It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these Alien and human hybrids?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Jay

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Not going off at the possible alien connection, stating what is written in the web pages i have seen. Also shows, but if they do heal cool. Just bringing an opinon to the forum. But also during my search, i have foudn rumor of gaint skeletons found with these skulls. Now if i remember my biology class right, they average hieght of the human races has increased over time.
In this we have gotten taller as the years have gone by, and most of the ancient races were small in stature and not huge. Now this can be explained by freak genetics, but also it would be once in awhile not numerous spots over the globe.

Most all ancient civilizations believed in the Titans, the race of giant humans that inhabited Earth long ago. Different races knew them by different names. These 7 to 12 foot humanoids were thought to be legendary until the excavation of over a dozen skeletons 8 to 12 feet tall, around the world, shocked archaeologists. The Spanish Conquistadors left diaries of wild blond-haired, blue eyed 8 to 12 foot high men running around in the Andes during the conquest of the Incas.

www.world-mysteries.com...

Its about half way down the page in the section labled Who were the Alanteans. Still looking for more, but i have heard os this before.

[Edited on 9-10-2003 by Jay]

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Lots of examples of giant human skeletons, 7'-8' tall.
Probably the result of emergent recessive genes in isolated populations. Or aliens...... Isolated "island" populations with a greater degree of inbreeding tend to show more examples of species with tendencies toward giganticism or dwarfism. It is interesting that many of these skeletons are found buried in such a way to suggest that they held positions of importance among their people.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hmm, very similar to the Atlantis theory, although these people seem to have a better idea.

Alien hybrids? Uh, doubt it. I like the idea, but I doubt it.

Another thing, neck muscles would have to be immensly strong to support that brain. Meaning their back, chest, and neck would be slightly larger.

In terms of evolution, how could this be failed species? The brain would be much larger, allowing for higher intelligence or awareness. But then again, perhaps all their necks broke and they died.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The giants are rumors and legends... the only true ones are 6-7' tall and are not unusual... the others are pure rumor. (i have yet to see any pictures of these supposed giants that supposidly exist in several museums, according to the websites that promote the theory.)
they do not... the museums don't have them... it is pure rumor. these skull are all purposfully deformed skulls...
there is the Star child that defies explaination to some degree... on that one i am not sure... the rest are stupid humans...(stupid for the brain damage that resulted) scientist have done studies and have detrmined that it would effect the intellegence to deform the brain in this way. check out the atlantis thread

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Lazarus,

believe what you want to believe.

Everyone,

examples of severly restricted growth as a fashion statement has been known to cause great health problems and without constant intervention is untenable eg. rings around the neck for example.

The real question you have to ask yourself is why?

Not natural to do this but someone thought it was a good idea.

Maybe they actually did it and it was more or less successful.

But why?

was it in imitation of alien gods? as homage to them and their weird shaped heads?

Sorry but it looks suspect to me.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

cas.bellarmine.edu...

Accourding to Heelstone, this is an example of "extreame deformity". Thinking about it, though, is simular to downs sindrome...err how ever it's spelled.
That is a great pic you found however the skull for starchild is quite different than those.
Here is a link to the starchild skull

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Nephara,

good post, still the jury is out on the starchild I see.

still for me I do not know why someone would wrap their skulls or stretch their neck or lips?

they claim this is beauty?

according to who?

aliens?

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
[Edited on 14-10-2003 by saturnine_sweet]

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
dat bitch need some cosmetic surgery fo real...

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I would say yes because haveing some kind of alteration humanly done like that isnt possible.

-Dagger

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Well it is not what is possible to us that is the issue in my mind but in many years in the past.

But I still wonder why anyone would do this, fashion or not?

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
y do u find it nessasary to type "dagger" after every post?

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Those elongated skulls are definitely examples of skull wrapping and are another example of body modifications used by many cultures. I was also amazed by them when I found about about them a couple of years ago but there has been research done and even a few documentaries since then.

On the other hand, the starchild shull is different and shows many altered features. Possibley a health condition see: The Starchild project

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I've seen these skulls before, the first thing that comes to mind is that the Ancient Egyptian (Royalty) use to bandage their heads to create a prolonged look to the skull, much like other cultures did, for example the chinese and foot bonding. It is interesting though yes

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted bt THENEO
But I still wonder why anyone would do this, fashion or not?

BECAUSE it's fashion. Just because we see it as strange now doesnt mean the people who did this would see it the same way.

100 years from now our decendants will probably see the body piercing and tattooing that is in fashion NOW as strange and wonder why we did it.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 06:43 AM
link   
You've hit the nail on the head... as well as being a kind of fashion statement, skull shaping was often used among the priestly classes. The pressures on the brain would presumabley induce euphoria and visions just like trepanning.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
These skulls i believe are those of the egyptians. I have seen skulls like that before.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It could just be an older form of humans, like the precambrien man or something like that. Even lucy didn't look all that human.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
yea these deformities were self caused. Some indian tribe used to do it to babies when there skulls were still soft.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The jury will always be out on Starchild, because it is a revenue generating tool for the owner. How many years has he been going on about it, touring doing lectures and fund raisers to pay for that one crucial test to prove beyond doubt that its alien in origin. Then the test results come back inconclusive, but send more donations, because we've just learned of a new test that will really prove everything this time. This test is much more expensive though, so we need more money.

Less modern civilizations tend to go to more extremes about anomalies than we do. Either they were an abomination to be destroyed, or they were a sign from beyond to be revered. Most of these were likely head bindings, some may have been natural deformities that were looked on as a good omen and raised in stature in the community. I would bet mostly on head bindings.

In elementary school we had a mentally retarded student, he was nicknamed toaster, because his head was very tall and very flat on the sides, like a toaster. Children can be very cruel. He was slow, but able to live a normal life. His skull would have looked very different from the norm.

I think the biggest issue with this that no one seems to pay attention to is the fact that this very unique cultural phenomenon occurred in both South America and Egypt at a time when there should have been no contact. Another piece of evidence to a link between the societies.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join