It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Credo Prophesy said that david would be given an offer by the illumanati...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
So what happened?
Last year on his site (icke) there was a prophesy from Credo about david that said the illumanati would approach him during the summer while in America (i believe) and make him an offer to join them.

So whats the status of this? Never heard anything more...

maybe he joined...

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Interesting,

Well since you have to be born into the illuminati...offering him into it seems...strange... unless of course Mr Icke is of elite bloodline in the first place.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Bloodline is not the only criteria, the genepool will occasionaly throw up exceptional talents that it is better to recruit than incur the energy consequence of killing them, especially those with self-sustained high vibrational states

Id like to see more of the Credo prophecy, was it written or audio/video? can anyone link it?

But I admit, entirely for curiosity, not suspicion

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
John White - I just read all the strings. I'm posting here thinking you may watch this thread. I can not help but notice a repeating pattern in your posts. First you answer the questions intended for Mr. Icke then you end with a statement to make it appear you are not him? Are you him or just an expert answering for him? If I'm wrong - Boy am I stupid

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Whoah conspiracy on its own!

Well i'd first look into the knowledge of John White, whether he totally agrees to Icke's findings....

Second I'd look at the way he writes, similar to that of Icke?
Third, i'd look at the grammer, ie UK spelling rather than US spelling (ie colour instead of color, favourite instead of favorite etc..) Doesn't indicate its the same person, only that they are from the same country/culture.

Anyway, its quite interesting that this was brought up.... I've never read of any Icke's books, though I've read some articles on his website a long time ago.....Yet his apparent research and from people discussing the whole reptilian thing relating to Icke, I probably would believe a lot of what he says....probably twists and turns there, but that can be expected

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Merger - Not so much a conspiracy as an observation. Why would ATS and Mr. Icke start this up and then leave everyone hanging for this many days. Makes no sense. Having seen the number of hecklers etc., it would not be surprising if he assumed another identity for some time to feel the place out. Lots of potential customers here.
I just came from his site and no matter where you go there is a pitch for money or a payment is needed to gain access. He has lots to loose if he gets into the wrong conversation or gives an unintended emotional response. If he ever openly answers questions here and seems to have something to offer I might buy a book or two, but if he does not surface soon I'm a normal human (pun intended) and I'll loose interest.
To just say he is too busy does not hold water. How much time would it take to offer an appology for the delay and give an estimated time of arrival? There must be something more going on here. Where oh where has David Icke gone

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Yes you have a point....... When I first came onto this site, I too lurked more than posted just to feel the place out, and even when i did post, it was more based on ego and arrogance rather than to take others opinions on board...... so i'm glad my passage through ATS has lead to an even more open mind about subject matters.

Yet I still come across some who try and insult me due to my beliefs.....so there's an obvious issue in me that I need to fix, possible because a common reaction in most humans is to defend their own beliefs...unfortunately ignoring accusations also give a negative connotation.. so at the moment (in the past few days) I somehow have to find a way to not feel insulted, and not react to defend, rather than to encourage believing possibilities... in whatever field is studied.... this is also difficult because people stuck in their own beliefs seem to want to stay there....I myself also want to stay where I am.....so its a rather confusing process....

I just realised....In the end I think the best way to handle the situation in regards to icke, or yourself, or myself, is whatever information is provided, to allow others to take or leave whatever they see fit, and to not try and convince anyone of anything.

With regards to Icke returning, maybe you do have to consider that work IS taking a lot of his time........ I did ask him about someone I know, and whether they see eye to eye, but no response yet either, i'd be interested to know his opinion.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Merger - Very insightful. You pretty much described my experience so far. It does take a little time to teach the fight or flee response to take a back seat. The strange thing is, I'm actually very open minded. Some things do get the blood boiling though. Like false promises.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
He has lots to loose if he gets into the wrong conversation or gives an unintended emotional response.

Yes indeed, he lost some credibility already in his biggest PR mistake...check out my post under Icke: practice what you preach.
He had a negative emotional responce that came though an email he sent out.
(the email was criticizing people who werent giving him money... I thought it was a prank by someone, as it did not align with his style, etc. but in the end, to my suprise he claimed it.)

dalen

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-3-2006 by dAlen]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by John White
Id like to see more of the Credo prophecy, was it written or audio/video? can anyone link it?

But I admit, entirely for curiosity, not suspicion

My apologies, I do not have links, just know what I read from his site sometime last year.
(It was a written article on some prophesies from Credo)

I had expected him to talk on this for sure, as it would fit well into all the work he has written.
(but nothing else was said...those who read it could have a go at it and imply that maybe he joined them
...or maybe he is saving the material for his next book...)

Who knows, maybe he will come to the board and address this one topic himself.

Gods peace

dalen

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Yet I still come across some who try and insult me due to my beliefs.....so there's an obvious issue in me that I need to fix, possible because a common reaction in most humans is to defend their own beliefs...unfortunately ignoring accusations also give a negative connotation.. so at the moment (in the past few days) I somehow have to find a way to not feel insulted, and not react to defend, rather than to encourage believing possibilities... in whatever field is studied.... this is also difficult because people stuck in their own beliefs seem to want to stay there....I myself also want to stay where I am.....so its a rather confusing process....

Why is there something you need to fix?
Yes when people humiliate us and insult us, we automatically want to defend ourselves.
Typically what happens is nothing short of a mess.
You may go away from the argument justified in your mind, but the other party will not have necessarily changed the way they think or believe...
If someone is outright attacking you verbally, it actually gets fueled by responce...the problem is we feel less, unworthy, and we dont like that, so we get caught up in their cycle of stupidity...
The fact is, we are all "worthy" and dont have to prove anything to anyone...especially ourselves.

When we accept ourselves, including the fact that we make mistakes, etc...it allows space.
This space then becomes a peace in which you can transform any form of energy.

Trust me, my mother-in-law lives with us...practical training everyday on blocking the evil eye.

So in short...all is well

Gods peace

dalen

[edit on 15-3-2006 by dAlen]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
What i meant about something that I need to fix........is actually something in my OWN THOUGHT process that I need to fix.......not the thought process of others.. If you have read some of my posts with regards to victim mentality, people actually attract it to themselves if they play the victim...apathy being a large state that causes victimisation...... I'm working very hard to change that part of myself so I don't attract it any further...

And you my friend...have actually answered the way to fix this part of my own victimised issue.....

When we accept ourselves, including the fact that we make mistakes, etc...it allows space.
This space then becomes a peace in which you can transform any form of energy.

Brilliant! I actually knew that somehow...it rang a little bell of truth, but its hard accepting yourself for who you are if you have spent most of your life being egotistical or arrogant....mistakes in yourself aren't recognised or accepted by yourself when this occurs...well thats my experience.......but i'm still learning, and that what life is for....to experience it, nothing more

Cheers for lifting my spirit.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
I actually knew that somehow...it rang a little bell of truth, but its hard accepting yourself for who you are if you have spent most of your life being egotistical or arrogant....mistakes in yourself aren't recognised or accepted by yourself when this occurs...well thats my experience.......but i'm still learning, and that what life is for....to experience it, nothing more

Cheers for lifting my spirit.

Kind Regards
Merger

Good for you, when things get cloudy again, just keep reminding yourself of the truth...
With practice it becomes habit.

Peace

dalen

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

John White - I just read all the strings. I'm posting here thinking you may watch this thread. I can not help but notice a repeating pattern in your posts. First you answer the questions intended for Mr. Icke then you end with a statement to make it appear you are not him? Are you him or just an expert answering for him? If I'm wrong - Boy am I stupid

Sorry matey, Im just that far gone!

I am a brit though, and my history of awarness of Ickes work stretches back to when I was in the Green Party at the same time as him at the start of the 90's, so i suppose I qualifiy as "expert" on his work in as much as an ordinary person can be

No more news on Credo's prediction then?

Interesting poser: how would we know one way or the other

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by John White

Sorry matey, Im just that far gone!

I am a brit though, and my history of awarness of Ickes work stretches back to when I was in the Green Party at the same time as him at the start of the 90's, so i suppose I qualifiy as "expert" on his work in as much as an ordinary person can be

No more news on Credo's prediction then?

Interesting poser: how would we know one way or the other

If he considerably changes his story...possibly by using the illuminati as a force behind satan ...... or maybe other things like, saying the Reptilian were the annunaki instead of the draconians.... etc.. etc...

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Unfortunatley Ive yet to see any position on any aspect of "the information" that wasnt proof of working for "them" from somebody elses perceptions

One of the latest ones with regards to Icke is that taking Ayahausca allowed him to be possesed by the reptillians and that the "infinite Love" information is therefore false dis-info

Dont quite get that myself
but it shows the problem!

Our personaly intuitive guidance would seem to be the only guide we can reliably follow:

If deluded, at least they are our own illusions!

Of course, thats got nothing to say on the theories floating around that AboveTopSecret is an Illuminati dis-info forum becuase of ONE thread about the Pentagon Plane Condundrum

And obviously Icke has sold out becuase he's got a forum here!

Personally I'm happy to say Im not convinced about the above, though I like to keep my eyes open

I did recieve one account from a fella I trust that he had problems here becuase he advanced to POV that 7/7 was an inside job in the days right after the event...the paradox is of course that such a POV would count as orthodox normalcy for "our Dave"

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
So what happened?
Last year on his site (icke) there was a prophesy from Credo about david that said the illumanati would approach him during the summer while in America (i believe) and make him an offer to join them.

So whats the status of this? Never heard anything more...

maybe he joined...

An update to my original query.
It seems that his articles on his site go back to the month I originally posted this.
(march 16 2006 to be exact).

Which doesnt help as the prophesy by Credo was posted by him the year before.

Yet what happened to the archive of the year before?

Should have downloaded the article, especially with the claim from Credo that David would be offered to join the illuminati. Suppose I thought the article would stay around, as I waited to see what would turn out from what was said.

Should have guessed that:
a) if offered he would join the illumanati
b) or he wasnt offered it and totally forgot about the prophesy
c) wasnt offered it and didnt want to remind people about the prophesy

but should have guessed that it wouldnt be:
d) was offered and turned it down...to which the prophesy pointed.

Again, the odds showed it probably would have been a safe bet to download the prophesy to show for future reference...but anyway. Anyone an Icke fan that remembers reading this prophesy...back in 2005?

Dont suppose Icke would remember if someone asked him?

Be interesting to see what he says.

Peace

dAlen

p.s. -
Well here is a Credo Prophecy from 2004 (posted by a fellow ATSer on these boards)...not the one Im talking about, but if you follow link you will see it doesnt exist anymore on Davids site. (Just as I mentioned that all files before 2006 are gone...to bad)

Although, he did have a major site redesign at some point...guess they decided to just go with fresh files.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by dAlen]

top topics

join