It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got Beer From The Water Tap By Mistake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
A woman in Norway made a BIG discovery when she was going to do some dishes. Beer came out from the tap instead of water. She thought she was in heaven
Someone mixed up two pipes and the local bar downstairs got water out of their beer taps instead of beer...

BBC: 'Creative plumbing' delivers beer

13 March 2006

Haldis Gundersen was planning to do the washing up when she made the unusual discovery at her apartment in Kristiansund, west Norway. But two flights below, workers in a bar faced the more disappointing realisation that water was flowing from their beer taps. A worker had connected a beer barrel to the apartment water pipe by mistake. "I turned on the tap to clean some knives and forks, and beer came out," Ms Gundersen told Reuters news agency. "We thought we were in heaven."

Ms Gundersen bore no grudge. "If it happens again, I'm going to order Baileys," she said. In Norway, the sale of alcohol is controlled through a state monopoly and beer prices are some of the highest in the world.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I wish I could get beer out of my water taps. Or maybe whisky

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
For some, this would be a dream come true. I remember, as a kid, I often mused about having Coca Cola piped in to one tap and 'fruit juicy', Hawaiian Punch piped in to another. Maybe these weren't idle musings but, as evidenced by this story, a prophetic vision. I'm going to be up all night checking my taps.:w:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Oh sweet Nirvana!
(my wife also thinks it would be great because i might actually fix that leaking tap before armageddon).

join