It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is, I AM...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   

There is no pathway in this life. There are no mysteries.
These are illusions designed by your ego and by others to separate You
from the truth, that what you are looking for You already are.
You forgot that ...

I AM - Your Inner Self

Who I AM is the innocent, the You that you forgot, the moment you were born. What I AM is your Self, the Spirit of your Spirituality the You that your parents, society, teachers and peer groups have taken so much trouble to make you forget.

I AM that inner self of you that you cannot see (or don't want to acknowledge) because of your boundaries, the barriers placed to the concept of your infinity and innocence, the pre-conceived ideas of who you think you are, the illusion you think you are that has been built up by your pre-conditioning, your genetic heritage and with everything that has happened to you since the time of your conception in your mother�s womb.

In your mind, you judged yourself unworthy. You found yourself guilty of being unworthy and thus, needy. Everything you think you need to learn, on some level You already know.

You forgot that and in the forgetting have handed your power away to the gurus, masters, teachers, priests of what is sold as Religion and Spirituality.

The endless search for fulfillment, for happiness, for material possessions, for partners, that you have embarked on is because of that judgment. You had that feeling and now that feeling has all of you.

Judgment arose from your need to make a choice, whereas, in reality, there isn�t a choice to be made. I, the real You, in the infinity of innocence, your Inner Self have no free will.

Free will is an invention you made in order to justify your need to choose. From that need stemmed Your judgment of You.

It is only the ego that needs a name, or needs to be named. I come to you as You, the Innocence that you really are. I, in Essence, am Your Essence - the Living Expression of the Tantra or Union of all of the personalities that make up you. I AM your Inner Self.

Just as you denied Me, the Love you are, You denied Your Wholeness, you denied your Worthiness, you denied your Divinity. You made every effort to forget, particularly because society judges that if You recognized your Truth, You may be persecuted.

When you look to Me, when you enter into communication and union with Me, many emotions and feelings are aroused as you are confronted by those aspects of you, that, through judgment, you either love or hate, accept or deny, trust or fear. The infinity of innocence does not know judgment, does not know fear. I do not judge your reaction to Me.

I AM here to awaken you to Your possibilities. I AM here to show you there is another side to You that, deep down inside, You know about, but you have forgotten. I AM here to re-mind you that the voice of your Inner Self, which you deny, is very real.

I AM here to re-mind you that you do not need approval from others, from your parents, from your partners, from your friends, your peer groups or from your society, to be the True Expression of who You really are.

I AM here to awaken You from your imagination and your dreams to your reality. I AM here to awaken You to other possibilities about your existence on this planet which differ from the ideas you may already have. I AM here to expand Your horizons, to open Your eyes, Your ears and Your Hearts.

As I do this, your little self-sense, your ego, your mind, because it will lose its identity, power and control, will hate and fear this more than anything else. That is your personality. So I will accept that you will judge Me, your Inner Self.

I am aware that it is by your own reflection, by what you think is your personality, that you will judge me, just as it is through what you have been taught that you have judged your-selves and everything and everybody around you.

Your judgment of yourself is the root of all of the dis-ease, all of the dis-harmony, all of the doubts, all of the uneasiness you now feel in your body and your mind. You judge yourself. You are the only judge, jury and executioner of you.

Everything that has happened to you in this lifetime is not a misfortune, mistake, error, or sin. You created, consciously or unconsciously, everything that has happened to you.

There are only rememberings. You came here to remember so you could evolve. You set all of the circumstances of your life patterns around your need to remember � including choosing your parents.

That is the simple Truth of why You are here.

You came here to learn the lesson of paradox, the lesson of separation from Source, God, Great Spirit, whatever you will call your Inner Self. That is what is sometimes referred to as �Original Sin� - which is nothing more than "missing the mark".

You forgot that ..
I AM you .. I dwell .. inside you .. as you .. not somewhere "out there"

You keep repeating your patterns because you, in your mind, judged yourself that you have not learned the lesson well enough, that you did not achieve Wholeness within your Self. You created that separation and with the separation, all of the choices that you are faced with, all the decisions that you �have to make�.

There is, in reality, only one choice to be made by the little you, the choice between Evolution through acceptance of your innocence (which you might call Love), or a life path through fear that moves from one crisis to another.

You forgot that your Inner Self is Love, bringing Light into Life. You forgot that You are a Spiritual being having a Human experience. You forgot that, what you can see in your physical reality, is only a tiny part of all that You truly are.

What your mind thinks, is the sum of all of the conflicting information that has been fed into it from the time of your conception.

You, your mind, thinks that is all you are. That is your ego, your personality. That is your illusion. You, your mind created the illusion and the whole of you now believes it. You think that your little you can move in the vastness in a way that the vastness approves of. That is your sense of separation and it is all in your mind.

Because that is what you think, that is what you have become. The judgment of your separation has manifested in your physical bodies and is trapped there because you denied your self judgment, you denied the guilt which you inflicted on yourselves and you take on the judgments of others. That is the only basis of all your fears.

Fear is your Lack of Love of your Inner Self,
the parasite that lives off you because of your self judgment.
So that tape will keep repeating itself until You take a leap in Faith and accept Me, until you wake up to the fact that there is more to you than what you can see through your conditioned and self imposed tunnel vision.

All You have to do is to allow the possibility. Allow the possibility that there are no boundaries to You. Create the intention to discover Your limitlessness and Your power - the fact that You are in charge of You. You, your mind, closed the door. Only You, your mind, can open that door.

I AM always here. I HAVE always been here. I WILL always be here.
I, your Inner Self, am not separate from you, nor from anyone or anything.

All You need to do is accept my existence, in silent meditation or in prayer, with Your Heart. When You open the door, you will remember. You WILL discover the Love You really are, the Love that You have been looking for all of your life.

Will to do MY Will � you will remember how to heal yourself .. Right use of WILL show you the way for You to take charge of your life .. I WILL show you the way for You to find Peace.

Right Use of Will can guide you to move in the vastness in such a way that the vastness approves of and that You can create Your own reality as You want it. The only way that you can heal another, or that you can heal the planet, is by healing yourself.

Every one of You that becomes, in Your Consciousness, in Your Awareness, a point of Love bringing Light into Life, will become just that. Just as many lighted candles more brightly illuminates a darkened room, so the more of You that wake up to who You truly are, brings more Light into this Planet.

A tree in a forest is perfectly content in its state of treeness.
Just as there are many trees and species, each dependant on the other to make up the macrocosm of the teaming life of the forest,
each individual living in harmony with the other,
so it is perfect for each of You to be different.

You do not have to do a thing. You do not have to change your lifestyle, or give up your jobs, or join a commune.

All you have to do is to be the Love and Light You are as the expression of your Inner Self.

All You have to do is make it real - to �real-ise� the Infinity of Innocence, the Worthiness, the Vastness, the Love You truly are .. to have the intention.

Re-member, accept My existence and allow help to happen. You, in your body are an expression of the innocence of the One Fire - Wholeness.

Do You dare to be the True Expression of the Inner Self You truly are? Do You dare to allow each and every living thing to be the True expression of who they truly are? That is the true definition of Love. Do You dare to be the Lover, the Beloved and the Act of Loving, combined, One?

Who I AM .. is the innocent - the One Fire expressed in all Being.
What I AM .. is your Inner Self

I hope every "One of US" will soon accept "Who I Am.." so we will at long last accept "Our-Selves".

There are many more Words about Enlightenment to be found here: There are NO ANSWERS however for the answers are within you. But what is written here can help as a guide.
anunda.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   
i find these reads very interesting and good for the soul...

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Do you realize that there is a direct prophecy in the New Testament that these type teachings will appear?

That is interesting!

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Do you realize that there is a direct prophecy in the New Testament that these type teachings will appear?

where>?

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

That is interesting!

I have no doubt I will regret asking for more information but like you I do find what you said "Interesting!" However I somehow feel the Interest comes from different perspectives.

What I really would have found "Interesting" as well as "Informative" would have been if you included examples of these prophesies or links to the ones you are making reference to. I think I have an idea as to what you're going to use as your examples, but I would much rather you pointed them out so we could discuss them. Discussing ideas when I represent both sides I find to be less fullfilling and a lot less fun too!!

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 01:31 AM
link   
In the end times many shall claim to be I am for false prophets and teachings shall lead many away from the truth.

If I ask you for change from a 3 dollar bill you know without thinking it's fake, so Satan shall come in with words of peace that brings only destruction.

It is the Name of God

Michael

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   
*15,15*
Yaweh in Hebrew translates to "I am".
That's what Jesus called himself.
He didn't mean "I am God" (Which he is)
He meant...
I am infinite...
I am omnipitent...
I am omnipresent...
I am all-powerfull...
I am ever-faithful...
I am ever-truthful...
I am ever-just...
I am ever-righteouss...
I am (everything in every single possible way)...

God is everything.
That is his name,
That is what he is.

Cheers,
- Tass *40*

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ark-Angel
In the end times many shall claim to be I am for false prophets and teachings shall lead many away from the truth.
If I ask you for change from a 3 dollar bill you know without thinking it's fake, so Satan shall come in with words of peace that brings only destruction.
It is the Name of God
Michael

I wouldn't argue with what you're saying. However I do not see the connection to what you said and what I have posted either. What I posted was not written by anyone claiming to be "I AM or GOD or Prophet". Upon closer look you will notice it has no name claiming ownership of the words. I also did not write this and can promise you I AM NOT CLAIMING ANY TITLE either, just so we're all on the same page.

If you ask me to change your $3 bill, I'd tell you to stop wasting my time discussing the your "False Idol God" Money and it's associated Value or lack there of. In doing so you will also be ridding yourself of some small part of "SATAN" and the "Destruction" you were speaking of.

I do understand where you are coming from Ark-Angel. I expected that some would "Interpret" what was written as "Evil" or "Anti-Christian" since it was not taken Letter by Letter from The Bible Scriptures that most Christians Must Identify With Exactly before trying to understand the meaning of what was written. I was also in hope that those very same people might try for just one second to see how the SAME MEANING was being expressed hear as in The Bible they claim to understand so perfectly. (Funny how that same arrogant pattern of Self-Righteous Mental Superiority of Knowing what GOD "Really" Meant to say, is also found countless times between the Loving Christian Brothers and Sisters fighting amongst Themselves!)

I was trying to avoid the "Cross Verification" Proofing Methods so that others might have a chance to think for themselves or maybe even do some research on their own. However since Bigsage was the only one to make a comment not claiming me or my post to be "SATANIC" or "EVIL" I feel I should at least attempt to remove some of the Stones that have been thrown, so as to show some respect and clearity into the MEANING I understood in reading this.

John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was."
John 17:10 "And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them"
John 17:14"I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world."
John 17:20-22"Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21-That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22-And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:"
John 17:23 "I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me."

"You forgot that .. I AM you .. I dwell .. inside you .. as you .. not somewhere "out there"

"You forgot that your Inner Self is Love, bringing Light into Life. You forgot that You are a Spiritual being having a Human experience. You forgot that, what you can see in your physical reality, is only a tiny part of all that You truly are."

"All You need to do is accept my existence, in silent meditation or in prayer, with Your Heart. When You open the door, you will remember. You WILL discover the Love You really are, the Love that You have been looking for all of your life."

"Will to do MY Will � you will remember how to heal yourself .. Right use of WILL show you the way for You to take charge of your life .. I WILL show you the way for You to find Peace."

Tell me you can see the similar Meanings Trying to Come through. You can find GOD's WORD in many different forms ya know, just as their are many different People who see things many different ways. GOD Does speak to all in all languages does he not? Does GOD also speak to us and remind us in ways other than common languages or familiar ways? I for one AM able to Find GOD and His Messages Everywhere and Anywhere, can you? If not might I recommend you stop trying to find "SATAN" in all that is unfamiliar to you and using LOVE instead of FEAR, GOD YOU WILL FIND.

Remember that People exist other than what is familiar to you or YOUR Christian Ideas of GOD. What is written is attempting to address these people too. Buddhist, Hindu, Gnostic, Athiest, Taoist, etc. as GOD LOVES THEM TOO.

This should be enough to clearify my point of view to Tassadar also as well as others. I do appologize if I come across rude or harsh to anyone especially Ark-Angel. In retaliation to Strict Christian Followers & their accusations toward me I sometimes lack the Kind Words I should use. I am working on my own intollerant behavior as well, try and understand that. I mean no offence, but am often offended that others see me as an enemy while I am trying to speak to them as a friend. I choose the words best I can, and in new ways to allow everyone to feel included, NOT to Exclude Any-One.

Live Well,
mOjOm

[Edited on 11-10-2003 by mOjOm]

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Okay what the #? I am now officially confused as hell. All I read was "blah blah blah blah blah" and went in one eye and out the other. *tries to stop head from spinning*

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   

For Whom The Bell Tolls

No man is an Island, entire of it self; every man is a piece of the Continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friends or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankind; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.

Author: John Donne

This is often implied as related to foreboding in respect to its intent.

But if you read it carefully one can understand that the reason it is often seen this way, may have more to do with how much its meaning is ignored.

(The Tao) is always present and always available... If you are willing to be lived by it, you will see it everywhere, even in the most ordinary things.
(22)

Worlds and particles, bodies and beings, time and space:
All are transient expressions of the Tao.
(33)

There is actually no major religion which does not clearly state that God is pervasive and in all things Tassadar

(Quotations from The Vij��na Bhairava)
Wherever the mind goes whether towards the exterior or towards the interior, everywhere there is the state of Shiva. Since Shiva is omnipresent, where can the mind go (to avoid Him).
(p. 103, verse 116, dharana 91)

A rose by any other name still smells as sweet.

From the Roman Catholics�.

(Quotations from Angela of Foligno)
... in a vision I beheld the fullness of God in which I beheld and comprehended the whole creation, that is, what is on this side and what is beyond the sea, the abyss, the sea itself, and everything else. And in everything that I saw, I could perceive nothing except the presence of the power of God, and in a manner totally indescribable. And my soul in an excess of wonder cried out: "This world is pregnant with God!" Wherefore I understood how small is the whole of creation -- that is, what is on this side and what is beyond the sea, the abyss, the sea itself, and everything else -- but the power of God fills it all to overflowing.
(pp. 169-170)
... God presents himself in the inmost depths of my soul. I understand not only that he is present, but also how he is present in every creature and in everything that has being, in a devil and a good angel, in heaven and hell, in good deeds and in adultery or homicide, in all things, finally, which exist or have some degree of being, whether beautiful or ugly. She further said: I also understand that he is no less present in a devil than a good angel. Therefore, while I am in this truth, I take no less delight in seeing or understanding his presence in a devil or in an act of adultery than I do in a good angel or in a good deed. This mode of divine presence in my soul has become almost habitual. Moreover, this mode of God's presence illuminates my soul with such great truth and bestows on it such divine graces that when my soul is in this mode it cannot commit any offense, and it receives an abundance of divine gifts. Because of this understanding of God's presence my soul is greatly humiliated and ashamed of its sins. It is also granted deep wisdom, great divine consolation, and joy.
(pp. 212-213)

Are we to assume that this trend is not pervasive even with respect to cultures and beleif systems which no longer exist?

Any thoughts?

PS: 10DeadInside10 perhaps you should review the first page of the Forum.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
God is The Great I Am.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
[I wouldn't argue with what you're saying. However I do not see the connection to what you said and what I have posted either. What I posted was not written by anyone claiming to be "I AM or GOD or Prophet". Upon closer look you will notice it has no name claiming ownership of the words. I also did not write this and can promise you I AM NOT CLAIMING ANY TITLE either, just so we're all on the same page.

Live Well,
mOjOm

[Edited on 11-10-2003 by mOjOm]

Sorry I read the Subject Line, WHO is , I'AM and place what information I have on that , if it is off topic I fail to see it since it answers your subject.

Michael

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Sorry I read the Subject Line, WHO is , I'AM and place what information I have on that , if it is off topic I fail to see it since it answers your subject.

Michael

So are you saying you ONLY read the subject line and not the post?? That does clear up a few things, although I'm not sure if I understand the reason for doing that either. Reading the title of a book isn't the same as reading the book itself. The subject line was more of an attention grabber or retorical question of sorts and I didn't figure someone would only read that and skip the entire posted content that it was in reference to.

Like I explained in Extensive Detail in my second post on here. It's not that you were totally off topic but the fact that accusations of "Satanic or False Prophets" having to do with either Myself or what I posted seemed totally off base. If you do actually read the first post and my second one explaining even more, you'll see what I'm talking about. No disrespect or anything but I would rather have someone at least read what is posted before replying to something they haven't read yet.

No big deal Ark-Angel.

P.S. I've always liked the idea behind Ark-Angel Micheal. Warrior Angel's in battle creates pretty Awsome Images if you let your imagination play with the idea!

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   

P.S. I've always liked the idea behind Ark-Angel Micheal. Warrior Angel's in battle creates pretty Awsome Images if you let your imagination play with the idea!

And here I thought it was arch-angel.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by uIVIa

And here I thought it was arch-angel.

Ah yes. You would be correct. Where was my head? Thank you for correcting my spelling!

Atleast My Imagination Had the Right Idea....

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Ah, but Michael spells his screen name Ark-Angel so I'm sure that's where you got it. What about the Ark-Angle or how 'bout the Arch-Angle?

(not certain if Michael meant that spelling or not but the response was mostly directed towards him)

Edit: I mean the response was for both but I was curious if he meant to spell it that way.

[Edited on 12-10-2003 by uIVIa]

[Edited on 12-10-2003 by uIVIa]

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

Michael

So are you saying you ONLY read the subject line and not the post?? That does clear up a few things, although I'm not sure if I understand the reason for doing that either. Reading the title of a book isn't the same as reading the book itself. The subject line was more of an attention grabber or retorical question of sorts and I didn't figure someone would only read that and skip the entire posted content that it was in reference to.

No big deal Ark-Angel.

I again wish to explain why only the Subject line:

Being as old as I'am ( pun intended ) and getting into Religious topic's I've always found people to get ANGRY or one sighted. Your right there is more to what you posted but as you can see something happen. Like politic's always a republican around listening to a demorate who can't wait to jump up and slam the other. Religion has for me too much politic's and politic's has just too much a religion for the crusades they go on.
Relationships are different, and having a good one with someone who seeks only your growth as a person is priceless.
If I say yes someone will say no, or no only to hear a yes. Written word is passed down so we can chose which words we will live by and those we shall discard.
The first statement I made is how most people listen to a discussion, while the person is still talking only to break in saying no, no, no.

As for the Ark-angel who fights are not all who hear truth warrior for that cause. Understanding who I'am is in part I must also also ask what I'am. I'am physical but was I that before I came here, and if not is that where I shall return to. If I'am more than just the sum of self what is that other something that makes up the rest of me. Therefore we all battle for understanding but may not all drink from the same fountain of life. So I didn't reply to the message as you thought I would, perhaps I'm not a puppet on strings of thought, but rather a pleasant nusance that makes one think without casting words against another but one who will say what they are and are exactly what they say.

Michael

yes I'am ex military us563XXXXX

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
To know where one really is inside themselves and to appreciate the existence you share with all others is paramount. The Golden
Rule.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
i should get extra points for reading that honkin-huge post

top topics

join