It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next attack in US 9/9/2006?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I crunched the numbers and if BushCo are planning another attack this year it will most likely occur on 9/9/2006. I went with the 911 number scheme, 3/11/2004 was 911 days after 9/11/2001, 9/9/2006 will be 911 days after 3/11/2004.

If they are going to go with some type of nuclear attack i would think it would be somewhere in the heartland as that would rally the "troops" more than anywhere else. What states do you guys think are most vulnerable? I feel Texas would offer a good opportunity, they could smuggle a nuke over the border.

At that point i would expect a military dictatorship to take over the country and life will become very different. RFID passports are going to be issued in October, these will make it easier to keep track of people. I think RFID passports are a bad idea, it makes it way too easy for people to steal your identity.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I sure hope your wrong. It all does seem that way doesn't it? But to tell you the truth I don't think they will attack the US this year, they keep saying they will to get our terror alert held high, but as soon as we are not expecting anything will be most likely when they'll hit. Pretty good post here tho. Dispite all of that, if I was to guess id have to say this day, 6/6/06.. the 3 6's, the mark of the beast. If it was going to happen in the heartland of the US of A, i'd say they'd get one of the biggest places, prehaps cali?

[edit on 14-3-2006 by xraided]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I don't know. But since the 'terrorists' are not yet fighting the people of America, I think Texas is the opportune target. It has the chemical coast with the ports and the closeness of Houston.

There you have the relative closeness of a border, an industrial complex, and oil.

I would say if the intended target was the American people Florida California would be ideal.

The heartland would only serve to display an arrogant act against the people possibly unifying this nation, which is not the intent.

The day? Throw a dart or pick numbers out of a hat.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You seem to forget the London bombings. They were done by Al Qaeda, yet do not fit into your number scheme.

Numerology has nothing to do with it is why. When and where there will be an attack cannot be predicted with numbers.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I don't think they'll go with a number scheme this time, definitely not the 911 days. Skeptics would be able to predict it too easily, and it would make them look far more suspicious than they already are.

California seems a good bet. While Sacramento is the captial, I think they would go for an attack in LA, it might seem a bit cliche to attack Los Angeles but 2/3 of the state's money comes from the southern part of the state and it would be devasting for the economy.

Texas would be an interesting move though. Bush could use the excuse that he would never attack his homestate, also a terrorist attack there would raise the price of oil and gasoline.

We can't really rule out the possibility of an attack in a remote area or small town, this would make Americans feel that no one is safe anywhere and that we need more military action to take out those who oppose us.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
why 9/9?? it could be 4/4 or 5/5 or 6/6??

imo if terrorists only work under numerology, then 6/6/06 would be the day I would think would be most important and significant since it's the number of the beast and related to bible prophecies.

If I'm a nutty muslim extremist numerologist, I would think pulling off an attack on 6/6/06 would strike fear in the hearts of the "faithful"

but I'm not a nutty numerologist, so this is only crazy speculation

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
have you ever seen the Simpsons episode where Homer predicts the end of the world using his own twisted numerology? Everyone follows him, and it turns out he was dead wrong. He later gets it right, but no one believes him. He then saves the world by convincing God to change his mind.

Besides, the US govt. blew up the trade centers anyway, and it was done as a means to justify an otherwise ridiculous war. I'd think that the next "terror attack" won't come from a number scheme, but as a means for the govt. to enact another ridiculous, deadly or rights-restricting policy.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
They do not use numerology, but generally days that are special to them, many times anniversaries of specific events that are important to Al-qeada.

I have always thought that the ideal target was Tampa, Florida. You have SOCOM and CENTCOM at Macdill, your have alot of tourism and commerce (Port of Tampa), and at risk of sounding off color, a large Jewish population in the state.

Three birds with one stone I would think.

Question- If "BushandCo wanted to take away more rights, would they not have pulled off an attack prior to this last extention of the PatAct?

It will happen when we are most complacent and relaxed.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Question- If "BushandCo wanted to take away more rights, would they not have pulled off an attack prior to this last extention of the PatAct?

Answer- If any more attacks were to happen now with all of the scruteny that 9-11 is currently under, they'd be caught red handed this time for sure. I think they are a little smarter than that.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Oh no they don't use numerology at all, the fact that the attacks occured on 9/11 was just a coincidence, the fact that 3/11 was 911 days after 9/11 was just a coincidence, the fact that the london bombings occured on 7/7/7 (2005 = 7, 2+5) is just a coincidence.

Pull your head out of your arse and use some common sense. My number scheme does not involve London, they will be on their own system. Bush's father announced the New World Order on 9/11/1991, it is no mistake that they chose that date to extend their plans.

If you were to profile a killer and he kept killing people every 9 days, you don't think that maybe he has some fixation with numerology and maybe, just maybe, he will kill again in 9 days. Or will it be a surprise to you if he does?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Answer- If any more attacks were to happen now with all of the scruteny that 9-11 is currently under, they'd be caught red handed this time for sure. I think they are a little smarter than that.

Do you think that people only took notice of the government after 9/11? Sounds more like you are backtracking. You are stating that they are smart enough to pull it off once, but not twice then? why not, wouldn't the first time have been good enough practice?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This time i don't think they will make the mistake of having cameras so close when the attacks are carried out. They would want some coverage so that they could continuously play it to the public to get them angry and use that anger for another war or whatever it is they want.

War has become such a profitable business it is scary, Iraq could end up costing $2 trillion, we are nearly at $500 billion. JFK was threatening that business and the CIA so he was taken out, the only way to get rid of this system is a total restructuring of American politics and the military. I know it is almost impossible to guess when they could attack next but if there is a hint of a pattern we should definitely pay attention.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Do you people have tunnel vision? Occultist using three digit numerology? This is not "Islamic terrorist," if you look around your local neighborhood it is obvious who uses numbers in that kind of sequences.

If I was an occultist [I am not naming names] I would lean towards 6/6/6, the next time this will roll around will be in 1000 years. I am sure not many people are this patient to wait that long.

Ok, you can go back to your tunnel vision.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Ninja, were you counting 3/11 as day 0 or as day 1 in the total 911? Because I think the difference between 9/11 and 3/11 counted 9/11 itself as day 0.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Remember 911 days have to pass in full so 3/11 will be on the 912'th day.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The Madrid bombings were not 911 days from 9/11.

The next attack will be on a date significant to the elite.
I seem to think they like the number 11 quite alot, so it could be 11/11.

I personally think if they are going to choose a special date it will be 6/6/2006.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
aelphaeis_mangarae "The Madrid bombings were not 911 days from 9/11. "

I have counted 4 times and they were for a fact 911 days after 9/11/2001. You will count 911 days and will arrive at 3/11 on the 912'th day, so that mean 911 full days had passed since 9/11/2001. Were you just hoping i would be wrong without checking for yourself first?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I posted in another thread with regards to london bombing...

Thread is here

London Bombing Thread

I pointed to a coincidence in the story I found.. which was Here

Quoting the main points which where:

Four suicide bombers struck in central London on Thursday 7 July, killing 52 people and injuring 700.

So..the date being 07/07/2005 = 777
and the deaths being 52 = 7
and injured being 700 = 7

Hrmmm big coincidence....I would really like to know if thats exactly how many deaths there were, or exactly how many injured...i mean..could there have been 51 or 53 deaths... ore 701 injured...??

With regards to 06/06/2006...its obvious people are trying to tie something to this date, so its may be obvious that something will.......or maybe so it doesn't freak so many people out (religious), then something won't...who knows, lets just wait and see shall we?

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
You know how some people try and say that they hide messages of thier next attack on TV/Movies or something like that.

There is a new game on MBC called Deal or no Deal.

The thing I am bringing up about this is the 1st 3 #'s in the game are.

6 - 2 - 3 - ? -1

the ? I missed.

But i am guessing a 5 which as u # people would do is add 5 + 1 = 6 so our date would be 6/23/06.

I dont know just something to think about.

Remember the ? is the one I dont know, but since I have been right 100% when playing this little side game on that show I am guessing that it is 5. I am not sure to check to see the #'s that were played since.

(Side Note: The game Deal or no Deal on NBC has a side game where the tv people can play allong. you can pick 1 of 6 suitcases with 10,000 in them. I started watching the show and missed 1 of 5 shows and figured that there may be something in those #'s.)

Remember this is just speculation not a prediction.

[edit on 3/18/2006 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
If the Sears tower is the next target then 6/6/06 would be a good date as the zip code of the building is 60606. Then maybe they will announce 60000 dead and 606 wounded, or something like that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join