It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hutchison reproduces hutchison effect (after 10 years). 40min video!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
video.google.com...

Haven't seen it yet.. It's about 40 minutes long, this is the comment:

For the first time in over a decade, Canadian inventor John Hutchison has reproduced the "Hutchison-Effect" in his homebuilt lab-environment. In our exclusive video footage, taken March 4th by researcher Harold Berndt, over 1,500 pounds of test-equipment is seen to spontaneously jump after what Berndt describes as an audible change in equipment noise that occurred while Hutchison was calibrating his test apparatus.

This is the full 40-minute clip for the Hutchison-Effect in 2006, detailing Hutchison's experimental procedures & equipment setup. One notable event from this clip has been reported.
Producer: Tim Ventura
Director: Harold Berndt

This one is better, just for reference cause it ain't new.
video.google.com...

[edit on 13-3-2006 by Shroomery]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'm skimming through it and I dont see ANYTHING. just him going between two spots for awhile.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
You're right, I've skimmed through it and did see it, it just happend once and he didn't have the camera pointed at it so you just see it wobble afterwards

Not worthy of 40 minutes video.

I added another one I found that looks better but nothing new..

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
What the hell am I supposed to see in this video? Forty minutes of a little sparky thing, and a guy who is too cheap to put his camera on a tripod? I don't get it.

What time in this video is this wonderous event happen?

I'm sure it's earth-shattering, but I don't see anything.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
At 13:05 the chained up stuff starts rocking back and forth a little, then stops...

That's the only time it happens during the WHOLE video!

Which means that this is a failed experiment because the results weren't reproduceable when the same stimulus was given. Which means "something else" caused it to move. Whether that something else was something they did, a movement of the place/thing they were in, or a breeze, who knows.

The movement was miniscule, and did not happen again, and so this experiment is likely a failure.

top topics

join