It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anybody know of this UFO incident?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I first saw this in a UFO documentary that I can't remember the name of. It always stuck in my mind. I believe in was in the U.S. (but I cannot be sure). A UFO crashed at nighttime and the sound of the crash was heard in a nearby town or city. Witnesses saw a glowing object atop a hill and later reported a stream of lights leading out of the objects, which the witnesses believed to be a rescue team, but apparently wasn't.

Anyone know what this case was?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Was it the
Kecksburg crash?

On December 9, 1965 an event occurred about 40 miles from Pittsburgh in a rural area of western Pennsylvania, that even now remains controversial for some, and mysterious to others. At the time many people saw a brilliant object moving across the sky. The news media focused on a young boy, who while playing outside, said he saw an object fall from the sky into some nearby woods.

There was also supposedly a crash in the late 1800's in Aurora, TX where an EBE is buried in the town cemetary. Hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This was not Kecksburg. This case occured in the last 25 years or so and the object landed on a hill and was clearly visible. I'm also having trouble remembering if it happened in the U.S., Canada, or somewhere in Europe where they speak English.

Not antagonizing you, but please read my entire post carefully next time. The hill alone eliminates Kecksburg.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Sounds like the Crash in Aztec, New Mexico.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
When did the Aztec incident occur?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Okay, nvm, I found it. But this is not the incident, it did not happen in 1948, it was within the last 25 years.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Did school children happen to be involved also?

[edit on 14-3-2006 by Amazon Lights]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DezertSkies
There was also supposedly a crash in the late 1800's in Aurora, TX where an EBE is buried in the town cemetary. Hope this helps.

got anymore info or links on that?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Sounds to me like it's the 1974 Berwyn incident, in North Wales

ufocasebook.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
yep more berwyn info here

www.geocities.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
This sounds like the one that happened near Llandrillo, Wales.

[edit on 14-3-2006 by Mabus the Forsaken]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
From the description, could be a number of incidents...

Maybe even the Canadian footage supplied by supposed insider "Guardian"....(but I always thought that looked like a helicopter to me....)

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Yes, sounds like the Canadian one. I remember seeing it as part of a program on tv. What I remember of the video, it looked like someone snuck up on this incident to film, bright lights (blue, white, red) flashing. Tape sent via mail to someone. Sure looks impressive, but, yes, could just be rescue equipment or helicopter.
Forgot about "Guardian", so maybe I will do a little googling to see what I can find about what has happened since I saw the tv program.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
August 1991 - Carp, Ottowa, Canada incident? This is the one with the Guardian video, the one I thought had pretty lights. Found more info on this one at

www.ufocasebook.com

www.ufoevidence.org

You might recognize video clip/picture if this is the one.

new topics

top topics

join