It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The murder of Olivia Jane Ward.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I wish I knew how to contact her parents. I think they should contact the vidocq society.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

I saw the story of Olivia Jane Ward on TV and saw the interviews with the judge and his daughter. Even now, the woman cannot hide her bad temper and lack of concern for anyone but herself. The judge is a smirking kind of guy and I felt that the two of them convicted themselves by their behavior. It may not be the kind of evidence for a court of law but in the eyes of the world it proves the point. I am so sorry for these parents and when I see the guilty woman, it sends chills down my spine and to think that "Daddy" is cultivating that monster is scarey stuff.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I grew up pretty close to all of this and know people very closely related infact I am very close to the family of the young man who was shot that night. I know for a fact that his own uncle who he was staying with has not seen him since that night why is this not being looked in to. When I try to ask question to these people I get a very hostile reponse. We all know what happen I personally do not think any of this happened any where near this party In Fact I think it all took place on the other side of town out on the Red River where pat was shot. A neighbor who still lives there said they saw pat and he asked them to call an ambulance and they did but no ambulance showed. Then they see him come back an hour later with a gunshot to the shoulder asking for an ambulance. Then why was his uncle who was coming back from Illinois pulled over when he crossed the AR MS bordertold to go home that his nephew was there when they knew he was in the Harrison Hospital??(which they have no record of him being there but I know two people who drove to Harrison to see him and he was there) Really I think you find Pat Co**** you solve the case. I really think No one will ever find him because I dont think he ever made it out of harrison alive.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Sure would make a fellow want to lynch the judge, his daughter, and the other girl involved. WELCOME TO SMALL TOWN AMERICA!!! WHOEVER SAID THE LAW WAS FOR PROTECTION APPARENTLY WAS REFERRING TO THE PROTECTION OF OFFICIALS!!! Disgusting!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I'm from Australia and I saw some of the the report on TV. I didn't get to see the whole thing however - can someone please explain to me abt the 'choking', who was it that said Janey was choked?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join