It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats the matrix?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
the matrix is all these things and much more.
in short I believe that it is a fourth dimensional
Hyper-Cube that keeps our frequency trapped.

It is a cube that we create ourselves from being
brainwashed and programmed by "THEM".
since we have the power within ourselves to manifest
this cube ,all they need do is feed us the proper stimuli
and we will do all the work ourselves.

I`m not sure if we are fully assimilated into the system yet
but could be soon.

mothershiplanding.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
You don't have to leave the Matrix in order to free yourself from the Matrix.
When you will free your mind, you will free yourself no matter where you are. But in order to free your mind, you must learn to shield it first, that is why it is important to stay in
balance and not affected by any negative energies.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I know of two Matrix that exist.

• A Socio-Economic/Human Mind Matrix - that keeps us locked into a 'life' of mindless slaving, and cheap thrills, in which the majority of people die a worthless death, and live a worthless life, never even knowing what they were here for in the first place, and never even knowing to think about that question.
  • The Illusion/God consciousness Matrix - Our whole concept of the universe is based on a pin-prick of light being shed on a black board of possibilities. We as homosapiens lack the 'hard-ware' to fully comprehend our own existence let-a-lone the entire universe. We can only glimpse into the infinite beauty of universal energies or god, through transcended mind-states... Even then, do we really comprehend it?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Doctor

Interestingly - Quantum physics has proven there are 16 dimensions..

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
its a movie made by a cross dresser and a fat guy. they do an excellent job in story telling and are admired for their creative influences. their official site or at least for the matrix i think is

whatisthematrix.com

there is also an online game where you can meet other fans to discuss the matrix with caled the matrix online.

hope that helps.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I like it that Matrix also means womb. Maybe it's not so much a prison as it is a kindergarten. Like so many of you have said, not everyone wants to burst out of the matrix yet. Earthlab 101 idea. Those that do may be here to nudge the others toward enlightenment, provide the hint of the possibilities.

I love this concept by Carl Sagan - it fits with the Cave allegory mention of shadows...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
the matrix is the Artificial Womb that the masses have begged the illuminati to set up.

From the moment that you are born, u are trying to find a place where you were created. the womb. You did not have to hunt, or find shelter, or be responsible..everything was supplied for you.

As the masses get older, they realize how difficult reality is...they cant handle reality so they choose to live in the matrix (artificial womb)
the matrix is all the things around you that make you assume that you are not an animal but some privileged entity. All the toys, the movies, the propaganda, music, institutional education, and so on....
however, it is important to understand that NO ONE FORCES THE MASSES TO LIVE IN THE MATRIx. IT Is A choicE.

you see there are two kinds of people in this world

The illuminati=who observe reality
The masses =who are delusional and live in the matrix because they cant face reality.

the masses do nothing but blame the illuminati for all the problems in the world. They play the blame game because they choose not to be responsible and cant observe reality.
the masses love the artificial womb and DEMAND that it be kept up.
you can observe this simple fact by looking at how much people like tv, movies, propaganda, and so on. THey know that leaders constantly lie but they keep voting. Because the masses are aware of the matrix and willingly CHOOSE to live in it.

The illuminati are the people who can face reality. Therefore, they are an extension of nature. They do not do bad things. They provide the masses with Options.

for example,
the masses willingly go to war, no on forces them to pull the trigger
the masses willingly believe the propaganda, because it gives them a view of the world that they can handle.
the masses drive the cars that pollute the world...willingly.

the most important thing to understand is that the illuminati give the masses a CHOICE.

the masses pick the matrix (artificial womb) because they refuse to face reality.
the masses demand the matrix, and the illuminati supply.

just like in the movie the MATRIX reloaded
"the proBLEM has ALWAYS BEEN CHOICE"

go ahead you delusional masses, disagree with me. You refuse to face logic.
no one forces you or the masses to do anything. u choose to be brainwashed, u choose to believe tv, u choose to take out huge loans u can never pay back and so on and so on...

Enjoy life and enjoy your artificial womb
sheeple

[edit on 20-8-2008 by MrJelly]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join