It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO video and photo's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Why is it that nearly every video, every photo taken of a UFO, is of crappy quality. Seriously! Also, why is it that every video or picture taken of a mythozoological creature poor quality. It's hard to make out most of what is posted here. Makes you wonder...Just ONE clear video or pic would change alot of peoples idea's about this subject.

[edit on 14-3-2006 by where_are_american_jobs]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
All the best videos and photos?
Well what I did was get minimal part time work just enough to be able to eat and pay for electricity, surf the internet's UFO/ET sites all day everyday for 7 years, collecting pictures, photos, videos, and documents, and ...
well ... now I can't afford to get my yellow teeff fixed

LOL !!

Sorry, just had to have a laugh

Anyway, (no close up photos or videos) but here is a close encounter report that 'I would say' did happen...

ufocasebook.com...

web.archive.org...://ronaldstory.com/Alien%2BGallery.htm

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by where_are_american_jobs
Why is it that nearly every video, every photo taken of a UFO, is of crappy quality.

That's a bit of an overgeneralization. There are plenty of UFO photos that are nice and sharp and clear. A surprising number, actually.

Just ONE clear video or pic would change alot of peoples idea's about this subject.

No, it wouldn't. Photos by themselves are just more bits to add to the pile of evidence. No single photo is going to convince anybody. Here's one I made up myself. A nice, clear 3-D photo of a flying saucer buzzing a pyramid. You can even see how large the UFO is, and how it's slightly further away in the sky than the pyramid. Doesn't mean diddly.

Cross your eyes to see the 3-D effect.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by where_are_american_jobs
Why is it that nearly every video, every photo taken of a UFO, is of crappy quality. Seriously!

Well they tend to be way up in the sky, moving fast, and relatively small so how are you going to take a good picture of that. Try to take a decent picture of the moon sometime. It will be a tiny white dot unless you have a tripod and a powerful lens.

new topics

top topics

join