It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Renowned Bird Blu Expert Warns - Be Prepared

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
Maybe 'they' have the cure but are not telling?

Cure for what?? There is no human variant of this virus (excluding the cases where it did mutate, but was stopped very quickly and destroyed). There won't be a cure for any human pandemic h5n1 avian flu until after the human-pandemic type develops. "They" can't make a virus that is more or less harmless, infect chickens in china, and then predict the eaxact genetic code that it will have when IF it mutates into a human-pandemic version, and excpect that to protect 'themselves'.

Besides, if you ruled the world in secret, and wanted to kill half the population, you wouldn't need to do it secretly, you'd just off and kill a few billion people by dumping chemical weapons on them at once. If you rule the world, what do you care if peopel know? Half of 'the people' are going to be dead anyway.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Thank you Nygdan for that.
Some people are still holding fast the to the idea that they are going to be rescued in the event of an outbreak despite the warnings of officials stating that vaccines will not be available until an outbreak occurs.

I think the idea is that because certain countries are vaccinating their poultry that a vaccine exists in some form. But the vaccine is only good for the particular strain that is infecting the poultry population. In other words what works for France say will probably not be effective for Germany. It depends on the strain variant.

To further complicate the situation, is that we don't know what variant will infect us. It will need to accquire a specific mutation and we have to wait for that mutation to occur in people in order to make a vaccine. By the time that happens milliions will become infected before enough vaccine will be available.

If and when this happens it really will be a survival thing. It's best to prepare instead of waiting for a hero that doesn't exist

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
BBC

the birds have apparently reached Israel.

This has to be done to make the Arabs less suspicious of a conspiracy.

if the flu had reached Mecca and yet missed Tel Aviv, then it would obviously look very dodgy even to the dumbest.

so you see, the deadly virus has to makes every stop along the way.

Arabs do tend to think that Jews are always up to no good, scheming and plotting against anyone who wants to create the Palestinan State.

Arabs even claim that 9/11 was a cunning plan by Israel to make US unleash hell on Arabs.

Arabs think that bird flu is a plot against them, its part of war on terror operations.

they fear that this flu virus is kinda final solution to wipe out all Israel's enemies.

[edit on 17-3-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
To say the bird flu is man made....well....sorry, its laughable.

Anyway, on the topic, as I noted on another thread the new zealand government have shelled out a fair whack of money to run a tv advertising campaign and such asking the population to stock up on canned foods, first aid kits, water etc due to the threat of the flu coming here. They only suggest a weeks supply which I find a bit silly. I'll be doing it - regardless of whether its needed - I'd rather have it than not if worst happens. Needless to say, our fav food chicken will be off the menu lol

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
This time THEY wanna kill billions.

Who are 'they'?? Surely everyone knows that if 'they'
start a pandemic that 'they' won't be safe from it either.

1/2 the planet dead (some estimates) ... ALL aspects of
life severely impacted or destroyed. Foods, meds, heating oil
- everything stopped cold.

'They' must be suicidal if 'they' are starting it.

you mean your on ats and you dont know who "they" are???

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I think things are being blown severely out of proportion here...but I guess it couldn't hurt to be prepared.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I have been trying to read up on this Bird Flu and what the symptoms are in humans.........

1. What are the symptoms of bird flu in humans?
According to the web site of the (WHO) World Health Organization www.who.int/csr/don/2004_01_15/en/, the symptoms of avian influenza (Type H5N1) are:-
Fever Sore throat Cough And possibly, viral pneumonia
The web site of the (CDC) Centers for Disease Control www.cdc.gov/flu/avian/gen-info/facts.htm gives the following symptoms for avian flu:
Fever Cough Sore throat and muscle aches And possibly, pneumonia
Another area of the web site of the CDC at www.cdc.gov... gives the following symptoms for Avian Flu: documented temperature of >38 degrees C (>100.4 degrees F ), AND one or more of the following:-
cough,sore throat, shortness of breath, AND History of contact with poultry (e.g. visited a poultry farm, a household raising poultry, or a bird market) or a known or suspected human case of influenza A (H5N1) in an H5N1-affected country within 10 days of symptom onset.

Here is the source of that article

I have those symptoms with the exception of the fever, but I think it is just the common flu coming on, or pneumonia. (I hope)

Now I raise chickens where I live and do not need to buy eggs anymore from the supermarket, I hope this is not some sort of collaboration between the Gov and Markets to get us to kill our chickens, pigs, cows so we have to buy from "Them".

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntelRetard
Imagine a flu virus that came along and:

caused illness that was clinically apparent in 33% of the worlds poulation

killed 50-100 million people or killed 2.5-5% of those infected

that was the 1918-1919 avian influenza virus

If the H5N1 becomes human to human we are talking up 360 million people killed by The flu in successive waves over 2-3 years. Another 400 million could be infected and debilitated for extended periods of time.

H5N1 is not Serpo, Titor, chupacabra, or a crashed UFO in Texas. H5N1 is in otherwords REAL folks. Spend a little time stocking a few extras just in case. It is not like your getting ready for an alien invasion or time traveler warning of impending doom to drum up page views and advertising clicks

Water, rice and peanut butter are nice for surviving 6 months but toilet paper is better than news paper!!!

[edit on 16-3-2006 by IntelRetard]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntelRetard
Imagine a flu virus that came along and:

caused illness that was clinically apparent in 33% of the worlds poulation

killed 50-100 million people or killed 2.5-5% of those infected

that was the 1918-1919 avian influenza virus

If the H5N1 becomes human to human we are talking up 360 million people killed by The flu in successive waves over 2-3 years. Another 400 million could be infected and debilitated for extended periods of time.

H5N1 is not Serpo, Titor, chupacabra, or a crashed UFO in Texas. H5N1 is in otherwords REAL folks. Spend a little time stocking a few extras just in case. It is not like your getting ready for an alien invasion or time traveler warning of impending doom to drum up page views and advertising clicks

Water, rice and peanut butter are nice for surviving 6 months but toilet paper is better than news paper!!!

[edit on 16-3-2006 by IntelRetard]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join