It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these Alien and human hybrids?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Look at these skulls what the frok?

What do you think about this?

Are they real, what the?

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Skulls look awful close to what is posted in the recent post about Atlantis.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 01:35 AM
link   
and the merging of men with beasts...

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Tracer,

yeah I noticed that and I posted before him,
quite a coincidence.

everyone,

look at this image that someone produced supposedly of what this thing would look like.

ugly bugger eh?

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 01:50 AM
link   
It is my opinion that these skulls are standard humans who have been purposefully deformed using head wrapping techniques to warp the shape of the skull since birth. Done for religious reasons. Now the religious reasons may have been something to do with extraterrestrials, but the skulls we are shown seem too human to be anything else. The reasons for these skulls not being human still aren't convincing enough for me. I would need some kind of study into head wrapping to see its limitations on effect on human proportions. Right now I don't know what strange things happen to human heads when binding occurs. The body may attempt to reorganize and expand or shift in several points to accommodate the forced shape.

The only truly strange skull I can think of is the "Star Child" skull. Though that may just be an extreme deformity.

[Edited on 9-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Accourding to Heelstone, this is an example of "extreame deformity". Thinking about it, though, is simular to downs sindrome...err how ever it's spelled.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Hey. As I said, I think that the Star Child skull is the only perceptibly different (perhaps extraterrestrial) facial structure I have seen. I'm not ruling that one out.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Hey no offense but if I had a child that looked like that I would put it in a zoo!

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   
it would look like that...

well i love all come on baby...

j/k well not really...

this life is all that is and if that is an aspect so it be...

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I agree with Heelstone. They probably started at birth and wore rings on their heads to reform them slowly. Sometimes at birth a child has a conehead already, shaped from being in the uterus too long. Skulls are soft at birth, so this would be easy to do. The brain needs to expand and if a tight ring is on the head, the only way it can grow is up or pointy

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   

[Edited on 21-10-2003 by Creepy]

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Heelstone got it right on the money
Those are just some more crazy human beans
from yesteryear
wrapped the heads to make them look like eggplants
cos thats what they worshipped back then
Good guess anyways

mark

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Body shaping is prevalent in many cultures; hell, the Chinese used to wrap womens feet so that the foot was small & dainty...the ideal. That it crippled them was less of a concern.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Skulls look awful close to what is posted in the recent post about Atlantis.

cause it's the same thing...skull wrapping...

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
There are a lot of skulls like that -- the "long heads" were ritual deformations by the Toltecs (started at infancy.) The "starchild" type of deformation was fairly typical of the Mayas. You can see it in their art.

Here's a dealer in antiquities with a sale page that shows several of these:
www.edgarlowen.com...

Note the Jaguar Shaman piece: www.edgarlowen.com...

And the child (with trace of headband for skull deformation):
www.edgarlowen.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   
NOVA... recently had a repeat (encore) presentation on Nearanderthals......before they became? extinct?

it was wondered WHY their skulls had an Elongated Occipetal(check my spell) Bun.....???
***analysis determined it was for VISION !!***

Did these closed groups of tribes/peoples...recall an earlier epoc of humans & human cousins?
and, keep alive the myth- of a slain brother- thru this odd? rite or religious exercise???

Are the binding/forming of skulls a ritual for::---->respecting the lost race--reverencing a fallen co-warrior? perhaps???

Are you a questor, speculator, in need of a focus or theme to pursue??....

Jay

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I agree this could be an example of head binding. Then how do you explain the enlarge carnial capacity. Normal humans have on average 1450 ccm, neanderthals and cro magnon had only 1600-1750ccm. Now these skulls that Neo should on that web site are almost twice the normal cranial capacity. No as far as i understand biology and i could be wrong, brain size is dependent on the species as a whole, and not skull size.
Also i seem to have read somewhere that when head binding was done, that a soft spot on the skulls develop on the top part of the skull. On the website i will prvide you, it takes mainly about the star child skull but appeals to any case of head binding.

www.world-mysteries.com...

Hope this helps in our discussion.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It was also done in asia. If you look at "the ancients" of asian culture, they all have very deformed heads... done by a simple process at birth. The process has already been outlined. It allows the "soft part" of the skull to never quite grow together...

i think i try it with my kid...
he will be the talk of the school...

oh and the brain thing... it expands "puffs' to fill the cavity. it doesn't mean that it weighs any more than a normal brain...

Jay

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Ah but yes the soft spot never heals persay, and on this skulls the skull is total harden. Also thicker then usual, and brain mass if it did puff up would still way more do to the fact of more water and material being in it.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The soft spot heals. Go to a mueseum and look at some examples of Flathead Indian skulls. These skulls are faily well known among archeologists, the means by which they were deformed is well documented. It is a bit silly to go off about aliens in the face of well established knowledge.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join