It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How they rigged the towers.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
www.plaguepuppy.net...

This is a very interesting segment showing good detail of the collapse.
I'll talk through what I see happening and maybe anyone who wants to can chip in, but it is all becoming very much clearer. The whole thing is difficult to see and the times that I will give can only be approximate but if you run the video back and forward you will see what I mean.

The start shows both towers but side by side with no gap between. Note the darker horizontal bands (storeys) for height reference because the camera zooms in and out. Collapse is initiated above the line and is accompanied by an expulsion of smoke, debris etc. Almost immediately afterwards two vertical lines of charges run down the walls adjacent to the corners. These charges disconnect the spandrel plates attaching the wall columns to the corner columns (and possibly the floor to corner column connectons although I'm not sure about this) serving to isolate the corner columns as one vertical section.

The collapse front passes beyond this point and about 5 - 6 seconds the corner section becomes visible, standing alone, then tips over inwards before becoming disconnected at its pivot at a lower point and dropping straight down. It disappears at about 9 - 10 seconds.

The core appears from the cloud after about 4-5 seconds, with its top resembling a stepped pyramid. It is difficult to see because it is partly behind the standing tower and of course the cloud, but appears to stay standing until the camera zooms out so far as to be unable to say with any certainty.

After 18 - 20 seconds, another, still vertical column becomes visible, seeming to protrude from the dark building in the foreground. This at first appears to be the same corner but is not quite in line so it must be the adjacent corner.

The spire which was left after collapse of WTC1 also shows the use of this technique to separate the corner sections. The pointed spire appears to be a corner section isolated from floors and adjacent columns. The twin lines of corner charges would isolate the corner in just this manner. It has not as yet become disconnected at its base.

How does Nist or anyone else explain the fact that a section containing a number (4-6) of the corner perimeter columns became vertically disconnected from its neighbours and remained standing for several seconds after the collapse front had passed below their topmost point? This would require that this still upright section was disconnected via its spandrel plates from the neighbouring columns and disconnected via the floor connections from all of the floors.

Does anyone doubt that this phenomenon is a massive indication of the use of other than gravitational energies?
The corners were always going to be the awkward bits for the demolition crew because they confer stability. Taking these out with eight vertical lines of timed charges divides the perimeter into four unstable walls and four unstable pillars.

When the sequence is known it becomes easier to identify the various sections in other videos.

www.plaguepuppy.net...
Shows corner section

images.indymedia.org...

As he says “That tower just came down” the nearest corner section is visible in the foreground, and begins to fall as he says “down”

terrorize.dk...
From street level - core visible after collapse

terrorize.dk...
Shows sharp perpendicular vertical edges of remaining core 4secs very clear 7 - 9 secs

terrorize.dk...
From helicopter shows core but not well

terrorize.dk...(divx%205.1).avi
Right at beginning see vertical line between standing tower and standing bulding silhouetted to right. Debris can be seen falling down this line indicating a mass above from which it feel. Run back and forward between 2 and 6 seconds watching the area between the expanding dust cloud beneath the standing tower and the silhouetted building. You will see the remains of the core disappearing. This would be obscured from most angles by the expanding cloud but can be seen because of the elevated position.
terrorize.dk...
Full sequence of above

Other charges are initiated after the first front and these serve to weaken the walls so they break into manageable sections which are seen falling outwards, although also presumably inwards.

The core base was compromised using thermite or thermite like charges causing the core to lose load carrying ability and transfer its load to the perimeter. This explains the early downward movement of the core in WTC1. The absence of this movement and the fact that the core of WTC2 remained standing for several seconds after collapse shows that this collapse was triggered early, presumably because of the arrival of firefighters on the lowest fire floor.
photograph of WTC2 core standing after collapse

algoxy.com...

This explains the relatively short time that this tower stood when compared with the other.

Thermite was also used at key structural points throughout the structure
oceanmirage.homestead.com...
video.google.com...
Within the Nist report are two infra red photographs of the tower in flames. There are two distinct and discrete hot spots on or about the maintenance levels.
The position of these effects are at key points of the bulding - the corners and the corner floor beam to perimeter column connections.

(Credit to Foxx for the Pyrocool)
www.pyrocool.org/news.htm
On the morning of September 30, two thousand gallons of pyrocool FEF was delivered to the Liberty Sector Command Post at Liberty and West Streets, adjacent to the West side of what was the North Tower. Staging operations were coordinated by WTC Incident Command and FDNY Research and Development (R&D) that would apply pyrocool to two areas of immediate concern - the debris field on the West side of the North Tower and the backside of the debris field of the Federal Building (No. Seven). For the Building Seven operation, a 75-foot ladder tower (Truck Company 133-Brooklyn) was utilized, together with a 500 GPM Akron eductor. Foam was applied, at approximately 500 GPM, for two hours to the middle section of Building Seven, after which a portable infrared camera revealed that the area had been fully extinguished. In fact, no hot spots were found in the area where pyrocool had been applied. pyrocool FEF had been used prior (in the civilian sector) to put out troublesome fires, however, prior to Sept 11, 2001 pyrocool FEF was used mostly by the military to douse incendiary attacks (Incendiary armour piercing weapons fire).
From the pyrocool site -- "Combustible metal fires can also be extinguished using PYROCOOL® FEF. "

PYROCOOL "FEF" FIRE EXTINGUISHING FOAM
ACTUAL PRODUCT LABEL
This formula is recommended for use for Class A and Class B combustibles, including highly volatile hydrocarbon fires (e.g. military jet fuel) and three-dimensional and pressurized fires.

PYROCOOL® FEF is effective for extinguishing unleaded gasoline with MTBE additive. Combustible metal fires can also be extinguished using PYROCOOL® FEF. Underwriters Laboratories of Canada certification pending.

The following is a list of pieces of evidence for which this scenario provides a plausible explanation. No other scenario does this.

WTC1- downward movement of antennae.
Early collapse of WTC2 - arrival of fire crew
Infra red hot spots
Molten metal ejecting from building
Ejections of dust and smoke both before and after the collapse initiation
Anomolous ejections as evidenced by Nist
Order of collapse - walls - corners - core.
Separation of corner sections and their collapse after the walls
Separation of core at impact level
Still standing core of WTC 2 after collapse
Collapse of still standing sections of WTC 1 as long columns separated from each other
Still standing corner section - spire - after second collapse
Inordinately high temperatures and duration of the debris fire
Use of Pyrocool to extinguish
Witness statements regarding explosions
High explosive blast characteristics

The still standing core section of WTC2 was captured clearly by only one still photograph among all the film shot on that day. Similarly the top of the corner column section was visible for only a few seconds. However when armed with the knowledge of their existence other videos and photographs supply substantive detail. The separation of the corner sections can easily be discerned in several videos and it is this phenomenon, unachievable through a gravitational energy collapse, which makes the entire process more apparent.

Gordon.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Nice post, man. I gave you a way above for it. I agree that if we were to ever try to figure out how they rigged the towers, we'd have to first observe in detail how they fell.

And so far as that goes, and insofar as I read read your thread just now, we can agree that the destruction of the perimeter columns and the destruction of the core columns were at least two separate events, right? It sounds like there may have been more than one event in the destruction of the core structures from your observations, but I'll check the videos and stuff later.

How does Nist or anyone else explain the fact that a section containing a number (4-6) of the corner perimeter columns became vertically disconnected from its neighbours and remained standing for several seconds after the collapse front had passed below their topmost point? This would require that this still upright section was disconnected via its spandrel plates from the neighbouring columns and disconnected via the floor connections from all of the floors.

This is going to be interesting stuff to read over and digest later.

Thanks for posting this!

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Thermite is not an explosive but a substance that produces a great deal of heat. I've seen it used to cut a piece of rail (train track) before. How would the use of thermite been used to allow the collapse? Would it have been used prior to the crash for example?

An idea just came to me now, were the towers originally built in a way to allow for their being destroyed in this fashion? Sounds incredible but we know the NWO crowd works a very long timeline. We have heard again and again how the building was constructed to withstand the crash of a smaller and older plane into it, but does that not foreshadow what happened in the end and cause some degree of suspicion?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Just one question:

Please explain to me how they were able to get all of the explosives needed, prep work done, run the wires needed to fire the explosives without ANYBODY noticing a thing?

IF you can explain this I MIGHT give this "theory" some credence.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker8441
Just one question:

Please explain to me how they were able to get all of the explosives needed, prep work done, run the wires needed to fire the explosives without ANYBODY noticing a thing?

IF you can explain this I MIGHT give this "theory" some credence. [/quoEasyteUse small nucleur devices approx about 3 inches in diameter,use a remote to set charges off,like I said before would be real easy to do,how many demolition experts worked at the Towers,I'm guessing none,people think of a nucleur bomb as one of those used to bomb Japan

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
With all due respect...we're any of you there, did you personally lose friends or loved ones like many others and I did? I experienced it first hand. I am not a structural engineer I am not qualified in anyway to conclude with all certainty exactly how the towers collapsed.

Nevertheless, neither the people around me nor I saw or heard any secondary explosion(s). The towers were designed with the load carried by the external bracing of the super structural steel - with truces strung from the bracing to the central core. What I saw was a succession of bursts from compression from the weight of the structure (not damaged by fire) ABOVE the fire line.

Here's a question for you - if explosive charges were deliberately planted in the towers, how is it that the alleged secondary explosions happen below where the planes hit. Did the "conspirators" know in advance the exact floors that would be impacted? Why were there no "secondary" "explosions" above the fire line(s)?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
So you were there and can attest that "the people around you" and yourself didn't perceive any explosions. Case closed, highrises can in fact perfectly collapse on themselves through fires alone, templar8 says so.

Why bother with eyewitnesses of secondary explosions, with footage from the severed lobby, with conceiving physically sound collapse mechanisms, et cetera?

As to your question, what's the problem with either adjusting the detonation sequence accordingly or electronically guiding the planes on a preset trajectory in the first place?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Just one question:

I made some suggestions on this in annother thread about 911 and I can't find the post I made now??

anyways it could go like this: property managers and owners cooperate with illuminati guys and everytime there is tenant leave etc, do the work while preping the space. This can also be done when repairs or upgrades or renos are done for a tenant in the building. If you think about it, not so hard to do just you need some time ahead that's all.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by templar8
With all due respect...we're any of you there, did you personally lose friends or loved ones like many others and I did? I experienced it first hand. I am not a structural engineer I am not qualified in anyway to conclude with all certainty exactly how the towers collapsed.

Nevertheless, neither the people around me nor I saw or heard any secondary explosion(s). The towers were designed with the load carried by the external bracing of the super structural steel - with truces strung from the bracing to the central core. What I saw was a succession of bursts from compression from the weight of the structure (not damaged by fire) ABOVE the fire line.

Here's a question for you - if explosive charges were deliberately planted in the towers, how is it that the alleged secondary explosions happen below where the planes hit. Did the "conspirators" know in advance the exact floors that would be impacted? Why were there no "secondary" "explosions" above the fire line(s)?

Uh your user ID mentions Templar??? what's that about?

This may have been covered on ATS before not sure? But if robot/guidance/remote control tech was used to send the planes in the GPS sender, transmitter, coorindates etc could be used to guide the plane or act as a beacon. This is old hat old school technology. Some of your kids toys have this tech at 29.99 from Walmart.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lumos
So you were there and can attest that "the people around you" and yourself didn't perceive any explosions. Case closed, highrises can in fact perfectly collapse on themselves through fires alone, templar8 says so.

Why bother with eyewitnesses of secondary explosions, with footage from the severed lobby, with conceiving physically sound collapse mechanisms, et cetera?

As to your question, what's the problem with either adjusting the detonation sequence accordingly or electronically guiding the planes on a preset trajectory in the first place?

they can? some examples would be good since I don't know about this, very tall buildings collapsing like a pancake on their own.

It is more conceivable that SECTIONS of the building in fact did this on their own, neatly compact, but I find it incredibly hard to believe that the entire building would collapse as an accordian all on its own.

I still think the name 'templar8' says it all.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lumos
wikipedia: sarcasm

No problem man. The truth is coming out and some people is gonna be hurtin' when it does and dey gots a lot to lose too. The problem with 911 is that the debunkers and government/illuminati agents have taken the argument to a high technical level which suits their game. At that level even the experts don't agree on anything and it is perfect for them.

My view on this is keep it logical and look for logical explanations based upon what you have observed happened before.

This coming down of the towers could have been planned from the actual construction of the building. Remember the construction techniques and system and type of construction used on the twin towers was very radical in its day and still is I believe. That in itself is a red flag in my opinion. But talking about flags, maybe this was all a white flag.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by denythestatusquo]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Any thought given that maybe the explosives were built right into the building at the time of construction. Not saying this is the answer or that it happened that way, but it does seem to me that the possibilty is there.

I do believe that the towers were for sure brought down by explosives, they came down much to neatly for it to have happened any other way.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
You are so diluded you are going to chastise a survivor of 9/11 and then question his name because it say Templar in the same breath? Gotta love ATS.

the truth has come out, it has, in the form of a VERY long book called the 9/11 commision report. If you took the time, you would be able to debunk everyone one of the 'secondary explosion' stories, the missles theories and the other explosion scenarios. They all come from 9/11 calls during the attacks, when no one knew exactly what was going on. Early reports to news agencies and such.

This is such a tired arguement.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
But, esdad, it's ok to use these reports from that day?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess if it suits your agenda then it's ok?

edit: I'm really not trying to troll you esdad. Peace

[edit on 15-3-2006 by Griff]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This is such a tired arguement.

This is new material. Where else have you seen an explanation of the separation of the corner sections?
If it is a tired argument perhaps you could point me to the places where it has been discussed before? And you should have no trouble explaining how these corner sections became separated.
Unlike Nist or the 911 commision who failed to notice the phenomenon or report or comment on it.
This theory is supported by all of the known evidence. If this is not the case please supply details of what evidence falls outside the explanation.
All other theories fail to account for all of the evidence.

Thats how it works. Look at the evidence - come up with your theories - compare to the evidence - discard as appropriate - refine and re-develop theories.
You (ie Nist et al) fell down on step 4, and 3, and were limited in 2, and selective in 1, and seem determined never to get to 5.

Regarding thermite. I understand that this is a relatively slow reaction in comparison to explosives and thus its action in removing the capability of the towers would be gradual. This accounts for the slow downward movement of the core pulling inwards on the perimeter columns through the floors prior to collapse. Thermite was necessary because explosive charges below ground would have been picked up by seismographs leaving a tell tale signature. There are more advanced thermite like materials - nanotechnology thermite is much more powerful.

Gordon.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You have got to be kidding esdad71.

The 9/11 commission report completely OMITTED William Rodriguez testimony!

It merely covered up the numerous accounts of explosions.

Gordon.

Excellent excellent post.

My guess is that our regular scientifical debunko the clowns will steer clear of this one.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Gordon,

Here is an excellent gif of the north tower spire:

So do you think this is a corner section?

It sure does look like it now that I hear you suggest this. I always assumed it was part of the core but it does look more like a corner section.

My question is how does structural steel just disintegrate like that??

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Just one question:

There have been reports that Bomb dogs were removed from patrolling the WTC about 2 weeks before the towers came down.

Also there also have been reports that some months before the towers came down people would hold odd drills where security guard and such weren't allowed to go on certain areas of the tower.

Then again we can also say that one of Bush's relatives were head of security for the towers.

But I am sure someone can pull the links up of what I have suggested. I don't feel like looking for what I already know.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I have no agenda, except the facts. It is not my job to convince anyone of anything, but it is my right to provide my side of my findings, none based in theory. I an not trying to sway anyone, or argue for a side.

How many of you have read the 9/11 commision report? I bet no one who has posted here has read more than 'quotes' from the book. Can you tell me who envisioned creating the WTC center? How many architects were in on the design, and how many did not want to build it based on the design?
Why was it not built to code? Why was there no fireproofing? What changes were implemeted after the WTC bombing in 93 that were never completed that could have saved more lives that day?

There is a book, called '102 minutes', which I suggest any of you interested in WTC read. It will explain alot for both sides of the arguement. It explains this from the survivors point of view, and goes into the history of the towers. very good book.

WTC 7 has been explained to, dig and research it.

[edit on 16-3-2006 by esdad71]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join