It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ARAFAT DEAD? major news

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I just came across this is it true?

If so there are serious consequences in the middle east.

what will the new leadership look like?

www.rense.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Wow, this should be interesting, I bet in the last of Bushes years to small countries would fall, and one big one

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The old goat is stronger than a stomach flu, and will come out wearing a new tea towel for a while.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
LOL, should be interesting seeing him with a new towel, old one used to be white, now its brown.

Wonder if any of this is true, though.

Change of power always lead to more blood shed.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
If Arafat is dead it seems like his death was too convenient. Could this be an induced heart attack???

[Edited on 9-10-2003 by iconoclast]

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Wistful thinking on someone's part:
story.news.yahoo.com.../nm/20031009/wl_nm/mideast_arafat_dc_3

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Something may have finally happened to force the present situation to change,like removing one of the players.
So what happens now if this turns out to be true?,do you think maybe Sharon's guys will anihilate the palestinians if they become upset about the loss of their leader,which could be expected,their becoming upset I mean,but anihilation of palestinians would be bad,unless of course the US approved...
Who will steer the boat without Arafat,it seems that all of his deputies don't want the job,is there someone waiting?.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   
unbal,

it appears that Arafat has or will leave his chosen lackeys in charge but will they be able to command the same loyalty of the common man?

if not then there will be opportunity for Israel to influence the new leadership.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Thats it Israely (sp) assassins induced the heart attack by jumping up and down on his chest!

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If it is true I am almost saddened by his death, yes he has done some terrible things, but he was still human. This is a man who apposed the Israeli's to the bitter end, who has seen nothing but continual chaos and death of his people. We will have to wait and see if Sharon backs his words up about peace after Arafat's removal.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I think we should ban any information from Rense.com on ATS.

I don't think I have ever seen an article that was legitmate from them..

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I heard he had a heart attack..but I thought they said he was recovering..guess not...wait..let me check the news

EDIT: Arafat didn't die..even if there was a coverup..news would be on somewhere. Arafat did not die. He did suffer from a heart attack a couple of days ago, but didn't die, he is recovering as we type.

[Edited on 10-10-2003 by WeBDeviL]

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I have emailed contacts at SkyNews and CNN with all the information presented and i am waiting a reply from them about this.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Can this be true!!!
Im am sure by now some news would of covered it!!!
i think this was a possible net story!

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
No offence (well, a bit), but anyone who gets excited by an article from Rense.com must surely have a very jagged perspective.

new topics

top topics

join