It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The foxes are in the hen-house: Freemasons on a conspiracy site.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Most conspiracy sites have their debunkers, but on those sites they
at least play the game, they hide as anonymous posters, or at least pretend not to be disinfo merchants or spooks.

Why then on the web's largest CONSPIRACY site do we have representatives of those who are actually perpetuating the conspiracy?

How will it ever be possible to seriously discuss the reality of the evil masonic stranglehold over the world when these people are HERE, debunking those trying to expose them?

This is a conspiracy site, the secret society thread, isn't this supposed to be a place were survivors of masonic abuse can tell their story. In the one refuge where they will not be mocked attacked and discredited. Where people can share valuable information without being monitored and mocked by big brothers?

I for one do not abuse freemasons on their own websites so why are they allowed to come here, to a, I'll say the word again, a CONSPIRACY site, and do this to us?

The Masons are here for one reason and one reason only.

To ensure their secrets are not revealed.
They are not here to reveal secrets to us. They are here to lead us astray, and if possible (which had almost been accomplished) to INFILTRATE the site.

This is what they do. They infiltrate all organisations then they steer them.

In this way they took the church, politics, the media...

Why is this happening here, on the web's largest conspiracy site?

This one guy Masonic Light even pretended to have never heard of the Illuminati! It's a joke!

[edit on 14-3-2006 by Edelweiss Pirate

[edit on 14-3-2006 by Edelweiss Pirate]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edelweiss Pirate

I for one do not abuse freemasons on their own websites so why are they allowed to come here, to a, I'll say the word again, a CONSPIRACY site, and do this to us?

Reality check:

According to your info, you registered here last week. I, on the other hand, have been here for two years. Please spare us your whining about us "coming here and doing this to you", willya?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
There's one right there..

This guy so appals me that I've got him on ignore...

Please ignore me too M.L, I've no candy for YOU!

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I don't get it, how do all these non-Masons know more about Masonary then Masons do? I think a Mason would know if they were sacrificing children to Satan and stuff well before a non-Mason did.

Also, the whole reason I got into this kind of stuff, George Washington, the first president, the Father of America, was a MASON! So were the other Founding Fathers, so Aemrica was made by Masons, not Christians, so any Christian saying their religon should be the dominate one since that's how the Founding Fathers wanted it are wrong and I love pointing that out. I gave my Minister a good laugh about it, he knows about Masons, and told me that Masons aren't satanists, they can be Christian, Jewish, whatever, as long as they believe in A God. I'm thinking he is one, why he knows that, but no proof of him sacrificing children to Satan...(That last part is a joke)

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
"The foxes are in the hen-house: Freemasons on a conspiracy site."

I think I speak for sebatwerk when I say to you..............prove it!!

I guess you were warned for trying to troll for a mason meltdown. I've seen them before and they're not pretty. I'm glad it was averted.

Peace

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
EP -

I have not involved myself in the SECRET SOCIETIES forum here other than an occasional browsing to see if any discussion catches my interest. My point being that I am a by-stander, neither pro- or anti- mason.

From what I have seen of the MODS/ADMIN, they have been pretty fair to both sides of the issue. They do not seem to allow Masonic bashing, nor do they allow conversations or topics that center on possible recruitment.

They DO allow open discussion that brings intelligence and thought to the table no matter which side of it you sit on (belief or disbelief).

There is no virtual sign on the door to the forum that reads, "Masons need not apply" or "Masonic ID cards must be shown to the guard on duty upon entrance". It is open for one and all for level-headed discussion, or so it seems to me.

JDub

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
DevinS,

That's a fair point. Well, do you think If I'd been initiated and had undertaken the oaths I'd be here on this site? If I'd said a half of what I'd said I would probably be killed in a car 'accident'. The fact that I was never initiated means that I am not a Mason so I do not have to keep their secrets. However I know the keys they use and how they use synchronicty to control society. I know that they put certain people through enormous stress until they are illuminated, which means that their right, subconsious mind actually awakens, so these guys actually have both parts of their minds in use at the same time. Only problem is they never sleep. Ever know any masons who are insomniacs? That's why. Actually it's a lot like Fight Club. These guys never sleep and they suffer from hallucinations as their subconsious mind interferes with their rational left brain. But the weird thins is that the hallucinations and the voices are not random but part of a reality schematic which all (or at least Illuminated) Masons share.

There are simply loads of these people about. Most people will never notice them because their realities are not synchronised, but when you become illuminated, you share a reality with these people. It's like another world within this one. That's why the Masons I knew used to say stuff like: Welcome to the invisible world. Suddenly the shop keeper gives you a smile where before he never noticed you. He knows you're IN. You don't have a ticket for the train but the conductor knows you're IN, so he lets you off, just gives you a LOOK.

However it's not all smiles and freebies. If you do something to bring attention to yourself, eg if you ran down a street, someone would be there to trip you up or make a comment like: 'a gentleman never runs..'

To be honest the more I talk about this the more unusual I find my position, am I really one of the few to break free and have the guts to speak out.... it seems weird, but really quite cool at the same time.. I went there and got the T shirt and hey I kept my soul.. cool!

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
So if the site only showed the Anti-Masonic views would that be okay?

Wouldn't that make the credibility of this entire forum suspect and not quite trustworthy?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwhite
So if the site only showed the Anti-Masonic views would that be okay?

Wouldn't that make the credibility of this entire forum suspect and not quite trustworthy?

Good question Woodwhite,

I was in two minds about posting this thread because I do believe in free-speech. I always liked the adage,

"I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death for your right to say it.."

But what do you do about people who to the most impartial conspiracy researchers, are quite simply, the hidden hand of evil and corruption which kills our democratically elected presidents, which installs freemason dictators in Africa, which organises gang stalking and extremist far right groups (I know people in street gangs, they are organised and have superiors who give them orders whose house to burn) and even as
The Simpsons says in the Stonecutter song:

Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do, We do.

Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do, we do.

Who keeps back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do, we do.

Who robs cavefish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do, we dooooooo.

How can we trust these people... They see us as cattle, why should we listen to the words of our butcher?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
But....

By limiting the free speech of another group, no matter what you think of it, is not condusive to the very argument of free speech.

By preventing that second voice in this forum does not allow for anyone to make an informed judgement or form a logical opinion if the only voice they hear is the voices of the anti-Masons.

Many of us welcome such debate and banter and have used this very forum to make, or solidify our beliefs on the subject of Masonry.

That second voice is necessary, and is welcomed. Thanks to ATS for allowing it or it could be just another forum of uniformed, one-sided debate and bashing.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hi Bluetilespook,

Your points are well reasoned and quite convincing. However at the risk of being a little emmotive I would say:

Would you expect to see SS guards in a Synagogue?

For me, as someone who knows these people, this is a little of how it feels. There are many other people I know who have suffered appalingly at their hands as sex slaves, both male and female. Could they come to such a place as this and talk about their experiences with people representing the organisation they fear the most.

Fortunately I do not fear the Masons in the least, that's why I post this stuff, but a great many people do. How could they ever feel comfortable posting here, how could they access alternative news with those people here. This is supposed to be the 'alternative media', why then are their archons of the system we are trying to break free from here.

I realise I may sound intolerant but these people, as far as I'm concerned, are criminals who will engage in any activity... Was it not P Manly Hall who said that a Mason must surrender his free-will?

You cannot afford to see these people as individuals unfortunately, they are freemasons before all else.

And if you are worried about spooks and snoopers, know that the secret-services ARE the masons..

I was offered a job as a spy in a foreign country (won't name it), in fact accepting the job was the condition for joining the freemasons.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Most conspiracy sites have their debunkers, but on those sites they
at least play the game, they hide as anonymous posters, or at least pretend not to be disinfo merchants or spooks.

Why then on the web's largest CONSPIRACY site do we have representatives of those who are actually perpetuating the conspiracy?

How will it ever be possible to seriously discuss the reality of the evil masonic stranglehold over the world when these people are HERE, debunking those trying to expose them?

This is a conspiracy site, the secret society thread, isn't this supposed to be a place were survivors of masonic abuse can tell their story. In the one refuge where they will not be mocked attacked and discredited. Where people can share valuable information without being monitored and mocked by big brothers?

The Masons are here for one reason and one reason only.

To ensure their secrets are not revealed.
They are not here to reveal secrets to us. They are here to lead us astray, and if possible (which had almost been accomplished) to INFILTRATE the site.

This is what they do. They infiltrate all organisations then they steer them.

In this way they took the church, politics, the media...

Why is this happening here, on the web's largest conspiracy site?

This one guy Masonic Light even pretended to have never heard of the Illuminati! It's a joke!

[edit on 14-3-2006 by Edelweiss Pirate
Did they make the poor guy walk around wearing a Fez? or forced him to wear a mason's apron? only abuse I can remember

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Good points Woodwhite

But the side the Masons give is not the truth. Would you send your children to school to be told lies all day. No, your conscience would not allow it. What you must realise is that there is a thing called The Truth.

These people seem to be so civil and they have the advantage of your curiosity which they play upon. Should one, who knows that Masonic membership is in fact a punishment for avarice and self aggrandisement sit idly and watch more souls corrupted and destroyed..

It's not a soiree of polite coversation or a coffee morning we're dealing with here. It's the very battle for the human soul. Nothing more nothing less.

I could stop posting here and say, hey... if those people want to join then it serves them right... but I do not believe in that level of callous fatalism.

Our society at the moment is being lulled into making mistakes...we will then be punished for those mistakes.

The masons know drunkness is wrong yet they still use the media and showbiz to promote a lifestyle of excess.

They know murder is wrong yet they wage wars with the most hideous of weapons.

Whose fault? The masons or those cruel enough to want to kill other people?

The masons exploit this loophole of reasoning, they blame us for the world they create... They encourage us to sin but it is we who actually commit the sin..

They know that cars will destroy our world yet they do everything they can to promot the automobile and prevent any alternative technologies..

They do all these things because they are tempting us..

There is a power at work that would love us all to change our lifestyles, but while we refuse to do that, the masons will still carry on their great work of testing time and time again a falling human species.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Edelweiss Pirate, I see where your coming from when I first got here I was rather rudely attack by one of the masons. Fortunately TC issued his now famous papal bull.

In you case, I think the problem might be that you speak of the Illuminati (NWO puppet-masters) and Freemasonry as one of the same. This is why you might feel that you are being attack unfairly. There is a lingo here on ATS, and you have to be careful what label you use.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I fail to see how allowing both sides to be heard is similar to SS Guards in a synagogue.

I fail to see how association with the Masons makes anyone a criminal. That is an incredibly incindiary statement and completely baseless.

Can you back that claim up?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Edelweiss Pirate, I see where your coming from when I first got here I was rather rudely attack by one of the masons. Fortunately TC issued his now famous papal bull.

In you case, I think the problem might be that you speak of the Illuminati (NWO puppet-masters) and Freemasonry as one of the same. This is why you might feel that you are being attack unfairly. There is a lingo here on ATS, and you have to be careful what label you use.

That's cool conspiracy nut but all I know is that the people I was with called themselves Masons and Brothers...

I assumed that they represented all Masons.. To be honest though I have not yet met any 'normal' masons. Seriously. All the Masons I knew either heard voices in their head or had sunken eyes indicative of feeding by extra dimensional entities.

What I gathered was that the next generation of Masons are being used as watchers, observing on the street, in the workplace, wherever a pair of eyes is needed. They need to be in communication with their guiding sprits at all times so they all undergo an illumination which actually makes them slightly schizo..

Ever heard of Schizophrenia referred to as 'the Shaman's illness'...

There are very interesting parallels between shizophrenia and spiritual possession...

This may sound harsh to all those poor people suffering from this terrible disease but it's just a hypothesis.... why do some poeple seem to have several different people residing in them? Could they be possessed?

It depends how much you believe in the spiritual world I suppose.

Some people even claim to be walk-ins? Heard of this... Weird stuff..

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I assumed that they represented all Masons.. To be honest though I have not yet met any 'normal' masons. Seriously. All the Masons I knew either heard voices in their head or had sunken eyes indicative of feeding by extra dimensional entities.

And this guy accuses us of not being normal?

But, since you're an Agent 007 from a royal bloodline who was once demonically possessed by Masons, Elks, Moose and Oddfellows, and we're not, I guess we'll have to take your word for it.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwhite
I fail to see how allowing both sides to be heard is similar to SS Guards in a synagogue.

I fail to see how association with the Masons makes anyone a criminal. That is an incredibly incindiary statement and completely baseless.

Can you back that claim up?

Do some research into organised crime and freemasonry.

Ever heard of the great train robbery? All freemasons, that's why they went uderground in the UK...

MI5 infiltrated IRA and committed terrorist attriocities... Freemasons are MI5 (no proof I know it!)...

If you don't want to believe it then don't... Just be aware that you're saying goodbye to ever glimpsing the truth....

I'm here to share the truth. Take it or leave it.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Quote from Edelweiss Pirate:

Freemasons are MI5 (no proof I know it!)...

My kids know that "the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and Santa" are real too, it doesn't make it so.

If you can, substantiate your claims that all Masons are criminals. That is all I asked.

[edit on 3/14/2006 by woodwhite]

[edit on 3/14/2006 by woodwhite]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
And this guy accuses us of not being normal?

But, since you're an Agent 007 from a royal bloodline who was once demonically possessed by Masons, Elks, Moose and Oddfellows, and we're not, I guess we'll have to take your word for it.

You don't have to....
but if I sow the seed of doubt into just one person who was considering joining your undead crew I will consider my time here to have been a great success.

But I'm not James Bond.. Secret Agents are far less glamorous than you imagine (and far more numerous).. That's why they keep making those dumb recruitment movies.. to get people in the masons and the secret services...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join