It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Jon says What?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
What?

Originally posted by noto
terrorize.dk...
terrorize.dk...
terrorize.dk...

What is that? Where did that come from. It wasnt there before it started to fall. Possible exploded window from shock wave from the pan cake or bombs?

If it is from shock wave, why is it only 1 window? Is that even a window?

Why can you see such a bright light coming from it on a clear day?

Look images.indymedia.org...

[edit on 13-3-2006 by Tasketo]

[edit on 13-3-2006 by Tasketo]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
You're going to be told that air caused that.

You're going to be told that great pressure built up, even as solid material was being clearly ejected from within the buildings, let alone the gases on the same floors.

Apparently the majority of solids were ejected outwards as the gases were all somehow forced downwards by the same forces, and a few extra floors' worth of air on the lower floors managed to build enough pressure to somehow or another blow out the whole side of one floor.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Why can you see such a bright light coming from it on a clear day?

Hm...you're right... I never noticed the reddish/ orange flash where the window is supposed to be located...

I had to enlarge the image to see it..
(referring to this link... terrorize.dk... )

Good eye.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I have a question regarding WTC7's "collapse".

After watching this video of WTC7 a few times in full screen mode...I noticed some bright, momentary flashes around the center-right parts of the building as it was coming down (2 distinct bright flashes where the windows are located around floors 20-30).

video link: st12.startlogic.com...

the webpage where i found the mentioned video:
st12.startlogic.com...

Has this been discussed before? My apologies if so. I'm relatively new to this forum.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by noto]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Might be slightly asynchronous cutting charges. Definitely no reflection of direct sunlight, that's for sure.

This video of WTC7 always gets a laugh out of me. Who do you think rigged this, Captain Obvious?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Well, it's obvious who rigged it... it was just surprising to actually see the bright flashes (I haven't seen this mentioned elsewhere since I began looking into the WTC conspiracy in January 2006)

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Just to prevent misunderstandings, by Captain Obvious I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the people rigging the building. Welcome aboard!

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
No worries, Lumos...it was my misunderstanding

The truth is spreading... hooah!

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Good call.
This will see a few people dragging out all the squib stuff to re-examine for orange flashes.
This stuff just keeps on coming.
You should send this to Scholars for 911 Truth - all part of the big picture.
Cracker!!!

Gordon

new topics

top topics

join