It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't believe it!!!!!! ATLANTIS finally found, and evidence of a different human race.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I was hopeing that it was here, but now hopefully it seems confirmed.

It was in between the atlantic ocean.

Link found at

www.earthfiles.com...

and at

www.earthfiles.com...

hopefully those who read have enough faith in this to see we are not far off.

heres a pic of what they found -

and

and

Map of Atlantis based on Plato's descriptions

Found also a pyramid underwater

As in the X-Files, I want to believe

[Edited on 10/9/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Great find!!! Very interesting!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   
and i wonder i men will accept their selves and previous selves...

1 love peoples...

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Foxs,

believe and ye shall have the truth revealled to yee!

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Here's hoping for the best,

a good quote I would say is, "a key into the past unlocks doors into the future"

Those skulls, remind me of something I saw in Mexico though, only the creature was 3 feet tall.

Well, we will see with time.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
that neo posted is quite interesting...
like looking at old ancestors...

when i was born they called me head-head, because of the rather large size of my head...

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
this is all part of "the plan". we're hearing more and more about altlantis rising. it is the harbinger of the "new dawn", the "golden dawn", the "new age", the "age of aquarius". this will precede the death of all religions in ORDER to usher in the one world religion. fasten your seatbelts.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I was just thinking about it, there are lots of interesting things underwater beneeth bermuda.
www.earthfiles.com...

One guy lives in D.Republic, runs a dive shop at the northern arhipelago from there, he's a real brave mother#er, he sailed north up bermuda and found very peculiar constractions underwater.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Do you think the Great Flood coincides with the destruction of Atlantis?

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Uhm, guys... in case nobody's noticed, Cuba isn't anywhere NEAR the "location of Atlantis" on that rather bogus map.

And secondly, the skull is a type of cranial deformation practiced by the Mayans and Toltecs. They weren't born that way. They had boards and wrappings put around their heads when they were babies to help deform the heads. We know this because of all the skeletons we do have and the other artifacts we do have (babies with normal skulls, older children with slightly deformed skulls, adults with deformed skulls... and we also have the cords and other implements they used to shape the bones of the head. Check any museum with artifacts from Central Almerica.)

And, if memory serves, deforming the skull was only done in the upper classes. They also did things like file teeth and so forth.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
*15,15*
aye, Byrd is correct...
What makes you think it was Atlantis?
It could have been some Aztec, Mayan, Incan, Olmec, Toltec, etc... prisoners being taken back to Spain after the massacre...errrr...conquest of S. America.

What is the "MU" on the map? The moon?
I'm all for the overspin theory, I guess if you could match rock formations...
never mind, that's impossible...

- Tass *40*

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 08:43 AM
link   
You are correct in each case there Byrd (as usual, hehe). This skull wrapping technique was usually done for victims of ritual sacrifice and was usually reserved for priests, nobility, and often
children.... That's where that skull comes from. The tectonics of the ocean floor clearly show that no such continent existed in the area mentioned (and anyone can easily see how Pangea fit together and how the coastlines match up). Atlantis has been found, that much is true.... Simply check my debate thread!

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker

OMG!! CONEHEADS!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   
That skull looks.. evil. All I can say.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outtis
That skull looks.. evil. All I can say.

It does look kinda freaky.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Thank You BYRD... me thinks theres Peruvian rituals too, about 'forming' the skull..& becoming sacrifices?? Which some author advanced that the reason was to 'duplicate' the ancestors/ancients that came from mars.......Google up!

Cearbhall...... you may be thinking of the 'Flandarian Inundation'...at which time, it is supposed...that the mid-atlantic ridge (actually the global, undersea 'crack' came about)
....Google up!

Atlantis, (my opin)is the western hemisphere---> which was a lot closer to Eur. / Africa, following the creation of the contenential plates......Undersea Topography maps existing today will show you that no other continent could have existed in the present day atlantic ocean.
BUT....
Stranger things pop up every DAY!!

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Here is a link to "Peruvian" skulls:

Skulls from Ica, Peru

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
How do you explain the giant people? I know from time to time people do grow that big, look at basketball players. But the statues and artifacts with reptilian features, the giant size and the long heads. Maybe upper class Mayans and Incas tried to imitate some alternative intelligent being, like Icke's reptilian aliens or something. Don't think i'm crazy, I'm just as skeptical as the next guy, but i do think that's kind of weird.

I agree with the other's here who dont believe that Atlantis was in the middle of the Atlantic ocean, just looking at the shape of Africa and South America pretty much dismisses that theory. And besides, the mid-Atlantic ridge is spreading plates apart, not inwards where a land mass would be swallowed up. Maybe hundreds of thousands of years ago, the Americas were in the position depicted on Plato's map. Ive heard that that the Americas are moving west at an inch (or maybe more) a year. Adequate time to move to the present position of the continents? I don't know, maybe.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
if these skulls are the result of "binding", why are there no sutures on them?
i ain't buying it, boys.
these elongated skulls appear in egyptian art, too(without the funny hats).

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
very interesting none the less. how do they claim atlantis could even rise from a scientific standpoint? i mean what is going to lift that huge mass out of the sea? or is it all just a myth?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join