out there sitting in the dark with their tinfoil hat on can shed a *little* light into this mysterious organization that I have just come to notice. I can't belive it's been right under my nose for some time and have never noticed or heard anything about it.

The fact that none of the websites I found about it give any palaptable details seems rather puzzling.

Anyone?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Cool!

Check it out and report back to headquarters!

Never heard of them though. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I am an Aquarius....so do I get a ~JOIN UP FREE~ pass or something??

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hey I'm an Aquarius too. Do I get a free pass?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
me too! I wanna join and be part of NWO or whatever

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
is it this organisation? aquarianfoundation.org...

it has a "illuminati"like sign on the first page.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Yeah, that's the one!

Little information is available on the internet...I have a feeling it's some new-age church or somthing...but I'm not sure. Maybe someone in the Paranormal sub-section might know more about this...?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
BUMP!

Anyone new around here ever heard of this?

I drive by their "lodge" daily and wonder if it's simply a scientology-type group, or a more sinister NWO branch. . .

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkspace
is it this organisation? aquarianfoundation.org...

it has a "illuminati"like sign on the first page.

Look at the pic with the violet flame on that website^^^.

It looks like this Aquarian Foundation might be in with the "Violet Flame".

Google search:

www.google.com...

If the two groups are connected, then remember that the "Violet Flame" is simply a pseudo-occult group of channellers...

Link:

"Those who claim to channel Master Morya, St Germain, Cagliostro, Abraham etc are in contact with earthbound spirits, klippothic dwellers and demons that lie and use the physical bodies of ignorant humanoids. These spirits use the lips of the ignorant, passive ones in order mix great truth with lies and more lies."

And it looks like this Keith Milton Rhinehart is said to be a Kumara.

Sanat Kumara, according to Samael Aun Weor(who is not a channeller):

Jesus at the Supper in Bethany

When the initiate asks for the elixir of long life, he enters into the Temple of Sanat Kumara who reads to the initiate all the conditions and sacred requirements.

Sanat Kumara is the founder of the College of Initiates of the White Lodge.

And no Kumara would ever need to communicate through ordinary mediums or "New Age" channellers.

Beware of pseudo "Gnostic" and pseudo "Theosophical" teachings.....

[edit on 6-3-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I even met the founder, let me know if you're still interested in this topic.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
...do tell. This does look interesting. Don't wanna join, mind you, but let's ramp up this thread.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The Aquarian Foundation was started in Seattle years ago. Although it kind of looks like a Spiritualist Church it is not. Spiritualism (see www.nsac.org... ) believes in the life after death and contact with the "so called dead."

The Aquarian Foundation just replays cassette tapes of what their founder had given as a lectures. They do invoke the white fire and violet flame. Their idea of "spiritual healing: is to readjust one's auras which is a dangerous thing.

They do have the trumpets, NSAC hymnals and other items that you would find in a Spiritualist Church but they are on a way different path then spiritualism.

The mediums request a $15 fee to give you a message and you have to write your question on an index card. I have been to real Spiritualist Churches before and I never had to tell the mediums anything, they was able to tell me things that I've never told them.

And yes, they exclude people with Epilepsy from their services. Somehow I don't see this organziation being part of any secret societies or conspiracy. I have heard from friends arou Seattle that the founder of the Aquarian Foundation had gotten the money for their headquarter building by sueing the Seattle police department for slander because of some alleged incidents involving him and children. But I am unable to confirm or dispute that either.

This is more like a tell marketing concept that spawned a church. I don't see in their teachings anything that would suggest connections to secret societies. If they are connected, it would be like Forerest Gump joining the Illuminati.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I am attempting to gather current information about the Aquarian Foundatin of Seattle. I participated in membership for several years. As a result my place of employment built a "cultic association" file with my name on it and I was soon without work and unable to use my former employer as a reference. This has resulted in continuous financial struggle for my household.

Recently, another former member has begun to electronically bully me. I cannot get her to stop. She is accusing me of being a spy for the organization I left years ago! She has a fairly high security clearance because she has written instruction manuals for military pilot training. I think she really believes that I am somehow associated with the Aquarian Foundation...and this could result in even more difficulties for my household. Her communications are more and more threatening in tone.

Has anyone had this kind of experience? Your comments and suggestions for action will be appreciated.

Signed,
One Harassed Soul

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Channeling eh?

I'd like to see this first hand.

I think I can part with 15$ to "see" what this all about. I might just dig deeper/call and find out when an interested person such as myself might be welcome.

As I have said, I consider myself a Techno-Neo-Shaman. I can see auras, I have prophetic dreams -- I can tell the sh*t from the Shinola in regards to "mediums/psychics". John Edwards is a perfect case in point. Totally a fraud.

I have read Ramtha's books -- and frankly I'd be really interested in a 1-on-1 debate with "Ramtha" (the channeled entity). I feel that I'd be asking questions that "Ramtha" would simply skirt around or give no real "tangible" answers to.

Alright, I'll try and find a phone number, get some info and check back. People always want to buy into what they want to believe in.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Okay...

I just called both numbers the white pages had on this group and both times got an answering machine.

I basically told them that I am an "interested person" and would like to know when a person such as myself can come and see what they have to offer.

If I get a call-back, I will post and let you know how that goes.

Apparently there are more than just one of these "churches" in my small city of Anchorage, Alaska. The main "temple" or whatever they call it is NOT the one I drive by.

Interesting. They seem to have quite a bit of money for such a non-heard of group.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
We are transitioning through the age of picies to aquarius. It would seem they understand this as the name states it and then their moto is 'the church of tomorrow here today'.

Any such moto automaticlly shows it is not part of the illumiti nor part of the other socities.

It is most likely a stand alone cult.

The pure fact that the "teachings" of the "church of tomorrow" are hidden at best or nonexistance at this time "today" would be a clue into to the fact that they make up alot of bull. However that's not a judgement just a idea.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I just received a phone call.

Because of my knowledge of "Channeling" (AKA the Urantia Book), and fringe-cults, I was "invited" to meet 2 hours early for a "Wednesday Service".

I know explicitly *how* to pander to these type of folk.

I CANT pass this up.

I can spot a crock from a million miles away. I'll bring $15 bux just in case to ask a "question" my question will be this:

"What is the nature of reality?"

I already have been told this answer by the highest "authority" if-you-will. I would love nothing more than to be shunned, ushered out, or THROWN out because my questions elicit cyclical answers.

I am undertaking a "deep under cover mission" for all of you on ATS into a "new age cult"...

This thread ought to get good once I get back and share how insane these people are.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
So what happened? Inquiring minds want to know...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

This is good...a star for your investigation. I checked out the Urantia book...oh...thirty years ago. I'm just intrigued to see it still has legs. As to the Aquarian Foundation, I wouldn't drink the kool-aid. Looking forward to your next post.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Soooooo...WHAT HAPPENED????

I too am interested in your findings...I guess you are going today..WEDNESDAY....

Here is a link to some research that I have been doing...I am interest in a guy named Brother VII here on Vancouver Island in the late 20's early 30's

hss.fullerton.edu...

Check it out...looking forward to hearing your experiences!!

Ev

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join