It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 the year of the Anti-Christ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
Um....doesn't anyone recall that the number 666 was not translated correctly and that it really is some other number.... There is a thread somewhere on here about that.

[edit on 14-3-2006 by loam]

Isn't the number 616? Seems like I seen it on Discovery Channel or National Geographic.

Edit: I guess I should have read further into the thread. Once again I'm late to the party. Sorry.

[edit on 19-3-2006 by fivebyfive]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
No the number is not 555, it's not 616, that is just disinformation. It has always been 666, and always will be.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
well i personally thinke that the anti-christ will reveal him self soon. but not untill the world is in such a state of chaos that he'll easily be seen as a savoir to the masses

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Whatever the prediction of a date its allways got to be in the future. I mean what happened to the actual year 666 a.d.?

Kind of like the statement that the reptilians would send over a huge planetoid that would hit and take over in 2000...... so it allready landed. And heck the rapture is happening too.

I do tend to be a little fooled into this stuff, so yea this is personal experience, fool me once sham on you, twice ok you kind of got me their but I will not get fooled three times.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join