It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst movie based on a Comic

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
To make this easier the thread should have been about good comic book movies. I'll throw five out ther though in no certain order.

1. Daredevil
2. Hulk (2003)
3. X - Men III - The last stand
4. Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D (the Hoff at his finest which isn't saying much)
And Since I can't decide which one was worse
5. Batman & Robin & Batman Forever

P.S To whomever cares I Love the Dolph Lundgren Punisher film .............. Yeah so what I said it.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xayden
1994 The Fantastic Four.

The movie was only made to hold on to the rights of the film, but it was still made into a movie and it was horrible. Though for a good laugh check it out.
Fantastic Four '94

I agree, it was TERRIBLE!

I have a copy somewhere on VHS.

I don't think it was released (from what I was told) but I got a copy from a comic store owner back then.
I don't want to sound too geeky but lets just say I was one hell of a customer. $$$$$$$$

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I am surprised no one mentioned Barb Wire and Tank Girl, want to talk about horrible

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by daikaiju

Star for that tank girl was so bad I pushed it out of my head ....................... wait I want my star back

Trowa

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
If we consider all movies based on comics the list would be endless because there was many low-budget movies but considering only super productions I could point five from the last few years which disappoint me most.

1. G-I-Joe (Comic book is enough silly but they have proved that it is possible that hopeless book could be made even worse)

2.Transformers 2 (this movie proves that robots could play batter than humans and the last scenes with tanks and American army in pseudo Arabic village made me laugh with the rest people in the cinema)

3. Cat Women (because of Halle Berry - I still remember Michel Pfifer as a cat women and she was perfect. Halle doesn't fit to this role completely, I had big expectations about that movie and I have disappointed completely)

4. Jonah Hex (This is very god comic book which was put in hands of idiotic director which doesn't understand how to bring the climate of book to the screen)

5. Ghost Rider (I read e few books of this comics and I think that Ghost Rider is interesting kind of hero but the movie doesn't prove that claim completely)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join