It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't believe it!!!!!! ATLANTIS finally found, and evidence of a different human race.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
It could either be a race from before the tower of babel, perhaps they created this massive civilization

They were so technologically advanced but spiritually undeveloped that they destroyed the very same civilisation they founded.

Byrd probably thinking how america is the most technologically advanced tribe in the whole of the universe but these atlantian folks had the kind of gadgets byrd never saw in his wildest dreams.

[Edited on 10-10-2003 by Freeman]

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I should mention...I'm speaking of the "historical" Atlantis...just as one would separate the Troy of history with the Troy of the mythology tale... There are no references to technology unknown to man, in Plato's texts.... This is fabrication on the part of later authors, extrapolating from their description of "advanced". They were advanced, just as the Egyptians, and Greeks were, but no more, and in some ways, less. they were simply the predecessors of the Incas, Aztecs, Myans, etc.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
There are no references to technology unknown to man, in Plato's texts.... This is fabrication on the part of later authors

Wrong.
The mention of advanced techology came from 4th dimension - channeled information, guides spirits etc.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Ahh...but I mentioned they weren't in Plato's account...
And they aren't...

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by herm
The sutures are not visible probably due to the deformation and/or the quality of the photo. Even a total lack of sutures, although wierd, would not be proof of ETs. Again, these skulls are fairly common.

i didn't suggest they were e.t.'s. just not human. the picture are quality enough to see whether or not there are sutures. maybe nefilim?
you know, tesla claimed to have been a reicarnated version of the cheif science engineer of atlantis. he claimed he remembered. just sayin'.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Velvet,

I don't think that your idea is so crazy.

the satanists and secret society types need many sacrifices to their god and everything they do is laden with myth and symbology.

I don't see the connection yet but there may be something there.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hmm, Atlantis, Hmm, As you can obviously see, I am a big fan of this lost city. Unfortunetely, doing my own research on the subject, the only place I can find this to be true is actually in the Mediterranian (Misspelled).

The only thing I can link is that something occured in The America's a long time ago, that with a chance raised the water levels or caused a Sunami to hit Europe, Atlantis and its state provinces were wipped out and new cities where built (in my oppinion on top), only maybe one state province survived, The city known as Atlantis.

Tell me, does this sound to crazy, becuase after examining the situation for a while (2 months), its the only answer I could come up with.

[Edited on 10/11/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'm of the thinking that Atlantis is possibly off the coast of Cyprus somewhere.

Anything off the coast of Cuba would be Meso-American (Aztec, Toltec, Olmec, Mayan, etc). Plato's contemporaries had no idea there was a New World, and Cuba is a little far for Greeks to sail and return with wondrous stories of a huge city.

And a lot of ancient cultures had strange skull-shaping customs. The Egyptians did it because they thought it made women look sexier (I sh*t you not).

As for reports of giants, it's kind of like a game of Broken Telephone played over centuries. Introduce an ancient Greek to Shaquille Oneal and within 2 generations in the stories he will have doubled or tripled in height.

jakomo

[Edited on 11-10-2003 by Jakomo]

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Why wouldn't atlantis be smack in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle?

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Need some evidence to back up the Bermuda Claim, but at this point, it could be possible.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Gazrok: Whats your theory on all this

[Edited on 10/14/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
www.edgarcayce.org...

The above link goes more into the topic

As far as the scull image does this look familiar

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Gazrok: Whats your theory on all this

I think most know where I stand...I'm firmly convinced of Atlantis being in South America... As for the Bimini Road (which I'm assuming is meant by the Bermuda references...), there seems to be little evidence this is more than a natural formation...and the artifacts found there are from shipwrecks... Plato spells out the description of Atlantis pretty plainly in my view...

[Edited on 17-10-2003 by Gazrok]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join