It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Cattle Mutilations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Does anyone know any links, pages, books, documentariers, news articles etc on Cattle Mutilations in the UK? I mean strange ones where rancherssay it isn't done by the average Joe. Or, any others for that matter?

[edit on 14-3-2006 by AzurWhyte]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I seriously wonder what on earth those weird little space creatures get out of mutilating our cows
What did the poor cows ever do to them?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
well WE eat cows. so maybe they want to eat cows too. i will share my beef with aliens

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I wonder if they can get mad cow disease?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
maybe McDonalds on planet Nibru is a little short on beef for their burgers?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I was watching a show a few days ago "An Alien history of planet earth" that touched on Cattle mutilations. They had a cattle rancher on from the US and he said he was having a number of the classic cattle mutilations appear on his land.

Then he said one day he saw a disc shaped lights but when he got closer he saw the distinctive rotor of a helicopter
It was he claimed a helicopter dressed up as a UFO. He theorized that a humans were behind the mutilation. That they abducted cows from Helicopter flew them somewhere mutilated them and then flew them back and dropped them off. Some times it would seem from a rather great height breaking bones on impact.

If this guy was to believed what would be the motive of such actions? If it was some covert testing of Cattle populations the goverment could easily purchased any number of cattle and do whatever they wanted.

They only thing I can think of is some psychological operations. If humans are really doing it they want the bodies to be found.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Wellmaybe for the NWO one Goverment to take over in the future with their fake alien invasion, as more fake proof could be aliens were trying to manipulate our food stocks or created mad cow disease????

You wait if ever a fake alien invasion happened to unite the world as ONE Nation Earth, it would troll back through alien reports of

1)Humans being experimented on
2)Cows being mutilated
3)alien ufo messing with our nukes
4)there were some human mutilations back in 50's or was it 60's exactly same as how the cows are being mutilated.

Also didnt that Top Nazi that was caught and imprisoned all by himself say that there would need to be a near Earth miss by an Asteroid, War on Terror, and a fake alien invasion............ before the NWO took over.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
Also didnt that Top Nazi that was caught and imprisoned all by himself

Rudolf Hess?

say that there would need to be a near Earth miss by an Asteroid, War on Terror, and a fake alien invasion............ before the NWO took over.

No

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by blobby
Also didnt that Top Nazi that was caught and imprisoned all by himself

Rudolf Hess?

say that there would need to be a near Earth miss by an Asteroid, War on Terror, and a fake alien invasion............ before the NWO took over.

No

i think he may be referring to werner von braun, who was a top german rocket scientist in ww2, who came to the us via operation paperclip.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Apparently cows blood is almost identicle to human blood. Maybe that's a reason for the mutilations.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
maybe they ARE mad cow disease

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
What I always wanted to know was why "they" (whether aliens or spooky government types) needed to be so blatant about the mutilating business. They obviously couldn't care less about secrecy, or they'd buy their own herd and have access to as many cattle burgers as they'd please.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I hope I can clear some things up for all of you.

I'm actually a little dissapointed at the research level in this area on this board.

Bassically, cows, sheeps and humans are all very similar in certain enzymes the greys need to live. There are even some reports of cats being cored out similar to the rest. When the corpses are found they usually have cored out anus's, eyeballs, and some other similar dissections. Bassically all are done the same way. The greys have vats and storing facilities where they hold these parts, aswell as entire live in preserving. They paint on the blood and whatever else they get nurishment from through their skin. They have a machine that can litetrally suck the blood right out of a creature.

One event in Argentina in the year 2000 I can remember, but but there's a whole lot many more. Over 100 sheep dissapeard from some farmers yard, 2-3 days later they're found, 17 kilometers away all cored out and mutilated.

There's another south american story of 12 kids dissapearing and being found mutilated/cored out etc. They thought it was a certian cult, but then more happened really far away, while they were being detained. This is sick! This IS not human.

A site that discusses the matter by some farmers who experience this.

www.cowabduction.com...

I really dought this is a human affair at all. This is bassically a fact of all ufo documentation, and too me the very plausable and very shocking answer.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I always assumed that www.cowabduction.com site was a fake. If you watch the video on the site the farmers talk about putting antlers on the cows to disguise them as something other than cows. And dressing the cows up in green clothes so and aliens think they're just grass. I mean, who can be that stupid?

[edit on 19-3-2006 by Godlesswanderer]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Are their any cases in the UK?

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hey AzurWhyte, There are some pretty-good reports of late as well as dating back to the mid-seventies on Earfiles.com. Most of the reports I have read happened in the USA.

There's a couple of recent reports including pics of Horses in mid-air. I believe one she (Linda Moulton Howe) received from Maison an investigator in Mexico which was cut from a video. The other I can't recall where she got it but it came from the person who video'd it.
It's a subscription site so you may have trouble accessing the reports without first subscribing.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Apologies in advance if this has been posted elsewhere

for anyone interested in cattle mutilations in the UK, but also showing other species of mutilation including Dolphins there is a film called Silent Killers. It lasts for just over an hour but I have to say if you watch it, its probably the best documented photography I have seen. Though very disturbing especially the last bit of info about humans.

it can be watched here

www.richplanet.net...

The people who are being interviewed in the film run the APFU which was known by another name beforehand and I think is mentioned above on another post.

They can be found here

www.apfu.org...

if you own an IPHONE - there is an app hat has a lot of declassified material regarding many things about UFO's including animal mutilations in America and it is called UFO declassified. Just search on the app store for that and it will come up. Its free and very good for anyone who is interested in such things.

Hope anyone who is interested finds these links useful.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
I wonder if they can get mad cow disease?

They wont want to eat british cows then

top topics

join