It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis Building Secret Synagogue Under Al Aqsa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The General Mufti of Jerusalem and Palestine, Sheikh Ikrema Sabri, said that Israeli occupation authorities are secretly building a synagogue under the holy Al- Aqsa Mosque.

Sheikh Sabri said that “such an Israeli violation was conducted under cover of excavation works, which jeopardize Al-Aqsa Mosque.”

He called on the Islamic world to halt the construction of the synagogue because “Al-Aqsa Mosque is not only for the Palestinian people but also for all the Muslims worldwide.”

“The Israeli authorities have been exploiting the big gates of the western side of al-Aqsa since 1996 through conducting a series of excavation works which ended with clandestinely erecting a synagogue,” Sheikh Sabri explained.

More at Source

Its not the first time they were trying to dig under the Temple Mount. With the wall collapsing and all the Muslim construction going on its a wonder the place has not fallen in.

Of course the Israelis will deny it, but I think everyone knows they would do most anything to be at that one spot. The most valuable peice of land in the world and its just a stupid rock.

[edit on 13-3-2006 by Malichai]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
How is it a 'secret' synagogue if people know about it and are writing new's articles on it?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt
How is it a 'secret' synagogue if people know about it and are writing new's articles on it?

The formerly Secret Synagogue Under Al Aqsa?

Maybe because nothing is being said in western media.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Since this is pure conjecture, compounded by the source being a "blog," I'm moving this to ATS Skunk Works in the hopes of it fleshing out.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Skunk Works Forum Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
To work with early on:

www.islamonline.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Since this is pure conjecture, compounded by the source being a "blog," I'm moving this to ATS Skunk Works in the hopes of it fleshing out.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Skunk Works Forum Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

Actually the source is The General Mufti of Jerusalem and Palestine. I gave the link to the blog because thats where I found it. I like to give the little guys credit where I can.

They were quoting the article from the link you posted. I thought Conspiracies in Religion sounded like the best place for it because it is a conspiracy theory by the Palestinian Religious leader.

new topics

top topics

join