It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question For David Icke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
O.K Mr Icke, first off you were a pretty good goalie....

Now my question:

If you want full disclosure of the reptilian race which you believe in why do you SELL the information in your books?

If reptilians are really that bad why do you have to have people buy the information?

..... i may have put the questions in a bad form of sying them but my english is doo-doo..... (I'm from the UK by the way, Liverpool LOL)

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well unless Mr Icke has won the lottery, then publishing the books, let alone time spent writing them...actually costs money, so there should be no problem with giving it away for free.

Then there"s the issue of being able to live, and thus putting food on the table, again costing money....if he had won the lottery, shouldn"t be a problem..

So I"m actually assuming that Mr Icke hasn"t won the lottery, and needs the money to write and publish the books, and put food on the table...

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Yeh, i understand having to eat, buy clothes and everything.... (then again according to Mr Icke, we live in the matrix so material possessions shouldn't be a problem)

why would he need money to write the books? A bic pen can cost anything between a hefty 20 and 25 pence.... expensive eh? just type it all out on Word and put it on the net, then go and get a job for your "material possessions"

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
You can write books for free visit LULU they send out free e-books. Not all of them are free it depends on the author i guess.

I don't know much about David I haven't read any of his work, i nearly bought a book of his the other day. You are the 2nd person who mentions not having to worry about where money comes from or material things as it is all taken care of and it is a false reality etc.

I supose it doesn't matter when you are an orphan African child with a younger sibling to feed and you have ONE apple to last the day for two people! Try telling that little boy who has replased his parents now having a responsibility at the age of 8 not to worry about a thing.

I am not sure if this man is of our world after all! Over all impression so far...hummmm!

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Money to write books costs money...... ie the living part because it takes a lot of time, and because its a form of work, authors usually don't get paid until the book is published....... so no income whilst writing books...whilst still needing to pay for electricity/food etc...

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Well unless Mr Icke has won the lottery, then publishing the books, let alone time spent writing them...actually costs money, so there should be no problem with giving it away for free.

Then there"s the issue of being able to live, and thus putting food on the table, again costing money....if he had won the lottery, shouldn"t be a problem..

So I"m actually assuming that Mr Icke hasn"t won the lottery, and needs the money to write and publish the books, and put food on the table...

Kind Regards
Merger

Nice joke, to me really.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Money to write books costs money...... ie the living part because it takes a lot of time, and because its a form of work, authors usually don't get paid until the book is published....... so no income whilst writing books...whilst still needing to pay for electricity/food etc...

Kind Regards
Merger

Merger, I dont think you will find anyone arguing your point.
I think what you will find, as with the above poster, is that people are calling david icke out for what he has said he believes and is trying to tell everyone else to believe.

If he believes and is trying to convince people that we live in a matrix that you have the power to control your own reality...then why is he relying on this "old energy" way of making money...and why complain about it when people dont support him. (see a previous post)

Again, practice what you preach, physician heal thyself, etc.
Is he real, or making a buck off of this material. (No one can deny the former, even if he doesnt truly believe it doesnt mean theres not truth to it somewhere, but the later is looking to be true for him.)

People want to see what he says works, cause they want to apply this to their own life.
(and for all intents and purposes, so far it appears we only have theory.)

Kind Regards

dalen

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Ok i can see your point....... however the way I saw the 'changing reality' part of things.....is that we all have the power to change the perception of what reality really means to you.....ie my post on al-qaeda emotions rising when seeing the US Flag...and a patriotic american seeing the US flag.....rather different.

I have also changed my own reality, perception of what it is really.....well changed enough to a degree that I no longer feel I conform to my old ways........yet I still depend on money to survive.. as does everyone...

Either way, you are right about practicing what you preach, for example I understand the importance of meditation, yet I don't do it because i find it boring!....so I fail in that stance.....but i'm still human remember

Kind Regards
Merger

new topics

top topics

join